It Galz #19 L keeps talking s, J keeping her lips tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre. I do not care if Ignognito Queen was in the WhatsApp and was “the rat”. But good god, I wish this was happening in the US. IQueen/who ever was recorded would have field day with the right lawyer. Fully doxxing, defaming, recording and publishing a phone call without consent. (I presume it’s without consent). This is all a crazy step too far.

Reactions: 13
Look, maybe I'm missing something here.... but like who actually cares???
Does she actually think the Sunday Independent are gonna publish a big piece on her and hire her for "outing" someone who posts on a gossip site ???

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does she actually think the Sunday Independent are gonna publish a big piece on her and hire her for "outing" someone who posts on a gossip site ???
The guards are right on it.

Did she actually post anything? Or is this some sort of multiple week tease about something that only about 100 people would understand?

Reactions: 7
I am sure most of us dont give a duck but I am sure none of us want our full name and photo out there - even if a gossip site

• Heart

Did she actually post anything? Or is this some sort of multiple week tease about something that only about 100 people would understand?
I'm just going off what's posted here tbh, I can't be arsed trying to understand her ramblings 🤣
---
I am sure most of us dont give a duck but I am sure none of us want our full name and photo out there - even if a gossip site
Very fair point, I could do without the effort of it, my days are busy. That would be the only inconvenience though.

But what have people said about her really? All I see here is people discussing her content that she puts out there publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Hang on, has L gone to the guards after posting that mad tit or has Ingognito Queen?
this is a witch hunt like but also so what if she was in a bleeping WhatsApp group that she literally paid to be in? 😂
When you sign up to patreon now do you have to do a blood oath and swear allegiance to L and make a voodoo doll of J and tattle? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just cos Lindsay decided to doxx someone for having an opinion on the publicly available marketed content she produces doesn’t mean anyone else should pay her any attention for it.

Its just a sideshow to distract from the shitshow.

Reactions: 12
Wow wow wow! L really needs to give it up now. Hahaha she’s butthurt that the tide is turning against her and more people are now talking positively about Jenny.
All that’s ever been commented on here is what she herself has put into the public domain. If she had stuff going on in her life she wouldn’t be so bet into tattle and would be none the wiser nor care like 99% of the individuals who have threads here.

now I have absolutely no vast knowledge on this topic but how does this fall under GDPR, ingog ito paid L for service a part of this was access to the WhatsApp group. L then used her number that was gained through this to doxx her. Would that not be “unauthorized access to personal data/unauthorised disclosure of personal data”

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How else did they doxx? Likely the users were in the whatsapp group (assumption as i can't listen).

But how else? Was there an obvious indicator? Did they link a name to email address on profile?

Reactions: 2
Finally getting to listen.
You all had me nervous by being so quiet tbh.

I thought she had a willing tattler on, that would have made for a great pod but this felt a bit like harrassment and bullying. It made me uncomfortable and actually feel really sorry for the girl on the phone.
I didn't find any of the "rat" content interesting, if she was uncovering a super troll maybe but Incognito Q never even said anything particularly bad. People here have mum and body shamed L, I don't recall IQ ever stooping that low in fact many of us step in and say "too far"

I did like the banter between L and the other girl, would love more of her with a cohost. Sauna was gas, bring her back!

• Heart
How else did they doxx? Likely the users were in the whatsapp group (assumption as i can't listen).

But how else? Was there an obvious indicator? Did they link a name to email address on profile?
There was supposed to be about 7-8 lil lippys on the case. They cross-referenced who had seen a picture on the WhatsApp message and then they trawled through all their messages narrowed it down by the information shared in messages they made here. They figured out the general location of where they were from, relationship status etc. Then one of their boyfriends job is in IT and he was able to check the number/email (I can’t remember) behind the account??? Is that legal?

L refers to herself as a reporter and journalist multiple times as if she’s uncovering a case, and references Ramona Tracey multiple times. This is not one and the same, is it? Ramona set up a whole gossip page herself that people messaged the gossip to? She says IQ it’s going to be all over the place and everyone will know who she is??? How? And why? Everyone in work talked about BU, but no one even knows what tattle is, totally different!
She references Paul Stenson also, I think she’s going for the same approach he does? Which usually falls into bullying and harassment territory.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There was supposed to be about 7-8 lil lippys on the case. They cross-referenced who had seen a picture on the WhatsApp message and then they trawled through all their messages narrowed it down by the information shared in messages. Then one of their boyfriends job is in IT and he was able to check the number behind the account

L refers to herself as a reporter and journalist multiple times as if she’s uncovering a case, and references Ramona Tracey multiple times. This is not one and the same, is it? Ramona set up a whole gossip page herself that people messaged the gossip to? She says Ingognito Q it’s going to be all over the place and everyone will know who she is??? How? And why? Everyone in work talked about BU, but no one even knows what tattle is, totally different!
She references Paul Stenson also, I think she’s going for the same approach he does? Which usually falls into bullying and harassment territory.
Yeah.. this won't be all over the place. BU was a whole thing. Are our numbers linked to our accounts? I only recall my email being needed to sign up. This boyfriend must know how to find underlying emails or something. The email address was probably the name of one of the 7-8 gals

If she'd have put my number in whatsapp last year, shed have seen one of her sister's acquaintances in the photo with me, what a lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Finally getting to listen.
You all had me nervous by being so quiet tbh.

I thought she had a willing tattler on, that would have made for a great pod but this felt a bit like harrassment and bullying. It made me uncomfortable and actually feel really sorry for the girl on the phone.
I didn't find any of the "rat" content interesting, if she was uncovering a super troll maybe but Incognito Q never even said anything particularly bad. People here have mum and body shamed L, I don't recall IQ ever stooping that low in fact many of us step in and say "too far"

I did like the banter between L and the other girl, would love more of her with a cohost. Sauna was gas, bring her back!
Did the person engage long on the phone with L? She should of just hung up. If someone working in IT or in a mobile phone provider gave out details that would be a sackable offence surely. I think this could be taken further by whoever has been exposed. Also to add loads of people have been named over the years and they are all soon forgotten. Picking a person out of 7 isn't rocket science.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did the person engage long on the phone with L? She should of just hung up. If someone working in IT or in a mobile phone provider gave out details that would be a sackable offence surely. I think this could be taken further by whoever has been exposed. Also to add loads of people have been named over the years and they are all soon forgotten. Picking a person out of 7 isn't rocket science.
I think he was able to trace the number on the tattle account or the email, and they cross referenced it with the name and number they suspected which they had because they were a member of lil lippys.

Reactions: 2
There was supposed to be about 7-8 lil lippys on the case. They cross-referenced who had seen a picture on the WhatsApp message and then they trawled through all their messages narrowed it down by the information shared in messages they made here. They figured out the general location of where they were from, relationship status etc. Then one of their boyfriends job is in IT and he was able to check the number/email (I can’t remember) behind the account??? Is that legal?

L refers to herself as a reporter and journalist multiple times as if she’s uncovering a case, and references Ramona Tracey multiple times. This is not one and the same, is it? Ramona set up a whole gossip page herself that people messaged the gossip to? She says IQ it’s going to be all over the place and everyone will know who she is??? How? And why? Everyone in work talked about BU, but no one even knows what tattle is, totally different!
Was the photo posted here? Is that how they put it together?

Reactions: 1
I'm not actually here for posting private group stuff, even though personally I would love the nose, same as I don't like on the R McC thread when people post her money diaries. It's paid for content so let creators have that.

However, IQ from what I saw only ever posted L's parts, nobody else's. Still not 100% great but did not warrant that expose and it sounds like she was relentless in calling and texting the girl.

It just didn't sit well with me that people have genuinely mistreated L and she has never gone this deep on them (Pete, It Galz split, rich ex) whereas she probably had this normal girl shitting herself with the threats she was making.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bizarre, bizarre, bizarre. I do not care if Ignognito Queen was in the WhatsApp and was “the rat”. But good god, I wish this was happening in the US. IQueen/who ever was recorded would have field day with the right lawyer. Fully doxxing, defaming, recording and publishing a phone call without consent. (I presume it’s without consent). This is all a crazy step too far.
So if you Google the details shared on this sleuth, her LinkedIn says shes actually a data protection officer. So that's interesting...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
L has access to the lil lippies email addresses/mobile numbers and probably social handles once they sign up to Patreon to be added to the WhatsApp group.

My guess is IQ shared a screenshot from the group and maybe some other insider info and they then narrowed it down from there using clues of previous things IQ had mentioned.

Tattle makes you create a fake email address to create an account, so I don’t think they’d have been able to connect it in that sense, only through info that IQ had previously shared prior. They probably spent hours trawling her account and piecing it together.

That’s just my guess. I’d love to listen to the pod but I am actually scared to sign up cause I don’t want L having my email address, nor do I want her having my mobile number of this is the kind of deluded, psychotic tit she is capable of pulling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12