It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has subtitles because Hannah Tracks does it. I respect Hannah she does it for people with disabilities and always has done it. Hannah also has a lot more interesting things to say then Danielle and does actually have a goal.

I don't know why Danielle has this sudden need to lick Hannah's ring piece! Drinking monster all the time (maybe if Dani ate a full portion of food she wouldn't flag) She will never be like Hannah as much as I can find Hannah annoying I have a lot of respect for her. I think Danielle is trying to get into that market so that she can get a blue tick!

Reactions: 7
She has subtitles because Hannah Tracks does it. I respect Hannah she does it for people with disabilities and always has done it. Hannah also has a lot more interesting things to say then Danielle and does actually have a goal.

I don't know why Danielle has this sudden need to lick Hannah's ring piece! Drinking monster all the time (maybe if Dani ate a full portion of food she wouldn't flag) She will never be like Hannah as much as I can find Hannah annoying I have a lot of respect for her. I think Danielle is trying to get into that market so that she can get a blue tick!

So true. When she joined the gym I instantly thought about Hannah tracks and her friend from the gym!!

HOW do her jacket potatoes take 2 1/2 hours from raw and STILL take 1 1/2 hours when they’ve been microwaved first????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HOW do her jacket potatoes take 2 1/2 hours from raw and STILL take 1 1/2 hours when they’ve been microwaved first????
Hahaha I thought this! I always microwave mine first then into the oven for half an hour. Literally everything she cooks takes 3-4 working days 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good lord.. if there was anything more boring that listening to the stories now we have to read them too 🤦🏼‍♀️😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This thread is really cracking me up tonight!!! I don’t want to hear Danielle droning on about her jacket potato and now I have to read it too??😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
788FC4D0-B7BF-4ADF-9983-1A706BA87ABC.png

Someone asked her about weighing , she wasn’t too bitchy back but she is actually bigger than ages ago when she said she was I think 10 stone odds . All this money for acting like she is still around 8/4. The insta camera lies

View attachment 38376

Someone asked her about weighing , she wasn’t too bitchy back but she is actually bigger than ages ago when she said she was I think 10 stone odds . All this money for acting like she is still around 8/4. The insta camera lies

I think translated that means she has put on weight and doesn’t want to tell us how much because it might have an impact on the number of people clicking on her protein world link 😬

Reactions: 7
It really upsets me how she abandons her dog. I could be wrong but she works full time and then out most evenings/weekends. I get she still needs a life but that poor dog must be alone more than when she has company

Reactions: 5
I can’t with these subtitles 🤣 talking about her smewwwwthie this morning - ‘I have just tried it it is really nice it is sweet’. She literally sounds like a story that a school child would write.

• Haha
Like the head boomerangs aren’t annoying enough she has now started walking and bath running ones... someone delete boomerang or the boomerang thing on insta off her phone for her own sake

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.