Israeli-Palestinian Conflict #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we now have Cardi B putting her two pennies in about the US financing Israel's 'war'

(Also I have 4 Israeli colleagues and my god are we seeing a tonne of histrionics about everything going on, you'd think we'd dropped a bomb on them and attempted to genocide them off instead of the other way around!). No one's allowed any eye contact in case they feel like they looked at them funny and 'feelings' get hurt. I once said 'facts don't care about feelings' and there was an almighty row between several colleagues and some of them🧐
---

Also, this is all getting a bit too North Korea now in the UK... (why didn't they list this phrase as 'hate speech' on the police website so people can know in advance too? Sounds like they're just making it up as they go along and anything can count as 'hate speech'). And, how on earth is anti-zionism racial and/or religious discrimination that constitutes hate speech??

Oh ffs..

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
@Moley1 sorry I missed your question from the last thread https://tattle.life/threads/israeli-palestinian-conflict-7.42798/post-17486247

The Israeli lady is Jewish, but many people from all walks of life/religions celebrate other festivals, I wouldn’t really consider Christmas a Christian festival these days, it’s usually an opportunity to break bread with friends and family especially in places like the UK and is why the Americans call it “the holidays”. I’ve been known to throw paint in India at Holi but I’m not Hindu, celebrate Diwali but I’m not Sikh. We are not a religious family but we celebrate Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc, they are usually about food and family time, we don’t sit around the crib, do the stations of the cross or fast in sack cloths, we tend to have too much food and often argue, as families do. I know plenty of Jews who enjoy celebrations at Christmas time not least because it’s Hanukkah but because its a 2 day bank holiday and an opportunity to see family and friends.

The lady in question lost her husband a few years back, they were both always part of our celebrations, although when he died she didn’t want to carry on and attempted to take her own life, so we’ve doubled up our watch on her and rallied around her to make her feel loved and part of our family. Her religion is not an issue for me or my family and never would be, like I said, despite our differences I like the woman, I’m just worried that I will lose my tit with her if she defends, what I consider the indefensible, ongoing actions of Israel.
---
Also I have 4 Israeli colleagues and my god are we seeing a tonne of histrionics about everything going on, you'd think we'd dropped a bomb on them and attempted to genocide them off instead of the other way around!). No one's allowed any eye contact in case they feel like they looked at them funny and 'feelings' get hurt. I once said 'facts don't care about feelings' and there was an almighty row between several colleagues and some of them🧐
Pink I was going to mention earlier, I no longer work but I had many pro Israeli colleagues at my old job and I’m so fkng glad I don’t have to deal with that tit in real life. Thus the reason I’m worried about my Israeli Christmas 🤪 Sending you good chill vibes to allow you to deal with it!

Reactions: 10
@Moley1 sorry I missed your question from the last thread https://tattle.life/threads/israeli-palestinian-conflict-7.42798/post-17486247

The Israeli lady is Jewish, but many people from all walks of life/religions celebrate other festivals, I wouldn’t really consider Christmas a Christian festival these days, it’s usually an opportunity to break bread with friends and family especially in places like the UK and is why the Americans call it “the holidays”. I’ve been known to throw paint in India at Holi but I’m not Hindu, celebrate Diwali but I’m not Sikh. We are not a religious family but we celebrate Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc, they are usually about food and family time, we don’t sit around the crib, do the stations of the cross or fast in sack cloths, we tend to have too much food and often argue, as families do. I know plenty of Jews who enjoy celebrations at Christmas time not least because it’s Hanukkah but because its a 2 day bank holiday and an opportunity to see family and friends.

The lady in question lost her husband a few years back, they were both always part of our celebrations, although when he died she didn’t want to carry on and attempted to take her own life, so we’ve doubled up our watch on her and rallied around her to make her feel loved and part of our family. Her religion is not an issue for me or my family and never would be, like I said, despite our differences I like the woman, I’m just worried that I will lose my tit with her if she defends, what I consider the indefensible, ongoing actions of Israel.
Thanks for the reply. I understand but think it is poor form to turn up to something like this and talk politics so hopefully you will all have a peaceful time and just enjoy each others company 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm seriously shocked at the revelations coming out in the first 13 minute of this interview. How TF has the israeli military and government infiltrated the UK government and media to this extent, and how tf are they taking our tax money like this with no backlash??

---
This just horrific! They're literally picking them off and taking their families too in such a targeted way!

This sick regime is unbelievably cruel, and they're using a 'reverse eugenecism' tactic to try and keep the Palestinians down and less successful (then they can say that the Palestinians are uneducated and uncivilized, without revealing that they're the ones keeping them like that), make them easier to control and subsequently make them suffer more).
---
Fukcing hell :oops: they've got no intentions of getting the hostages back really have they!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They’re all sociopaths not a shred of decency between the leaders, birds of a feather flock together 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
Israel orders evacuation of field hospital: Jordan

Jordan says it will not heed the order to evacuate the Jordanian field hospital in Gaza.

Prime Minister Bisher al-Khasawneh also said Jordan’s army was beefing up its presence along the border in view of the developments in Gaza, in comments carried on state media.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...ics-patients-remain-trapped-in-gaza-hospitals

You better watch out Jordan the Netanyahu backer is waiting in the ocean and I think they will attack anyone that starts firing on Israel.

I have everything crossed that South Africa are successful in having Netanyahu charged with war crimes, it should include for the murders of every Palestinian in Gaza and West Bank, and also all the overseas medical/aid/UN staff, journalists etc etc etc.

I read on here that whole families have been obliterated off the face of earth. Are they related to Hamas members, how were they tracked down, or were they sheltering in the same place.

The events of 7th October needs to be thoroughly investigated to see if Hamas had inside help from the Israeli authorities.

I hope that somehow Netanyahu can be stopped as he seems to have gone completely mad going for Lebanon and antagonising Jordan.

Will the western world go to war with the whole of the Middle East for oil.

Really wish the Palestinian people can get to live in peace and out of the cattle yards that Israel has put them in.

Is anyone drafting a two state agreement or are they waiting to see if Netanyahu gets rid of all the Palestinians one way or another.

You better watch out Jordan the Netanyahu backer is waiting in the ocean and I think they will attack anyone that starts firing on Israel.

I have everything crossed that South Africa are successful in having Netanyahu charged with war crimes, it should include for the murders of every Palestinian in Gaza and West Bank, and also all the overseas medical/aid/UN staff, journalists etc etc etc.

I read on here that whole families have been obliterated off the face of earth. Are they related to Hamas members, how were they tracked down, or were they sheltering in the same place.

The events of 7th October needs to be thoroughly investigated to see if Hamas had inside help from the Israeli authorities.

I hope that somehow Netanyahu can be stopped as he seems to have gone completely mad going for Lebanon and antagonising Jordan.

Will the western world go to war with the whole of the Middle East for oil.

Really wish the Palestinian people can get to live in peace and out of the cattle yards that Israel has put them in.

Is anyone drafting a two state agreement or are they waiting to see if Netanyahu gets rid of all the Palestinians one way or another.
If Israel does attack Jordan and Jordan responds, the US will risk severe consequences if it strikes at Jordan for defending itself.

Well fancy that.

Well well what have I been saying in the threads about Palestinian resources, Israel and the US.
US conduct similar to Iraq but as Biden said they have learned from it. So they have someone else do the dirty work this time.

I am totally shocked, not.

Reactions: 15
Patients evacuated from Indonesian Hospital ‘in very critical situation’

Mohammed Zaqout, the director-general of hospitals in Gaza, says about 500 patients have arrived in Khan Younis from the Indonesian Hospital in Gaza’s north.

At the Indonesian Hospital, patients and medical staff are still “under siege, under attack, under the bombing of the Israeli army”, Zaqout told Al Jazeera.

Most of those injured who were evacuated to the south are “severely shocked, severely dehydrated, and in very critical situation”, he said.

There are no “medical services” in the Indonesian Hospital because the operating theatres “are destroyed, they were attacked directly”, Zaqout added “There is no electricity, there is no … medicine”.

Doctors are prevented from moving from ward to ward, he said, as the hospital is “under attack”.

In al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City, which remains occupied by Israeli soldiers, there are 261 patients inside, and about 11 medical staff members are with them, Zaqout said.

“No one can enter the hospital,” he added.

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/live...ics-patients-remain-trapped-in-gaza-hospitals

• Sad
Reactions: 9
If this was in a movie it would be laughed at as too over the top.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Well, when you've got to the point where even this guy is saying something against Israel's actions, you've got to wonder, they've gone beyond limits that anyone can stomach

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.