Is Tattle your dirty little secret?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband knows and i think he enjoys a nosy at the mario thread more than he cares to admit...

Reactions: 2
Secret, my husband know I post in a gossip site but as far as I know he has no idea which one and what I post about, probably a good job seeing as I’m a Downing St honey

Reactions: 7
I haven’t told my bf about it just purely because I don’t think he would care and also not understand there has been a few times where he thinks I’m texting someone else because I’m on my phone a lot and I do laugh quite a lot and some comments

Reactions: 4
I dont keep it secret but just dont tell family or friends. I came here as I was so infuriated with one particular so called influencer and have found many other interesting threads here.

My partner knows because I was telling him all the Phillip Schofield goss. He doesn’t care just thinks it’s somewhere people discuss celebs. It’s not really something I go round announcing but if someone mentioned it in conversation I’d just say oh yeah I’ve heard of that site. Would never disclose my username though or say I was an active member.

I actually spend more time in the off topic section than I do in the gossip sections these days

My boyfriend knows and eye rolls most of the time. He doesn’t know I’m a founding member of the Downing Street men threads though I wouldn’t live that down in real life.

Reactions: 12
My partner knows but he’s not really interested in gossip

I hope I never have to go back to work in the office and continue to work from home forever so I can log on whenever I want

Reactions: 4
Yes it is , i have been on a few forums and started to get back into them during lockdown i use to use the student room when i was younger the channel 4 forums.

Reactions: 1
Yes it is , i have been on a few forums and started to get back into them during lockdown i use to use the student room when i was younger the channel 4 forums.
Oh I used TSR! I was also on another general forum that I can't for the life of me remember the name of but I made some really good friends from there and we're still friends today!

Oh I used TSR! I was also on another general forum that I can't for the life of me remember the name of but I made some really good friends from there and we're still friends today!
I thought it was a decent forum some informative posts but i don't study anymore . I haven't been on in about 10 years !

Its not a secret but I dont go out of my way to broadcast it. No one knows my username and I second guess myself all the time about whether I'm saying something that could expose my identity .
I have mentioned a forum in passing here and there and have also sent a link to the Madeleine McCann thread to my friends as we're completely invested in the case and they ate it up. I know they browsed a few other threads but said its too overwhelming for them to keep up. Amateurs.

They dont know I have an account and comment though, just that I lurk here and there.

Reactions: 6
I love the VIP members that keep it secret, imagine telling your friends that not only do you lurk but you're actually a full on VIP

Reactions: 17
I have 1 friend that knows and my kids. Saying that I have no friends

Reactions: 3
Well none of my friends know what is tattle but when i wanna tell them stories from here i just say i read on a forum online
But haven't told them what i post since no one asks me

Reactions: 2