Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bew369

Her boobs look amazing!! She always goes on about them being saggy but they are not at all.

Reactions: 13

wethaexgalz

Chatty Member
Does anyone ever get a forced vibe with Adam too tho? I think it’s def more real and they have a more authentic dynamic than her & L did at the end but I started noticing J trying hard to be ‘chill’ with Adam on the docket. I feel like she might just come across a bit awkward with others sometimes (prob more so in recorded convos) 🤷‍♀️
I feel like that could more so since they record separately/remotely? I love Adam and Jenny’s banter, feels way more relaxed than her and L. Feel that fake laugh was defo J not knowing how to react to some of Ls stuff like after her apologising for the super spreaders thing then going back on it in the next ep… you could actually cut the tension with a knife in that ep it was terrible

cscknz

Not to be dwelling on things like the amount of friends someone has because I don’t think it really matters as it’s all circumstantial. But isnt it really telling the L doesn’t seem to have any close friends apart from her sisters? J always had talked about her New York friends a lot on it galz. I just can’t think of anyone that L has that closeness with and I think that is really telling.
Did anyone see that newsletter that went out back in July from an ex friend of theirs just after they broke up? Said they were both awful people. I reckon they are as bad as each other, J just knows how to market herself better

Just seeing Sarah posting about ending violence against women, meanwhile her sister is making ‘jokes’ about rape on stage back in Dublin
Surely this has caused friction between them? I’d love to know her thoughts on it all
I’d feel so let down by L if I was Sarah and all the work she does for women’s aid

turtle time

Anyone know what happened to Darren? Shocked to see he passed away. Didn’t know him but knew of him. Terrible. Courtney’s post was so nice

• Heart

taponthedoor

Lmao at her saying to not “dumb down her comedy”. Where is the comedy?! 😅 She’ll be in for a rude awakening soon. Those venues were booked as the ItGalz duo was massively popular. L kept the dates and made them into a stand up act, but she will not be able to book a venue like that on her own.

She doesn’t realize that comedians don’t just pop up out of no where. They hustle and test sets at comedy houses for ages to fine tune everything. If she does that, does she think she won’t get mercilessly heckled at some point?! She’d run off stage calling it bullying. Welcome to comedy girl! You have to be tough and not the victim at every turn.

Miranda256

Anyone else think she should get back with Jimmy?? I loved his relationship with Riloh, L seemed way happier / stable when they were together.

Finstavibes

Lads, just listened to l's SATC pod. She sounds like such a hypocrite talking about Charlotte's filler & also about Kim Catrell having the right idea wanting to call it quits on the series. Thought it was mad considering she wont let it galz go...

• Haha

heyyyyitsme

Chatty Member
I am not comparing her to Joanne McNally but Joanne McNally did Bite Me about her eating disorder after years of treatment, understanding herself and the disorder. There's another comedian Daniel Sloss who has a great set where he talks about rape, but it's a kind of frog in the frying pan scenario. I encourage anyone (especially Lindsay) to watch it on YouTube because he talks about sexual assault and the predators that walk amongst us. Its brilliantly executed. Should be on YouTube.
My long winded point is dark subjects can be broached on these stages if you have overcome these demons yourself. As someone on discord said, the audience is not your therapist.

• Heart

London_Girl

Damn i forgot to submit my thread name suggestion. If we can't think of a name for the next one maybe we could use:

"Lindsay YOU ARE NOT PUNK"

taponthedoor

Also lol at time off. She essentially has to work two days a week and the podcast will be late again this week.

lurker306

Just watched Js new vlog and I LOVED her thoughts on the new sex and the city reboot! Ls recap was like the sex and the city movies, no depth and so so cringe😂

Miranda256

She got the vaccine in the summer, 6 months later

The scene they refer to is Dublin indie/artsy/fashion/queer people who they deemed ‘cool’ in their age bracket.
Though L is known for befriending the younger artsy crowd now too. Realistically there are hundreds of “scenes”. But that’s the one they were desperate to be part of.
Good description of the scene, just missing one key component.

Cocaine. And lots of it

It’s mad how insecure L is about not been up for anal, remember when J did the ep after her and Evan went for their first hotel weekend together and L was shook J said she came doing anal 😂

• Haha

Miranda256

Just want say, plenty of people have their shit together but don't 'settle down' in the sense described here. I'm in my 30s and have friends in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. Tons of us are childfree and have well paying jobs but still like to go out and have fun and not stay in with our partners watching shite or whatever and going on sun holidays. Myself and my long term partner hate staying in and love to experience life and meet new people and have fun. We are buying a gaff soon and we'll have no kids, an art studio and plenty of parties. I know tons of artists and musicians who are massive sessioners and I see nothing wrong with that. They produce so much amazing stuff and add to the character of Dublin. Plenty of people don't go full on square, especially nowadays.

However, this is NOT L!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No and I totally agree, I am settled down to a degree, kids, relationship etc but still go to parties, gigs, festivals etc and still take partake in a session every now and again. I'm not suggesting she needs to buy an Arran jumper and sit in on a Friday night knitting. But like hanging around town with a 23 year old every weekend looks like she's desperate to be out on the lash regardless of who is there, or where she is 😬

samanthaj0n3s

Lindsey should record at least some of the shows and keep them as like a surprise episode at the end of the year, at least give people a reason to believe in her as a comedian