Israeli - Palestinian Conflict #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to come up with something positive to say at the start of this thread. But here we are. Thread #16. Gaza is destroyed, the west is starting to truly wake up to it and the Zionists have completely got their panties in a wad. So we know we are doing the right thing. Keep on, keeping on.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Genocide apologists and fascists not welcome on the thread.
You’d think they’d take the hint.

Mind, they probably can’t talk their crap to anyone in real life. Either because they’ve got no pals or because they’d get lynched for their psycho views 😙 😙 sticking where they’re not wanted, it’s the Zionist way 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
You’d think they’d take the hint.

Mind, they probably can’t talk their crap to anyone in real life. Either because they’ve got no pals or because they’d get lynched for their psycho views 😙 😙 sticking where they’re not wanted, it’s the Zionist way 🤣
Spoken like somebody who rarely experiences real life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot comprehend what he has gone through and yet he still manages to smile.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The latest deal is shocking - 40 day pause and hostage returned - Blinken has called it very generous- whilst I don’t want the Gazans to suffer anymore right now I don’t want them to accept this. The US are under considerable pressure from within and I don’t believe Israel will stick to the deal once they have their hostages back. They have already constructed this “dock” and it’s quite clear they’ve split Gaza into segments to firstly occupy military and then push the Palestinians out like they are doing in the West Bank, with starvation, brutality and murder. I don’t think Hamas can accept anything that doesn’t include permanent ceasefire and release of all hostages PLUS end of occupation with a 2 state solution firmly on the table. You can’t have 40000 dead 20000 orphans and 100000 injured for 40 days of peace - no fkng way!

Reactions: 12
The latest deal is shocking - 40 day pause and hostage returned - Blinken has called it very generous- whilst I don’t want the Gazans to suffer anymore right now I don’t want them to accept this. The US are under considerable pressure from within and I don’t believe Israel will stick to the deal once they have their hostages back. They have already constructed this “dock” and it’s quite clear they’ve split Gaza into segments to firstly occupy military and then push the Palestinians out like they are doing in the West Bank, with starvation, brutality and murder. I don’t think Hamas can accept anything that doesn’t include permanent ceasefire and release of all hostages PLUS end of occupation with a 2 state solution firmly on the table. You can’t have 40000 dead 20000 orphans and 100000 injured for 40 days of peace - no fkng way!
Yeh I agree Biden is thinking of Israel’s best interests as per with that icc warrant pending plus the report that’s due out on may 8th with leaks to the press saying that it’s not looking good for the Israelis because they’ve blocked aid and committed war crimes etc.
That’s why they pushed that big aid package through bla bla, I think Nittyahoo is bluffing he can’t afford a mass killing spree in Rafah right now (plus he would have already ) but it’s a tough call for Hamas because if the psycho does go ahead and there is carnage Hamas will be the scapegoat again.

Reactions: 7
I know it's an 8 minute video but actually you only have to watch the first 20 seconds of this to see what journalism should be

• Angry
Reactions: 11
"The most humane army which has ever existed in living memory"

Those Zionists are truly cuckoo. Talk about drinking the kool-aid.

A head count of 13,000 terrorists. Did they count them one by one? Executed them at gold standard.

bleeping hell. "A genocide was commited against my people. We the Jewish people recognise evil when we see it." HELLO.

606 Israeli soldiers killed during this conflict. 606. Uhm, what. 13,800 children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You can play bingo with all the victim, woe is me, cry babyness from the moralest of moral gold standard men to ever exist.
It's just all the questions I would like to ask. And there are no answers to them, just gaslighting and obfuscating and playing the victim. There is no answer to any rational, fact-based inquiries. They are so fucked, and they know it. I'm just worried they'll murder thousands more before they concede.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.