Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badgirlbad

Have you seen her tracing insta? How many hours has allan wasted tracing all that crap? What brands are gonna want to make a buzz light year palette??

Badgirlbad

Just read the 'I'm Done... I'm Not A Blogger" post. It's very much a trying-to-save-face thing. She's only stopping because she's not getting the PR anymore, I have no doubt. I don't believe her when she says that she says "no" to a lot of products... she doesn't have the opportunity to say no when they aren't in the offing! I also find it hard to believe that she "doesn't want" new PR products every week, and that she's "bored" of constant new releases. Maybe I'm wrong but I really don't think that's true. And she only rebranded her blog a few months ago. I think she was hoping rebranding would improve her image, but it hasn't worked out, so now she's gonna dip.

Will this mean Mick can ease off the overtime?
She must of thought that a name change would delete all her lying stealing and nastiness

Badgirlbad

Beauty advent calendar season is fast approaching I wonder how many freebies she will bag. If she doesn't she will be fuming and taking it out on Mick/Alfie. Poor Mick will have to put in some overtime to buy her a few.
Shes a beg so prepare ourselves for her fourth bout of ‘flu’ in 10 months to guilt brand’s in sending her them :rolleyes: