Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MardieT

Chatty Member
“It definitely means it’s nearly winter when I have the slow cooker out and I’m making chilli”

Hun...you use the slow cooker all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jack0

Chatty Member
Ben moved the tv screen and left the remote on the floor 😮 she has a busy morning sorting that out before her bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Has she ever done a full house tour like the rest of the self absorbed insta-fuck-heads? She only seems to show 3 rooms. Her bedroom, her hookers parlour & kitchen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet she bores her customers into submission... half an hour with her and they've prob taken out hamster insurance and remortgaged the house 8 times 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cara22

Omg this woman & her stories of her putting a pod in her coffee machine, then the 10 second pause before the coffee pours out. Why would you think oh I’ll put this on stories, everyone would love to see this🤨🙄
Well I don't know about you but this is the highlight of my day. I wake up every morning and think oh I just can't wait to watch the super duper slow coffee machine make her milkeh coffeh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Danielle is prepping her nacho style feast for tea tonight. As with everything else she makes, it’ll take 5 hours in the slow cooker on high😂😂

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
She has quite a bit on this morning; a bath, walk the dog and put some chicken in the slow cooker, fucking hectic how will she cope 😩

• Haha

Justbrowzin

Imagine how time consuming it is to film the food prep and do all the ad swipe up shit for the kits THEN to organise the food to look pretty. Then photograph it, and edit it. Then write out a lengthy caption
Every time she makes a meal 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃 get a life girl

• Haha

clt1992

Chatty Member
I wish she’d stop saying she’s off for a weekend in London and is then in a nightclub in Bromley! She’s done this before. I’m pretty local to Bromley and no one would say they’re in London there

Whoop she’s has her nails done but is it just me or do her fingers look like someones plucked each one of her real nails from her fingers, and then shoved fake ones in the nail bed? They look painful and swollen?

• Haha

Sozhun

VIP Member
Anyone else's mind blown by the fact that she had her fillet steak rare and not slow cooked for 3 weeks followed by 5 mins in the microwave? 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha

VintageC

I feel sorry for Danielle a bit, she’s clearly not happy about her weight and the lack of honesty and reluctance to even acknowledge the weight gain shows that. Some would say ‘oh she’s just happy in her own skin now that’s all’ but the lying about her size contradicts that.
She looks a lot bigger in her currently holiday snaps, and it’s not just holiday bloat, she looked bigger on day one..... there is nothing wrong with her size- that’s not the point- the point is that she is unhappy with it and trying to deceive people into buying slimming products like low syn meat hampers and protein shakes that clearly don’t work - but she wants the cash so much she doesn’t care.
She has lost her integrity and that’s a shame because it’s one of the main reasons I followed her- she was honest and accountable.
The way she is currently eating and drinking is causing weight gain- I imagine she’d be a good 10.5 stone or more if she weighed herself which is 2 stone above her goal weight when she was actually a size 6.
Her following numbers have started pretty much the same and I think it’s because she is boring and no longer relatable. Even if she just said ‘right guys, I’ve gained weight, I’m happy, im not trying to lose weight anyway so I won’t plug the weight loss stuff and I’ll stick to my new path as a lifestyle and travel account’ then I think people would be onboard.