It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely hoping she will seek advice for her food from this PT too. She said she did weights yesterday and she’s eating like a rabbit. Seriously blows my mind people can be this thick. No wonder she’s piled the weight back on

Reactions: 1
She is only showing us the healthy stuff these days. We know from before that she eats tiny lunches and/or dinners but then binges on pick n mix. Not to mention takeaways and the meals out

Reactions: 4
She only shows the healthy stuff because she doesn’t want to loose all the Slimming World followers and she wants people to click on her bloody protein world link. IMO she should show what she really eats and be honest if she has put on weight and then people are more likely to follow her “journey” and will be intrigued to see how the gym and those bloody smoothies help her get back to target She is making money out of all these ads and affiliate links by lying to people 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She must be having a read on here, she’s ditched the subtitles this morning 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Noticed she mentioned she’s got some fabletics leggings... bet next week she will be pushing her swipe up or discount code affiliate links to the fabletics website!

Reactions: 5
Has she ever addressed the fact she doesn’t use the mud mask anymore?? I mean to go from using it religiously every week multiple times to never?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well it was pretty obvious when she was pouring litres of the stuff on her face and still walking around oily? Ughhh this influencer movement needs shut down I’m sick of it

Reactions: 5
I know why she buys the Mulberry bags that she does as they are all from cheshire oaks so either seconds or ones that are created for outlets but my god the Louis Vuittons she pays full price for them! They are not even classics they are just gross and old lady with money looks. She hasn't put her trotters in the LV sandals for a while has she?
I wouldn’t be surprised if most of them where replicas, with the exception of the Mulberry bags there are loads of instagram sites selling the exact Gucci, Louis items she has.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.