It’s Danielle’s journey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen how she spelt vinegar??? 🙈😂
Omg in capitals aswell 🙈

I do think she struggles with spelling, she may be slightly dyslexic or something as she’s FOREVER making spelling mistakes and never seems to notice it to correct it.

Reactions: 1
Omg in capitals aswell 🙈

I do think she struggles with spelling, she may be slightly dyslexic or something as she’s FOREVER making spelling mistakes and never seems to notice it to correct it.
I know I’m such a stickler for spelling and grammar I just think if you’re an “influencer” and have such a wide audience the least you could do is spellcheck your posts! She has an iPhone and they do that for you! Or even better, the bottle she used would have it spelt correctly she could just copy that bless her 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I’m such a stickler for spelling and grammar I just think if you’re an “influencer” and have such a wide audience the least you could do is spellcheck your posts! She has an iPhone and they do that for you! Or even better, the bottle she used would have it spelt correctly she could just copy that bless her 🙈😂
I totally agree haha it looks so silly when she’s over edited her photos to look perfect and then you read the wording and it’s spelt incorrectly 🙈

Reactions: 2
That penalty charge notice is for her nail regrowth, not parking.

TAKE THEM OFF TWO WEEKS AGO AREADY. FFS DANIELLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s such a cash cow - the shakes are taking a back seat because it’s apparent other influencers are doing well selling it. Same happened with her mud masks

Reactions: 2
What about the 90 minute run through of her spices for the 1000th time?

I'm wondering if she's trying to raise funds to get her nails filled/off 🤔
Those unfilled nails are seriously offending me. Every morning before watching her stories I think... yep today is the day she's getting her nails done 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Those unfilled nails are seriously offending me. Every morning before watching her stories I think... yep today is the day she's getting her nails done 😭😭
Aren’t they just the primark stick on ones though that she buys 100 packets of a time?
Or did I miss her actually getting the done properly lol

Aren’t they just the primark stick on ones though that she buys 100 packets of a time?
Or did I miss her actually getting the done properly lol
She got them done properly for holiday (tippex white monstrosities) and replaced them with the current.

Reactions: 1
it's new nail day!!...shame she didnt fake tan the tips of her fingers in preparation tho 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.