It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes only joined the gym coz its popular in insta world at the mo, and it's probably her making another move away from sw. Shes probably trying to outrun her diet.

Reactions: 1
I'm making a Chinese style chicken drumstick dish tonight.

It's blown my mind that I already had the individual spices in by pantry and was able to *JUST MEASURE AND MIX THEM MYSELF* and didn't even need to purchase a Spicentice kit using Danielle's discount code. Wowz!!!!! LIFE HACK PEOPLE

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's blown my mind that I already had the individual spices in by pantry and was able to *JUST MEASURE AND MIX THEM MYSELF* and didn't even need to purchase a Spicentice kit using Danielle's discount code. Wowz!!!!! LIFE HACK PEOPLE
Alert the mayor

• Haha
Reactions: 6

You must be some kind of wizard 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is this witchery you speak of? Making a meal without a spice N tice kit?? Next you'll be telling me you have smoothies that don't contain slender blend! I just won't believe it...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has quite a bit on this morning; a bath, walk the dog and put some chicken in the slow cooker, bleeping hectic how will she cope 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.