It's Em #16 Follow me for copycat themes, pity posts, and grifting schemes.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Thank you @evoway13 for creating the new thread 😃
On the previous thread someone said that Em seemed to be copying her bestie Mik's haircut. I think that Em had also copied the cardigan casually hanging off the shoulder look from Mik.

Reactions: 14
So, we're off to Barcelona very soon so I thought I'd revisit the '48 hours in Barca' slog. The one where they got to the hotel at gone midnight, had one full day the next day, that started at 10.30am after a leisurely breakfast, a few hours at Sagrada Familia, then food shopping, make up shopping at Sephora :rolleyes:, back to the hotel for a siesta, out for dinner then to a couple of weird museums the next day, before scoffing another plate of paella and heading back to the airport.

It's really got me in the mood for our trip now :unsure: :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Be sure to look out for my 13 part documentary cos we're going for longer than 48 hours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m also going to Barcelona soon and Em made it look so crap I’ve had to watch other people’s vlogs and tiktoks to make myself look forward to it again! It’s a beautiful place with loads to do other than shop at Zephora.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so funny considering these people document every thought/thing online that she didn't mention being highly influenced by Mik's recent hair. 😂

Just 'fancied a change' lol yeah but technically...

Maybe they can't bare to share the spotlight on their hyped up big hair reveals. I can't believe people still do it tbh. Teasing grown women strangers for days with threats of a new hairdo pic is actually bonkers isn't it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long before she makes a reel about bridgerton? She lost her mind when Colin fingered Pen, so is probably recovering after a sex scene!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long before she makes a reel about bridgerton? She lost her mind when Colin fingered Pen, so is probably recovering after a sex scene!
Thanks for that! I have an image now of Em and Chris trying to recreate that scene on a (reinforced 🤭) chaise longue.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Total waste of 15 minutes. Hearing her breathless waddling around the ship. Chris waddling in front of her.
Didn't mention they were with their friends.
In the cabin and immediately Chris lying out on a sunbed, clearly exhausted from all the walking.
She's going to milk this 2 day cruise into at least 4 vlogs.
Already booked another one for September, nowt to do with the fact it's all you can eat mind.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Embarkation vlog : ATHEM of the seas ........does she mean 'Anthem'????
---
It bugged me when she kept saying 'room' on the ship.......it's a fecking cabin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How long is she gonna drag this 2 day cruise out for?!
I know 🙄how many slogs can you get out of a 2 day cruise ?? She really thinks she’s the hottest potato in travel slogging eh! 😲😂😂😂
---
Hell, I wish these effluencers would STOP whizzing the camera around at a rate of knots ( in the car park prior to embarkation ) , I very nearly spewed up🤢🤢🤮🤮, just before seeing Chris’s hot, milky legs 🍼🥛🥛🤢One empty stomach later…….😂
---
I know 🙄how many slogs can you get out of a 2 day cruise ?? She really thinks she’s the hottest potato in travel slogging eh! 😲😂😂😂
---
Hell, I wish these effluencers would STOP whizzing the camera around at a rate of knots ( in the car park prior to embarkation ) , I very nearly spewed up🤢🤢🤮🤮, just before seeing Chris’s hot, milky legs were on show 🍼🥛🥛🤢One empty stomach later…….😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6