Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

distraught007

I obviously can't speak to the verbally abusive part - but has anyone watched any of Jenny's vlogs? And when she tries to speak to Evan, he totally blanks her, like can't be arsed. It could just be because the camera is on him, but he seems really dull and she seems uncomfortable around him a lot of the time.

Look, she got the wedding and the house and seems happy enough.
Most people are not vlog worthy. I think they seem well adjusted and not like any of Lindsays bonkers relationships.

Reactions: 1

Emilyinparis20

Valium is honestly not that strong. Well, maybe it’s different for everyone, I found it did nothing. Either way it’s one of the weakest benzos there is. Whereas Xanax is pretty strong, something L has taken before. So, I don’t think it was the Valium making her act that way but I’m no doctor.

God, I hate people filming in hospitals. For both staff and other patients. Can nowhere be private ffs?
ahhh okay, I thought they were similar! I’ve only been prescribed Xanax, whereas my brother who is quite a big guy (tall and stocky) was always prescribed Valium so assumed they were stronger as there was more of him to mellow 😅 either way, L was acting bananas and so disrespectful to the staff!

Why was she going to be potentially leaking dye from her vag though? Ive never had that after a smear?

LeighB26

well sorry but that’s cat do ye not even get a free bag of chicken balls 😂😂 she’s being dramatic for insta but I don’t fully disagree with her especially because he was looking for content
He gets a free can of Coke that’s it i do be raging 😤😂

JoJo8811

Do both girls were best friends with him, l met s cause she went to the podcast as Pete’s friend and jumped on stage
all of a sudden only L is friends with p, after maybe 2/3 months L is no longer friends with him and they say try why were raped by the same person. Shauna alluded to it being him, saying he’s well known in Dublin and popular etc and then Lindsay name dropped. I am not 100% sure Pete is the guy who raped them both but it seems like that’s who they’re alluding to
Poor things - that’s awful 😢

My friend is in it too and says it is just constant praise towards L and L making passive aggressive comments aboutJ.
I always just assumed it would be full of people from this thread as tbf everyone here has always been balanced and fair. Bit sickening they don't kindly call her out.

SSnark

Chatty Member
No I just noticed a few months ago. They went from always being with one another, drinking on the roof etc, no nothing. They live in the same city but she has her sister (living in Spain) on her stories more
Is Fiona in portmarnock ? She had a pre exstension photo from the back of her house and it has a sea view .