Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miranda256

The abuse continues? Is this girl actually for real?

She drew up an online statement with the sole intent of doxxing Jenny, destroying her reputation and trying to damage any future work prospects.

Now she's crying that she's being abused when J retaliates?

Well deserved IMO, fair play Jenny 👍🏻

Reactions: 54

Agelsfa

I'm taking it all with a pinch of salt. People are accused of being condescending for pointing out that she is being racist . What is bullying to her? Making a podcast discussing whether or not someone has been raped like they said they had been or if it was all her own fault is fine in her book.

L is problematic and unable to see it, she has proved it time and time again. The end of the month is coming up and people are about to unsubscribe from her patreon and this is a last ditch effort to try and keep them by putting up a poor me post.

I'm sure J isn't perfect, probably far from it but given Ls history I don't think she is the poor put upon woman she wants her subs to think she is.

Reactions: 53

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Lindsay’s statement was hysterical and overly dramatic. Jenny’s was self aware and measured. She doesn’t deny she was caught bitching but I wonder would it ever occur to Lindsay that there was some merit in what Jenny was bitching about. The way Lindsay had to pad her statement out with things about feeling bullied and patronised on the podcast was pathetic and irrelevant when she was happy enough to continue on recording in spite of feeling those things. She should have stuck to the issue at hand. Ultimately lindsay’s statement reads like she is raging that Jenny is coming out on top and the fact she had the decency to avoid public discussion has pissed Lindsay off. Wasn’t Lindsay the one who said she wanted to keep it out of the public domain?! Ha. She is raging Jenny isn’t an impulsive loose canon and kept her cool. It is absolutely eating her alive inside that people still like Jenny and find it hard to believe things went down as dramatically as Lindsay says. Just look at her today ffs she thought she cancelled the patreon on her. Embarrassing. Paranoia is a terrible thing

Reactions: 53

almas

As predicted - J was bitching about L with her sisters, not assassinating Lindsay’s character as she stated. Hardly groundbreaking considering L’s behaviour over the past year in particular. Interesting that whatever was said the sisters clearly didn’t report back to L immediately. I think it speaks volumes that J felt comfortable to have such convos with L’s sisters - they clearly hold some of the same views / concerns.

Reactions: 52
You sound like Jenny. Do you want me to discuss the call with the threat of violence from someone you’re VERY close to? That was witnessed? And ALL the rest you did.
Who are you even talking to? You seem to be continuously talking to yourself. Ok go ahead, by all means spill the tea. I’m still not going to be Jenny either way

Reactions: 50

WAP

I am MORTIFIED for Lindsay.... she is really playing the victim role now. The abuse continues oh my god I cannot get over she posted that on her story hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Lolilolz

You sound like Jenny. Do you want me to discuss the call with the threat of violence from someone you’re VERY close to? That was witnessed? And ALL the rest you did.
I’ll answer for her, FUCKING YESSSS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

LadyGoodman

VIP Member
Would love to see the proof, v strange altogether imo. Telling J to go to counselling when she point blank refuses to go herself. Who's the common denominator in all her problem? Lindsay.

Reactions: 49

Lalalaxxx

Also even if J overvalued the business it does not give L the permission to carry on with x galz until an agreement had been reached. Playing the victim again. She also is planting the seed that J is going to “falseify information” on her so if J does come out she can just say it’s a lie. Really not convinced by L statement considering her past behaviour, I can see right through this attempt to gain sympathy but I am so ready to proven wrong

Reactions: 47

goldieheux

I’ve re-read the statement and some of the things that L touched on - J putting her down during recording etc. a lot of us It Galz listeners had called this out for some time. From what I can see J is one of those people who have a toxic mix of being deeply insecure and also a high-inflated opinion of herself. With her Trinners degree and very stable upbringing in Clontarf she so obviously thought much more highly of herself compared to L and this was apparent quite a bit and played out in ugly ways.

There’s clearly much more we don’t know but reading between the lines she clearly revelled at L’s downfalls in a very sinister and weird way. Sounds like it got out of control?! Wish we had more insight but to me J comes out of this looking very bad.

Again I genuinely feel sorry for Lindsay - the poor girl has been trying to pick-up the broken pieces and her mental health is clearly suffering. If I was either of Lindsay’s sisters I would definitely not be following J.

• Heart
I’m the person that wrote about L leaving R with her family and other than telling who I am (which would be dumb) I don’t know what other way to say I’m not J. What I can tell you is L told her friends tonnes of personal shit about J which was spread on to other people. Just to clarify, I am NOT friends with L. For example L told all of her friends- and laughed about it- that Evan had ditched J in New York last year. She said this to at least 3 different groups of friends.
Wouldn’t be surprised if L was on here at all, she’s got as LEAST one fake insta page that she follows people she doesn’t want to know on.

Fitfan47

Saying J thrived off Ls downfalls, when L literally was the biggest Debbie downer when J just got engaged?? BS

Reactions: 46

imthebadguyduh

Think it is important to remember that just because Jenny says she didn’t bully Lindsay that doesn’t mean she didn’t make her feel like shit. Lindsay is still entitled to her feelings and the fact Jenny has admitted to bitching shows that clearly she has put Lindsay down

Reactions: 45

Galzgal

you’d swear she was abusing her kids the way you’re going on give over, adults break up and make up all the time you’re going on like she’s bopping off to a crack shack every weekend and neglecting them? Have u never gone to your nannys for a week or two on your summer hols?
I haven’t once commented on her parenting skills and have said several times on here that those who do are gross. All I’m literally saying is her behaviour was chaotic and that that can be frustrating for friends to witness. If you don’t think that’s chaotic behaviour at 34 years of age then I don’t know what to say to you 😂.

and in answer to your question yeah I’ve gone to my nanny’s for a week’s summer holidays as a child. But no, never went to live with my nanny because my mum moved in with her new bf.

• Heart

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
I'm here for the open discussion and god knows I've been hella critical of Lindsay but I think sharing someone's work, that's behind a paywall, is really shit.
A snippet from the pod, a look at comments- grand, but sharing a whole piece that she wrote just feels wrong.
There'd be murder if it was Rosemary McCabes essays/articles or someone else deemed to be more worthy.

• Haha

Elhy7994

So now that Lindsay has spoken out, it will be interesting to see if any new intel or receipts pop up on here.

Jenny obviously threatened her that she would release something “cancellable” on her if she spilled (defo at this point could only do that anonymously, otherwise she’d look really toxic and petty.)
I haven’t seen any toxic & petty intel released about L though, just people on here anonymously backing up what L is saying about J… I think L is more likely to release stuff and J will take the high road again (case in point - the statement from L yesterday that came seemingly out of nowhere and for no reason)

I don’t want to be hating on L at all, but like was there a need for such a scathing statement? What was its purpose? I just find it hard to soften towards someone that could write a statement like that, making such damning but vague accusations - whether they have some truth or not. If you were in the right surely you would just take comfort in knowing that, be happy that your friends and family know the truth, and feel confident that the truth will come out in the end?

I also agree with others that L not acknowledging her part in it is a major red flag. Do we really believe having listened to the pod for years (in my case) that J just randomly and for no reason decided to do something toxic and take L down, including threatening her with violence and blackmail (?) while L (uncharacteristically) did nothing wrong and just made logical decisions, while innocently trying to protect J and ensure she got the counselling she needs… it just doesn’t add up?

I feel L needs a lesson in PR. She will gain NOTHING from this mud slinging contest and the more she says the better J looks, as J hasn’t stooped this low. It must be really hard for L to stay silent when 1) she feels she has been wronged, and 2) she has a public profile so is hearing the negative feedback/support for J. I do feel for L - as I would feel for anyone who is in this position.

L - if you’re reading this, take a breath, stay silent from here on out, block tattle and focus on the pod.

• Heart

Lalaletmetellyou

Chatty Member
My stomach is turning thinking about that level of blackmail and also that J would have had to maliciously keep pics, vids whatever, while they were friends.
Really seriously psycho vibes if there's any truth i this.
I'll be backing L all the way if she can prove this

Reactions: 44