It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just add a bleeping caption so I don’t have to sit through it or listen. FOR THE LOVE OF BOUDOIR GREEN AND OVERCOOKED POTATOES.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she meant 4-5 minutes guys hahaha, the next story she’s saying she did it for 2 minutes total 😂

Reactions: 1
I don’t usually find her that monotone, well it’s just about bearable... but duck me, she talks even slower with these subtitles :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t usually find her that monotone, well it’s just about bearable... but duck me, she talks even slower with these subtitles :rolleyes:
It’s driving me mad, I may have to unfollow (although I will miss the drunken stories 🤣) other people use subtitles & don’t talk that slow so why does she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s driving me mad, I may have to unfollow (although I will miss the drunken stories 🤣) other people use subtitles & don’t talk that slow so why does she?!
I’m sure the tattle team will inform you of any drunken stories to go snoop on 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It always makes me laugh a lot of InFlUeNcErS do it, buy a £20 ikea shelve to house £1000’s worth of bags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.