Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh and now she is changing her blog name because she feels she need to include more lifestyle and stuff... how many begging stories will we see for furniture and anything else she can beg?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was when she stole all of her dads savings to fund her expensive make up obsession that did it for me . Then posted a suicide attempt on Instagram, I found it sickening .
Her whole life is one big drama. Why did she spend all that money on makeup for it to sit and gather dust? She clearly doesn’t understand makeup has an expiry date and yet she has every single Charlotte Tilbury product, most of which she has embarrassingly begged for and had a child tantrum when other influencers got sent PR packages and she never. Like she has no shame at all.

I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs where she keeps referring herself to an influencer.

Ok I read it - and I feel like she has an actual point but is too pussy to take it further.

'What we can’t do as influencers is immediately put every criticism or difference of opinion down to jealousy or trolling...that’s not trolling, it’s opinion and there’s a huge difference'

So ignoring her atrocious grammar, she has a point here. The problem with influencers - and why these types of sites have developed - is because they build a platform that is an echo chamber of praise. Anyone who dares to write something against that communities curve is deleted and blocked, and sometimes called out for mob attack. So what happens? Sites like these pop so people can actually communicate what they feel, and how the person they once looked up to made them feel. I know for a fact lots of people on these sites were former followers until they had a sour interaction.

So until influencers actually take constructive criticism on the chin, these sites will survive.

Last edited:

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I’ve lurked on here for ages but had to register today as her instagram story today is hilarious.
Don’t be on social media if you have mh problems love! And don’t call people bitches at the same time as whining about people calling you names! pot kettle black
When you’re on social media you will have people having a point of view on the life you show. Idiot.
👏 The fact it has upset her is because we are speaking the truth. I mean how does she pay for things with no job? Some people don't mind their partners working whilst they sit at home on their arse, but I would feel like I am taking advantage when I can work as well.

As you say if you put it out there, people will have a view.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Exactly, it would have been a much better use of all that money he would have spent. But I bet she would have rather had the shiny, pretty, frivolous presents that him helping her repay her debts which would be far more important.

Ooh, what was her post the other night?
Where was the post?

I couldnt believe she got a grands worth of pressies the Xmas a few months after her yt vid telling the world she spent her dads hard earned life savings on advent calendars it was disgusting. She doesnt deserve any presents and the money should be given to her dad. Imagine working your whole life retiring then having your daughter steal your money and being stranded on your hols with no money that poor poor man 😣
Exactly my thoughts, not a grand. It would be more like two. iPad Pro alone is £700, hairdryer is £300, the big Jo Malone candle is £300 then he got her two Jo Malone perfumes and two Jo malone body washes thats another £200 at least, then he got her Kate Spade stationary, then she got a Laura Mercier set thats another £150 at least then Charlotte Tilbury, Fendi, Becca and Tarte makeup thats another £200, then a diptique candle and accessories for her beauty room. I mean honestly she should be ashamed, she should have sold it all and given the money to her poor dad.

Last edited:
  • Wow

disneys

VIP Member
I follow her mainly because I work in social media and have to follow 'bigger bloggers' to monitor to see if we'd work with them. She had a huge falling out with Lydia Millen a while back I seem to remember- it was when I'd first got my job in social media and influencer marketing was in its infancy.

• Wow

clueless

Chatty Member
She flat out plagiarises Disney, then has the gall to warn people to not copy/share her tracings 😂

• Haha

Laineypops

Maybe she might blame her mental health. I know people who have problems with their mental health and have serious illnesses and they work!
I don’t see how sitting around a house on your own all day can be healthy for mental or physical health.
She’s very lucky financially that she can afford to buy a house and literally thousands of pounds worth of makeup without earning a penny!

Badgirlbad

I follow her mainly because I work in social media and have to follow 'bigger bloggers' to monitor to see if we'd work with them. She had a huge falling out with Lydia Millen a while back I seem to remember- it was when I'd first got my job in social media and influencer marketing was in its infancy.
She seems to fall out with everyone, makes snide comments and then play the victim. Totally puts me off buying any brand she is sent products from tbf
Which is why every friend of mine in the PR circle would never touch her with a barge pole. She even sent a email to my friend at one of said agencies asking why she has been dropped and doesn’t receive decent brand samples anymore. The cheek!

• Haha

Mayday

VIP Member
And wrote an email to Wilkes ex telling him she was an awful mother and spoke about oral sex in front of baby bear.
Was it actually confirmed she sent the email? I know Wilkes accused her on the vlog but she didn't seem sure, just 'I think its a certain rabbit' or something and cackled.

She did try to patch things up with her but fell out again after Wilkes said the s word and wouldn't take any accountability.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I don’t see how sitting around a house on your own all day can be healthy for mental or physical health.
She’s very lucky financially that she can afford to buy a house and literally thousands of pounds worth of makeup without earning a penny!
Well it's obviously her partner that is paying for everything. He seems amazing. I would feel too bad if it was me.

Badgirlbad

All of which will be out of date now as they have a 24 month shelf life

Interestingly in the mail (groan I know) today a woman has been jailed for four years for stealing her dads money?

Last edited:
Literally she cannot even go one day without moaning, bitching, making snidey comments, causing drama or trying to make people feel sorry for her with whatever new issue she has dreamed up.

Does anyone remember her crying into camera about a lump or a mole? It was a while ago now, but again, sympathy to get herself products from brands!

catmiaow111

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for her. I think she bullied due to a low sense of her own self. Not an excuse I know but when I have a low mood I can be a bitch, but hopefully my colleagues friends and family have never felt bullied by me [emoji52] anywho back to Allan, She’s nearly forty, she could have another forty years at home by herself, tracing on her iPad. Not being active, not being independent, not accessing the community around her, reliant on her partner and so on. That’s a prospect that would fill me with fear and dread
Imagine if he decided to leave her, she would be screwed!