It Galz #18 J walked up the aisle, L was spitting bile. Still haven't a clue why their friendship blew

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyone else clock that L was nowhere to be seen at Sarah’s baby shower? Fiona had a few stories up of it too and L’s not in any of them. Has L even acknowledged (on socials) Sarah’s pregnancy?

edit: just see that L has commented on Sarah’s insta about it. Just seems weird of her not to be there 🤔
V weird she wasn't there

Reactions: 4
sorry i haate to break it to you but she was absolutely accurate about the full time creche comment! sad but true.....
Before anyone comes after me with pitchforks I also kinda agree with the statement but I also think it's completely hypocritical and airheaded coming from L as she knows nothing in her almost 40 years about working in general and/or minding children... probably why Luna is more like her best friend rather than a mother

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No I just noticed a few months ago. They went from always being with one another, drinking on the roof etc, no nothing. They live in the same city but she has her sister (living in Spain) on her stories more
Is Fiona in portmarnock ? She had a pre exstension photo from the back of her house and it has a sea view .

Reactions: 1
Wow Lindsay’s so manic on her latest pod. A full pod about how the American guy was so abusive and she’s just talking directly to him because she knows he’s listening. Listing off all the abusive things to publicise it because he deserves it because he did the abuse…

Reactions: 6
Wow Lindsay’s so manic on her latest pod. A full pod about how the American guy was so abusive and she’s just talking directly to him because she knows he’s listening. Listing off all the abusive things to publicise it because he deserves it because he did the abuse…
Same old story, it’s never her.

It might be easier to sympathise had we not seen the way she treated that lad over his blazer, if that’s what she’s happy to share I can only imagine what she’s hiding.

Reactions: 14
I missed this what happened with the blazer?
If you go back to Post 483 on this thread it's all there

anyone else clock that L was nowhere to be seen at Sarah’s baby shower?
I’m pretty sure L and Fiona don’t talk anymore
Why do you think that? Did L say something?
She seems to have a very strained relationship with them at times.
Remember she removed them both from the LL Whatsapp group when they asked her not to release a tell-all podcast on the week of J's wedding.

Last edited:
She said the guards have been to her house over things she’s said on the pod three times in the last three months. That her talking about guys that abused her is her ‘going turbo’ if she’s been pushed too far. It reminds me of the unhinged traveller call out videos that they do with their hand on the bible and a priest standing there

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She said the guards have been to her house over things she’s said on the pod three times in the last three months. That her talking about guys that abused her is her ‘going turbo’ if she’s been pushed too far. It reminds me of the unhinged traveller call out videos that they do with their hand on the bible and a priest standing there
But apparently the guards were on her side and saying 'fair play to ya'...

• Haha