Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badgirlbad

Her post on her tracing account about being kind and writing hate online. Does she not remember the shit she did herself to so many different bloggers and brands? The hipocrisy is unreal :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

clueless

Chatty Member
Sounds like he needs to grow some bollocks
I wish he would, he seems like a good one - and could do much better than whinging Allen.

Do ya’ll notice that she keeps talking about how she’s a good person, and working hard this past year to become the good person that she knows she is... but seriously, being a good person isn’t actually difficult? Does she want a medal or something?!

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I agree, I think people often use things they have experienced as an excuse/justification for their behaviour.

That reminds me of that video she put up for Christmas showing all the gifts he had got her! The amount he must have spent was obscene. From memory she got an iPad, Dyson hairdryer, huge Jo Malone candle, loads of high end makeup and lots of other things that I can't recall... any one of those things on their own would be a main Christmas gift, with a few other smaller gifts. It was so OTT and she doesn't deserve a fraction of it. Why does he spoil her so? And does anyone know what she got him for Christmas? 😐
Think that was the year when she said she owed money for bills ect she had run up and could not repay them. I remember thinking instead of buying expensive presents why not help her pay off her debts.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I would feel sorry for her if she hadn’t been so nasty in the past. From what I’ve heard about her she’s been pretty brutal.
Using the mental health card would be more believable if she just dumped her social media accounts. If people have shady pasts or can’t cope with criticism, don’t flaunt your life on social media. It’s quite obvious.
Thing is she needs that recognition from her traces and she needs people to envy her.

Another one who starts dramas, plays the victim and generally acts like a massive child! Awful person with an awful aura around her.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I hope he falls for someone that will treat him as well as he treats them. I couldnt forgive my husband if he stole from his rents thats a sick level of deceit
Same, plenty of people have depression and they are not like that. It is like saying you have been abused and that is why you have killed someone, plenty of abused people don't do it and to me it is no excuse. I know that might seem an extreme example, but it is the same principle.

She gets thousands at Christmas from him and he probably feels he has to otherwise she will pull a tantrum. Imagine having to spend all that on just one spoilt person?

Ilando

VIP Member
She clearly has nothing worthwhile in her life so spends her days begging for free stuff and drawing on her iPad.

I remember her house tour and couldn’t believe how much massive boxes of products she had. She then admitted to being in loads of debt and that Mick paid for everything.

You get the impression that she has no friends or close family (hence old the moaning about her dad) and does nothing all day. It’s hardly a surprise that she is overweight and bitter about other people’s happiness

Badgirlbad

Re her new blog. She moved out with mick n left her dad alone two months ago as she had enough of her dad and moaned about him on her insta saying she needed to focus on her own life n now he cant get private care as she spent his money

• Wow

bagafreebee

VIP Member
I used to follow her on YT but unfollowed after the suicide drama and spending all her dads money. She moaned she had loads of debts to pay off because she has spent all her money on beauty products but then it was around christmas time and the soft boyfriend bought her loads of really expensive gifts. Her tweets come across as so negative and bitter I unfollowed her as well.

Badgirlbad

I couldnt believe she got a grands worth of pressies the Xmas a few months after her yt vid telling the world she spent her dads hard earned life savings on advent calendars it was disgusting. She doesnt deserve any presents and the money should be given to her dad. Imagine working your whole life retiring then having your daughter steal your money and being stranded on your hols with no money that poor poor man 😣

• Sad

catmiaow111

VIP Member
You thought you would look? We all know you look on here all the time!

We don't think, we know you have previously shown gifts worth at least £2,000 on your blog, so I am not sure why you are surprised by this. It is great that you have had a small Christmas this year, but this isn't the case previously.

I am also confused as to why you are going on here stating things like cowardly and lets have peace and compassion, when we all know how you have bitched and bullied people yourself, saying a hell of a lot worse! Not nice when the shoe is on the other foot is it?

This thread is mainly for spreading the word about you. I am sure everyone's lives on here are better than yours, considering most of us work, contribute to our households and actually leave the house and enjoy life. Thanks for your concern though!

Reactions: 2

Susy

Not sure where to start but stealing her dad's retirement fund to buy makeup to be seen as a popular/good beauty blogger is a good place to begin

• Wow

curlycarly

I’ve lurked on here for ages but had to register today as her instagram story today is hilarious.
Don’t be on social media if you have mh problems love! And don’t call people bitches at the same time as whining about people calling you names! pot kettle black
When you’re on social media you will have people having a point of view on the life you show. Idiot.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Her post on her tracing account about being kind and writing hate online. Does she not remember the shit she did herself to so many different bloggers and brands? The hipocrisy is unreal :unsure:
I know this is what i have said previously. She can't take it, but likes to dish it out!

Badgirlbad

She just tweet that tilbury gave her 3 hot lips lipsticks the new ones and shes bought the rest. Thats nine lipsticks 24 quid each so 216 quid but shes yano so broke

• Wow