Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jiggy

Am I the only person here who wouldn’t dream of taking a full
Selfie of them selves in a long mirror on a night out
To me it’s just weird i even hate the thoughts of group photos on nights out 🤭
It's really gotten down to nit-picking now lol.
Plenty of people take pics on nights out?

(I'm not even one of them but each to their own, and by the looks of insta it's not a minority)

Reactions: 43

Miranda256

Jennys statement sounds fairly believeable. Admitted to getting caught bitching, owned up that it was wrong. Even asks people not to be unkind to L.

I would say she was beyond frustrated with Lindsays shite, having to work with her and not being able to phase her out of her life the way most people would if they're not interested in continuing a friendship.

L is looking like a complete and utter drama queen after reading both statements again.

So do we think L found the bitchy texts or one of her sisters showed them to her?

I think L found out by accident as they are all or were all, best friends. I think Fiona and Jenny especially are super close.

Reactions: 43

Fitfan47

If this little episode doesn’t prove that L is completely paranoid, I don’t know what does.

Reactions: 41

thebossladyyy

Ask him about the other parties he’s been frequenting lately with little birdies and the it gal he had to met to pick his headphones off the next day. I’ll leave it there but be aware there are vms with alll of the details. So leak away at your own risk or how about leave the ofter innocent party alone.
WHO HURT YOU?
You seem so overly emotionally invested in this 😂😂 chill lady, unless you're Lindsay, it ain't worth it, it comes across creepy.

AliceInFunderland

Chatty Member
She may get a hand or arm in a photo on their holidays but not a chance he’ll allow full face by the sounds of it.. is he embarrassed by her or something?
So far the only pic she has put up with him was with his hands down her shorts. The fact that he was ok with that and not an actual pic of them together says a lot imo. It just seemed like he wanted people to know that L is his ‘possession’ but not that they’re in a relationship.

hunnybun99

Is it fair to say that j wouldn't have a career (or fiance) of it wasn't for L? She was smart to capitalize on L's exposure on snapchat. She always seemed a bit resentful that L had more followers and was sent more pr. L was always firm on the belief that she would always be real and not kiss ass to any inauthentic influencer which j has been doing a lot more of. .since being with e anyway. Like think back to that painful live of them trying on lipstick, talk about watching nude paint dry. That was def js idea of trying the get spon and l was having none of it. We love to see it but they have gone different ways. They will both end up on top because they have different interests now. J will become a more of an influencer and I would love to see L become even more of an anti influencer doing that real talk shit we all love don't we?! On another note.. part of me would also love a frenemies type pod with L and keemon.. they could be kindered spirits
It has been SO painfully obvious since L start d doing the pod alone that it literally wouldn’t have lasted two weeks without J. L has zero creative ideas, is bad at editing, can’t manage any of the admin/ behind the scenes work. Even if Lindsay gave the podcast an initial boost with her Snapchat following she’d never of made it into a business like Jenny did
Also Jenny being jealous of Lindsays follower count would be pretty ridiculous when she’s engaged, saving for a mortgage, bought her own car etc and isn’t publicly fighting with exes all the time

• Heart

irishgirlo

If L decided to make a statement like that to defend herself - serve the tea girl! Say what Jenny was talking shit about, etc - give credence to what you're saying!

My guess is J was talking shit about the boyfriend, L not putting the kids first etc, and that's why she won't repeat what was said?

J won't make a comment - she's been winning this battle by staying "classy" and making formal statements. I'd say she'll ignore, and just drop the new podcast asap to garner attention, and followers.

Ooh the tea is piping!!

• Haha
Kind of living for Jenny’s “Coming Soon” story… giving very domme in the red room vibes as opposed to their previous 90s girly hotline 😅

I’d say she’s never put so much effort into editing any pod episode as much as this one, high expectations!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sunflowerrose

Thread suggestion
It Galz #8 Jenny is staying tight lipped, L's fella has her whipped; off the drink & drugs - spending 600 a rug

• Haha

Lalalaxxx

Hello finally got around to listening to the TUO pod with L. I’m only like half way through but they are talking about the disbanding of it galz. here are the main points:

-L says that the bookers for the live show knew before she told them.
-L complains that it galz got no media attention until there’s drama. She says they shot LIFE magazine just before the break up and she’s annoyed that they’ll never print as she loved the photos.
- She says she feels better after putting her statement out. She is says that her whole podcast was based on her life and her drama so she had to make it public and not just say nothing (feel like this was a little dig to J). She feels their is more clarity out there now her statement is out.
-Karla says the break up has changed L for the better as she has put up boundaries with her podcast. She said it may be the makings of the two of you.
-L says the working relationship was not working anymore. She said it had to end, she feels lighter after it.
-Karla says she hasn’t spoken to J.
-L is planning an x galz holiday event where they go away together. She wants to do blogger style events. She wants x galz to be a ticket to a social life.
- Karla says she feels that J and L will eventually be on better terms. L seems a bit shock that this statement and changes to subject to talk about her surprise and being a successful podcaster.
-L says she felt bad to listeners for basically taking “it galz” away from them after they invested in them as a pair, that’s why she is posting so much content.(hmmm behind a paywall?)
-she’s trying to figure out how to do it galz lives again.
- she was about to say she got given out to on patreon for something (I assume her racist comment) and Karla cut her and said “let’s not repeat” and L said nonchalant “was it really that bad”. Karla then told Jen that L had gotten heat for retelling a story as it was told to her.
Sorry that this may be insignificant things but I just typed as I listened.

LindseyBlowhan

Once again, not J and not coming from J. If you look at my previous posts I’ve always said that. He stayed there from early in the year because he didn’t want to move across the city to Ls new boyfriend. He’s been through so much already, who would blame him. Would you leave your child either way? Stop condoning abandonment of children.. and that’s what it is.

Give her some credit, you don't know the whole story. He spent a few weeks with his grandparents, he wasn't abandoned. I'm sure he was spoilt the whole time. L has been doing a great job as a single parent during a pandemic where she was in lockdown in her small apartment for over a year. Taking a break away in your BF's house is hardly child abuse. She literally moved back when her house was redecorated. There's a lot to be said for how a fresh space can affect your mental health. Its pretty harsh to judge a persons parenting. It makes my blood boil tbh

• Heart

almas

I picked up on J talking over L on the pod in the early days but went to a live show a few years back and got a better insight into their dynamic. It has been mentioned here before that L is prone to rambling / going off topic - J was good at reining the conversation back in and having a start/middle/end to their discussions - I think this is often perceived as speaking over L/ cutting her off. At the live show I couldn’t get over L’s body language. The eye rolling/ smirking etc L was doing every time J told a story about herself.. you could tell she wasn’t happy when she wasn’t speaking - she wanted to hog the limelight and thought she was the star of the show. I can only imagine that the same thing went on during recording

Last edited:

Glamgal01

Receipts at this point are a must - you cant claim to be bullied and harassed (esp via email where there is a paper trail) and not disclose it! If she has proof of all this shit now would be the time to show it and actually shut people up once and for all. If J is such a bully she should be happy for her to get her comeuppance

Galzgal

I think I remember they had Lindsay's mam on the pod and she said something along the lines of the worst thing anyone could do was drugs. She spoke about it for a while and was so so serious about it. Thought it was so weird since L openly admits to doing coke and smoking weed. Was mad.

Obviously I didn't expect them to be like "well we do drugs" in the conversation but yeno what I mean.
This is not specifically about L’s parents, but god super religious people baffle me. Emotional and psychological manipulation of young people about their sexuality? Grand. Shaming and demeaning young women’s sexuality, gay people, transgender people, non binary people? Absolutely. Shaming young women’s dress sense, identity and sense of self? Why of course. Stigmatising people who have children “out of wedlock” (🙄)? Naturally. Smoking a joint or having a line of coke? DEAR GOD NO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Boidemz

I think L is a narcissistic person and she was losing her hold over everyone in the last few weeks and needed to win back everyone's sympathy etc I wouldn't be surprised if this "character assassination" was based off actual things L had done in the previous month's, she can't take an ounce of criticism as we know already, also why would her sisters refollow Jenny if it was all malicious lies

CherryMotel

Was thinking the same.. unless her parents bailed her out which is very likely too
If that was the case and her parents were helping - I'd rather have a loan of a deposit for a house so I could get a mortgage, than I would have a loan to buy a business that's not guaranteed forever and can fluctuate by the month.

I'd say the business buy-out is a legal guarantee of a set amount paid off by the month from the XGALZ Patreon earnings.

I also found it so odd that in her statement Lindsay said Jenny 'gave me a wildly inflated valuation of the business which she knew was completely out of my reach financially'

The business evaluation would have nothing to do with what Lindsay could afford, as it's a business evaluation. It's not based on what you can afford, it's based on how much it's worth on paper?

If they were pulling in 12k a month so 144k a year on Patreon, plus lets say 20k in merch and 50k Acast sponsorships and 50k a year in live shows, that's at least 264k plus ( and I'm literally moderately guesstimating here) Of course to buy your way out of a business valued at that much you'll have to pay a lot. It has nothing to do with what you can afford? That's not how businesses work. If the shoe was on the other foot L would want to get her half of what the business was worth too, it wouldn't be based on what Jenny could afford. Businesses aren't charities. They're businesses.

Smg12

Chatty Member
That is such a good point actually
she must have died when she realized the entire site was down..it was so erratic
[/QUOTE]
Think it was such a perfect indicator of how quick she can create a story in her head with very little evidence to back it up

Agelsfa

Personally I feel uncomfortable with L’s parenting being questioned, I think it’s unfair.

If you are anti-L, it’s an easy thing to bring up to try and attempt to discredit L. Quite frankly it’s none of our business about the rearing of her children. On this specific rumour, yes of course on paper and as you dramatically put it ‘abandoning’ your child is a no-no. However none of us are aware of the intricacies and intimate details and why certain decisions may have been made.

I can't get on board with this. I can't think of one good reason to move your young daughter in with a man you have been dating for 6 weeks who is a virtual stranger. Nor one good reason for your son to go live with his grandparents whilst this is happening instead of everybody staying together in their home. I'm happy to enlightened though?

• Heart
Reactions: 39