Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which countries are YOU referring to?
I have came across the situation where christians had to leave Iraq due to persecution after the American bombings of the country in the early 2000,s, persecution of Yazidis in Syria, also Pakistan and Iran which Islamic fundamentalist . Just Google it. Obviously it depends in which Islamic majority country one went to. Its common whether you want to believe it or not but I did not say it was every Islamic majority country.
Saudi Arabia only recently allowed women to drive by themselves recently and Gay men are murdered. And Afghanistan, the Taliban are back.
Look, I know about European colonial powers in the past but when do problems start being the fault of the government's and the supporters in Islamic majority countries??
---

Good summary.

Hamas are still not legitimate .
---

Use of the word "fangirling" from you

The rest wasn't only meant for you..
Sigh
---

Are they actually bombing the tents which people are living inside now?
No offense but nobody gives a 💩

Reactions: 7
Netanyahu being removed will not end this. If he were assassinated, it would be used to justify more violence. If he is toppled? The people of Israel would need to take down most of the Knesset with him, as he is not aberrant in his beliefs and authoritarian methods.

It should be remembered that while Netanyahu needs his power to avoid the corruption charges against him, he is not a dictator. The legislation passed to deprive Palestinians of equal rights were not passed by a single man. The decision to massacre Gaza was not made by a single man.

If Netanyahu is removed by the US and the Knesset due to "overstepping his authority," it is not to facilitate peace. It is to avoid anyone else facing justice.
Do you see parallels to Nazi Germany?

I think about it a lot. Obviously, the situations are different, but there are similarities with regards to those in power and their tight regime.
The fact that other countries allowed this to carry on for so long, without interfering until it was too late. And the brutality, too.

Reactions: 13
I love this. We need some more artists out there making music about this. It solidifies the movement

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I know we will get the - just because there’s no evidence it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen brigade in…but just fk off there’s been enough vile BS thrown around to demonise the Palestinians and to justify their genocide. There’s been people on here who have said they’ve or their friends/family have seen the videos of these allegations, so basically you’re lying or your friends and family are! I won’t accept any more BS claims of sexual violence until there’s independent verification.

---
But it’s just Netanyahu and the government 🥴
---
It’s about Hamas and the hostages guys…

---
Sorry for context

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I don't want to upset anyone so it's behind a spoiler but this is the reality of what happened last night. While the vulgarity and over opulence of the Met Gala occurred, on the memorial day of the holocaust. This tit could not be any more dystopian.

---
I'm so disgusted.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I know we will get the - just because there’s no evidence it doesn’t mean it didn’t happen brigade in…but just fk off there’s been enough vile BS thrown around to demonise the Palestinians and to justify their genocide. There’s been people on here who have said they’ve or their friends/family have seen the videos of these allegations, so basically you’re lying or your friends and family are! I won’t accept any more BS claims of sexual violence until there’s independent verification.

---

But it’s just Netanyahu and the government 🥴
---
It’s about Hamas and the hostages guys…

---
Sorry for context
So they have just destroyed the main crossing for aid delivery and the only way out for Gazans????
---
I didnt realise they were telling foreign aid workers to leave. I had been watching these Kuwaitis and feeling a little joy. This is bad, isnt it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
So they have just destroyed the main crossing for aid delivery and the only way out for Gazans????
---
I didnt realise they were telling foreign aid workers to leave. I had been watching these Kuwaitis and feeling a little joy. This is bad, isnt it.
Correct, they now control it (they did anyway really) so nobody and nothing is getting in or out. It’s bad for the poor Palestinians however, this is the end for Netanyahu and Biden. Hamas have accepted the deal on the table and the Israelis are still going in. The problem is, the mask is off it’s clear now to EVERYONE that it was a land grab and ethnic cleansing, they’ve been dying to speed this process up for years, the ultra right government is demanding they cleanse Gaza (we all know they are making leaps in doing the same in the West Bank with no international intervention) and if Netanyahu doesn’t do it they’ll dump him and get someone that will. Netanyahu is an egomaniac (also a psychopath) but also wants to stay out of prison, so he’s gonna keep going, even if he’s out in prison he wants to be that Israeli legend that got Gaza - instead he’ll just be known for making the entire world hate Israel and for the enforcement of a 2 state solution with Gaza and the West Bank being re established as Palestinian

Reactions: 10
They must feel like really big men to replace the Palestinian flags with Israeli ones. You go guys!
---
Nobody can travel anymore. Nobody can evacuate anymore.

No aid can get in.

The darkest of all the dark days.

bleeping duck you Israel. Special place in hell awaiting those who did this.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Correct, they now control it (they did anyway really) so nobody and nothing is getting in or out. It’s bad for the poor Palestinians however, this is the end for Netanyahu and Biden. Hamas have accepted the deal on the table and the Israelis are still going in. The problem is, the mask is off it’s clear now to EVERYONE that it was a land grab and ethnic cleansing, they’ve been dying to speed this process up for years, the ultra right government is demanding they cleanse Gaza (we all know they are making leaps in doing the same in the West Bank with no international intervention) and if Netanyahu doesn’t do it they’ll dump him and get someone that will. Netanyahu is an egomaniac (also a psychopath) but also wants to stay out of prison, so he’s gonna keep going, even if he’s out in prison he wants to be that Israeli legend that got Gaza - instead he’ll just be known for making the entire world hate Israel and for the enforcement of a 2 state solution with Gaza and the West Bank being re established as Palestinian
But what is the world going to do about it? Right now, I mean? Are they really going to make us sit and watch to the end or is anyone going to take any action to stop it?

Reactions: 7
A pro Palestinian protest (peaceful) just starting in Sydney at Town Hall as evening peak hour gets underway.
While it forever feels like simple words fall on deaf ears … we must never stop fighting for the rights and the lives of these innocent people.
Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is so scary 😢 the likes of Bisan, knowing she will most likely be killed. How do you deal with that? How do you live your day to day life?

Israel are terrorists.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just feel so so sad that the world is standing buy and letting this happen. What the actual duck 😔

I am confused.
I thought Hamas HAD NOT accepted the 40 day cease fire proposal, the one America said was very generous.
I thought Hamas HAD agreed to a proposal put forward by Egypt and Qatar that was probably a version of the previous Israel proposal that was the 40 day cease fire.
Now I read on BBC that, Israel's working assumption was that Hamas would not accept a ceasefire proposal that the Americans called "exceptionally generous".

Reactions: 5
Where are you famous people/artists? Where is your outrage? You were all over Ukraine like a white on rice and with Palestine, a genuine genocide, the cat has got your tongue, eh? I'm sorry, but other than the usual suspects, putting your signature to an email ain't enough.

What the hell was Gigi Hadid doing at the Met? I know she is a model, but she couldn't say no this year? Meanwhile we have Kendrick Lamar and Drake getting into a dick swinging contest online, grown men bitching and throwing accusations at each like they are back in the schoolyard. :rolleyes: Speaking of which, thanks for the Macklemore video @Dogmuck. I burst out laughing when he mentioned Drake. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But what is the world going to do about it? Right now, I mean? Are they really going to make us sit and watch to the end or is anyone going to take any action to stop it?
Precisely nothing right now. Yep they are going to make us sit and watch and then they will try to cover it up and then proclaim it was necessary and then accept some blame but that it was accidental or rogue elements and then it will be uncovered that it was unnecessary, intentional and orchestrated from the top and they will find the scapegoats (Netenyahu et al). The only way this won’t go ahead is if a military force intervenes and America won’t allow that. So we have to sit and watch it and I feel sick just writing this but that’s how it will play out. We can’t have this cat and mouse game continue forever, we can’t have the Palestinians being subjugated forever. This needs to break so hard the world sees Israel for what it is.
---
I am confused.
I thought Hamas HAD NOT accepted the 40 day cease fire proposal, the one America said was very generous.
I thought Hamas HAD agreed to a proposal put forward by Egypt and Qatar that was probably a version of the previous Israel proposal that was the 40 day cease fire.
Now I read on BBC that, Israel's working assumption was that Hamas would not accept a ceasefire proposal that the Americans called "exceptionally generous".
Exactly @toomuchstuff - this is the deal Hamas accepted, it’s the deal all the Gazans were celebrating yesterday (awful to see) because they thought that it would stop the vile bastards bombarding Rafah but instead Netanyahu rejected it and as @Veronicaaa correctly said yesterday Hamas has played a blinder. This is THEIR deal and they are rejecting it? This is because the Israelis want Gaza and they’ve probably already sold off plots and contracts for when it’s “theirs”.
---
I think this needs an airing again just to remind us what they did back then that they are still doing rn. Terrorists from the get go and still going strong for 76 years with no repercussions. The world has to stand up now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
I'm sick to my stomach today.
Me too. I wake up every morning and the first thing I do is look at Al Jazeera hoping for some good news that never comes. I keep thinking, ok this is it, the world will have to react now but they never do.
So now Rafah crossing is under IOF rule so there literally is no way out.

• Sad
  • Heart
This baby 🥹🥹 this poor poor baby, burned to a crisp but still trying to get up off the hospital bed. And his poor father, trying to give him some sort of comfort. The pain this baby must be in. I’m sick.

How do you justify this, Jenocide?? Note you’re all quiet again eh.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Yes @Dogmuck I was getting confused with the 40 day ceasefire, I think that 40 days was just in part 1. Just found this and it talks in blocks of 6 weeks which would be the 40/42 days bit. I do think though that there are bits of this that have been amended by Egypt and Qatar, I am sure Israel wouldnt agree to all this. This is different to the last thing on the deal I posted, so I think this is THE ONE.

One last thing, just saw a map and that Karen Shalom crossing is in that Rafah evacuation zone too. So how is any aid going to get in now, no one can drive trucks through there now???

What is the deal Hamas says it agreed to?
The agreement is a complicated one and would involve three phases, each of which would last six weeks.

In the first phase, there would be a temporary cessation of hostilities between Hamas and Israel as well as a withdrawal of Israeli forces to the east, away from the more heavily-populated areas of Gaza, and towards the border between Israel and the Palestinian enclave. Israeli airplanes and drones would also stop flying over Gaza for 10 hours each day, and for 12 hours on days when captives are released.

Hamas would gradually release 33 captives (whether captives who are alive or the remains of captives who have died) in the first phase. The captives will be women, anyone above the age of 50, those who are sick or non-soldiers under the age of 19. For each civilian Israeli captive released alive, Israel would release 30 Palestinians it has detained. For every female soldier released by Hamas, Israel would release 50 Palestinians.

The withdrawal of Israeli forces would allow displaced Palestinian civilians to return to their homes across Gaza, which would occur gradually as Hamas releases captives. Separately, the deal stipulates that reconstruction work in Gaza must begin in this phase, as well as the flow of aid, and that UNRWA and other relief organisations be allowed to work to help civilians.

In the second phase of the deal, there would be a permanent end to military operations and a full Israeli withdrawal from Gaza. There would also be another prisoner swap, this time involving all the remaining Israeli men, including soldiers held captive in Gaza. The Israelis would be released in return for an as-yet unspecified number of Palestinian prisoners.

The third phase would see an exchange of the remains of captives and prisoners held by both sides. On the development side, this phase would involve a three-to-five-year reconstruction plan for Gaza and, perhaps most significantly, an end to the Israeli blockade of the enclave.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.