Irish Politics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never thought I’d ever say this.. I might be voting of SF .. unless the independents join with three other smaller parties.. what have we only the same two parties..
I saw something about Michael McDowell maybe leading an independent alliance? Shinners are just the same as the leading parties there’s no opposition, they’re not a nationalist party any longer.

Reactions: 1
I saw something about Michael McDowell maybe leading an independent alliance? Shinners are just the same as the leading parties there’s no opposition, they’re not a nationalist party any longer.
I met Michael a few times. A very nice man.. No bullshit.. it’s for the good of the country.. etcI seriously hope he is.. he is well respected around the Oireacthas. If your right he is getting my vote.. It’s gone so bad now.. I’d even help him out.. even if it gets those two parties out..

Reactions: 2
I met Michael a few times. A very nice man.. No bullshit.. it’s for the good of the country.. etcI seriously hope he is.. he is well respected around the Oireacthas. If your right he is getting my vote.. It’s gone so bad now.. I’d even help him out.. even if it gets those two parties out..
It’s just rumour atm .I’m thinking he’s up in years so don’t know if it’s something he would want at his time of life?…Grey man has officially been selected!

It’s just rumour atm .I’m thinking he’s up in years so don’t know if it’s something he would want at his time of life?…Grey man has officially been selected!
This is disgraceful to be honest… Leo 0.2! FFs! He is only in his 30’s

Reactions: 2