It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's calling her tea "Chicken SLOUvlaki" instead of Souvlaki and it's killing my soul.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Boomerang of her walking on the treadmill every day 😭

She ALWAYA used to say she never did exercise - only 10,000 steps a day. Walking 5 miles is exercise Danielle!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now atleast the ‘protein world’ will have a use.
Why they use people are ambassadors that haven’t set foot in a gym in 7 years is beyond me

Reactions: 1
first she got herself some Adidas leggings, then started sucking on protein shakes.. and now has finally joined a gym... better late than never eh Dan🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
ugh shes only gone and joined my gym 🙄😬 I swear if I see her taking selfies on the stair master I will press the emergency stop button on her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm sure she'll have all the gear and no idea. she'll take longer in the changing room doing them wonky head boomerangs that she loves so much than she does actually working out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure how this thread is still going? I can honestly say I’d rather watch paint dry then check her profile unless shes on holiday (drunk stories)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.