It Galz #19 L keeps talking s, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
L has access to the lil lippies email addresses/mobile numbers and probably social handles once they sign up to Patreon to be added to the WhatsApp group.

My guess is IQ shared a screenshot from the group and maybe some other insider info and they then narrowed it down from there using clues of previous things IQ had mentioned.

Tattle makes you create a fake email address to create an account, so I don’t think they’d have been able to connect it in that sense, only through info that IQ had previously shared prior. They probably spent hours trawling her account and piecing it together.

That’s just my guess. I’d love to listen to the pod but I am actually scared to sign up cause I don’t want L having my email address, nor do I want her having my mobile number of this is the kind of deluded, psychotic tit she is capable of pulling.
Exactly, people won't bother signing up after this. She will be out of pocket 🙈
If I was an 'influencer' and people were writing stuff about me and I could work out who it was, would you really care if it was a stranger. It would only bother me if it was someone I knew well.
Any recent online arguments with Liz Reaney :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
L has access to the lil lippies email addresses/mobile numbers and probably social handles once they sign up to Patreon to be added to the WhatsApp group.

My guess is IQ shared a screenshot from the group and maybe some other insider info and they then narrowed it down from there using clues of previous things IQ had mentioned.

Tattle makes you create a fake email address to create an account, so I don’t think they’d have been able to connect it in that sense, only through info that IQ had previously shared prior. They probably spent hours trawling her account and piecing it together.

That’s just my guess. I’d love to listen to the pod but I am actually scared to sign up cause I don’t want L having my email address, nor do I want her having my mobile number of this is the kind of deluded, psychotic tit she is capable of pulling.
Never considered this. I always thought L was here for free speech and she has spoken positively about Tattle before and found it gas I thought.

I'll unsub after this I think, it's just the hypocrisy mainly that has bothered me like where's the Kneevo pod if she's a bleeping groomer. Or the tiktok guy messaging her kid. This girl was just writing harmless shite like us all. L has alienated a lot of people here I think.
---
Also she mentioned that her and her core group of lippies had honed in on 10 or so people in the group and were fake adding them on insta and deep diving on them. I wouldn't be happy being in the group thinking this army had been searching my tit and conversing over me and the little bits of life I had shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's all so unhinged.
Yeah it really was giving Paul Stenson vibes. Thinking he had the big scoop on something that was literally nothing.

The craic between herself and L was really good. Would like to see more of her lil lippys on the pod if the content would be good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Im guessing we can narrow it down to the lil lippys that were out for drinks with her. God what a bunch of bleeping losers. Pure bullies.

and sorry if that’s how L got her information to harass her, that 100% is a GDPR breach. And the bf should be hugely reprimanded.

to the poster who previously said she couldn’t give a duck if she’d doxxed herself to L, after I advised her to be careful. I hope this opens your eyes to how utterly deranged L is.

please please please anyone here who is still subscribed, unsub. This woman does not deserve your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yeah it really was giving Paul Stenson vibes. Thinking he had the big scoop on something that was literally nothing.

The craic between herself and L was really good. Would like to see more of her lil lippys on the pod if the content would be good!
Agree with this I did actually enjoy the two of them, rat aside.

Where TF is Shauna she was hilarious. Why does L never give the content we actually want or even just answers!? It's been asked so many times where is she and what happened but silence on that and instead a deep dive on some unknown like

Reactions: 1
Agree with this I did actually enjoy the two of them, rat aside.

Where TF is Shauna she was hilarious. Why does L never give the content we actually want or even just answers!? It's been asked so many times where is she and what happened but silence on that and instead a deep dive on some unknown like
Who are the two of them please? Lindsay and ?

They all sound like a gang of bullies to be honest... Carrying on like teenagers.. its embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else think its a ploy to get more followers? The girl she was speaking to kept engaging with her asking what ifs what ifs- but realistically if L was trying to expose you, youd just not engage because ya know she'll put it on the pod? I just find it very hard to believe

Reactions: 8
Anyone else think its a ploy to get more followers? The girl she was speaking to kept engaging with her asking what ifs what ifs- but realistically if L was trying to expose you, youd just not engage because ya know she'll put it on the pod? I just find it very hard to believe
I’d imagine IQ thought she was just going to blast her picture, name, job etc on her instagram stories

There is no numbers associated with Tattle. IQ and the others were in the whatsapp group, thats how they got their numbers. They narrowed it down to a few Lippys and then got an IT expert to see IQs email which linked her to one of the Lippys.

Or is there a way of tracing numbers back? Im no IT expert

Reactions: 1
Does L not realise this isn’t the only place people are talking about & laughing about her? She’s a joke everywhere. Get a job you washed up hasbeen & grow up while you’re at it. The things she has said about people & she thinks she has a right to threaten anyone. It’s pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There is no numbers associated with Tattle. IQ and the others were in the whatsapp group, thats how they got their numbers. They narrowed it down to a few Lippys and then got an IT expert to see IQs email which linked her to one of the Lippys.

Or is there a way of tracing numbers back? Im no IT expert
Just to be clear, i haven't heard it. Im fighting the urge to pay up. However, i feel like there is no basis for an IT expert to link numbers to this account. If so, i got some questions for the lippy sleuths.

Genuine question are we saying that an IT expert who has nothing to do with tattle can hack in and find out email addresses?? Can any admin confirm if this is possible or has happened?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just to be clear, i haven't heard it. Im fighting the urge to pay up. However, i feel like there is no basis for an IT expert to link numbers to this account. If so, i got some questions for the lippy sleuths.
I wouldn't recommend subscribing to LL. I was told, by our very own IQ actually (you owe me a drink!!) that the backlog is worth the sub but it honestly isn't. Very lazy bad content. If you want to give L your dime I would recommend XGalz. Don't waste your time with LL, she was in her absolute prime in the XGalz days!
---
L is actually gas on live too. Her humour and wit just doesn't translate to LL at all sadly

Last edited:
I’d imagine IQ thought she was just going to blast her picture, name, job etc on her instagram stories
Yeah possibly but also whoever the girl is I hope she realises that this will all blow over by next week and other than L and a few wagons in that group, no one cares 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12