It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her I thought it was a decent size, bland but bigger than normal. Normally she eats a toddlers size portion.

Even though her husband clearly has the personality of a plank, I do feel for him. If I served my husband her meals he would stick it in the bin and go to the chippy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s no wonder she can’t maintain her weight loss with the size of her portions, that pesto pasta last night looked so bland and tiny. Starving herself all day then no doubt binging of an evening.
Totally agree, she maintains her weight by barely eating. Remember when she used to have an Arla Pot and grape nuts for her lunch? That’s more like a snack!

Reactions: 5
What the eff does she use to filter her photos! That ootd post is shocking! It makes her living room a shocking colour and don’t even get me started on what it’s done to her black croc skin mulberry! On what planet does she think that looks good??

Reactions: 3
How doesn’t she cringe at her head boomerangs. I will never get over them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she’s added subtitles to her stories they’ve somehow become even more boring. They seem to drag on even longer 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She talks that slowwwww and boringgggggg and monotoneeeeee that the subtitles actually overtook her at one point! Wow! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What is the purpose of the subtitles?😯 Is it so all her (bought) followers from the Middle East can understand what she’s saying🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok I love a bath.
But a fully grown woman having a bath everyday? How does she have the time?
I don’t have kids but I have a job and a house to keep, friends to see etc. And I wouldn’t have time to have a bath every single night. It’s odd.

Also baths during the day? Makes me feel weird for some reason? For me baths are a night time event 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok I love a bath.
But a fully grown woman having a bath everyday? How does she have the time?
I don’t have kids but I have a job and a house to keep, friends to see etc. And I wouldn’t have time to have a bath every single night. It’s odd.

Also baths during the day? Makes me feel weird for some reason? For me baths are a night time event 😂
Wastes so much water as well

Reactions: 3
She's now talking like a Yorkshire robot for the benefit of the subtitles app 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a bath every night when the kids are in bed. Is this weird? I thought it was normal.

Reactions: 11
“It definitely means it’s nearly winter when I have the slow cooker out and I’m making chilli”

Hun...you use the slow cooker all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“It definitely means it’s nearly winter when I have the slow cooker out and I’m making chilli”

Hun...you use the slow cooker all the time!
Ooh if she puts it on now it might be ready by bonfire night

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.