Irish Politics

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I work in a field many famous people have passed through in our country and many personal details past and present would be stored, every log in and access to every record is logged. We have our own page we can see our previous actions and requests. I'm assuming there's a flag for anyone remotely famous on the system.
---
By the by the current Taoiseach has resigned today, rumours are he was actually heterosexual all along, has had a torrid affair with Kate (She couldn't resist his topless drinking in the park pics from lockdown) and they've run away together to Skellig Micheal because they both love Star Wars so much.
Oh the second I saw about Leo's surprise resignation (effective today no less) there *had* to be something!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh the second I saw about Leo's surprise resignation (effective today no less) there *had* to be something!
About that, there is definitely something going to come out.. either it’s his affairs or something to do with the leak a while back ago.. I worked around that area a few years ago and like everyone knows about Michael D.. They certainly know what’s going on with him..
---
The only thing that I think could be true is that she is a beard and her husband is indeed gay because his closest friend is gay and they have been spending lots of time together for years, even living together etc etc
Yes I heard that.. he spends a lot of time in Paris..

Reactions: 1
About that, there is definitely something going to come out.. either it’s his affairs or something to do with the leak a while back ago.. I worked around that area a few years ago and like everyone knows about Michael D.. They certainly know what’s going on with him..
---

Yes I heard that.. he spends a lot of time in Paris..
What about Michael D?

Reactions: 5
What about Michael D?
I heard rumours that he was gay from someone also knew Leo was gay” he said all the dogs on the street know that” this is before he came out. He also mentioned that MDH was gay… I though ah no your only winding me up.. A gay friend mentioned it as well as he was from Galway.. The last final person who said it to me was a parliamentary assistant who said do you know he is gay.. she what really pisses me off is they have to book two of everything.. which doubles the cost..his wife and him live separately if he is gay he is gay.. fine but don’t fool the public. The was supposed to be a big bombshell to come out during his last election all off a sudden this disappeared.. it seems he was pushed by his wife to go for a second term.. at the time his health wasn’t well..

Reactions: 2
I heard rumours that he was gay from someone also knew Leo was gay” he said all the dogs on the street know that” this is before he came out. He also mentioned that MDH was gay… I though ah no your only winding me up.. A gay friend mentioned it as well as he was from Galway.. The last final person who said it to me was a parliamentary assistant who said do you know he is gay.. she what really pisses me off is they have to book two of everything.. which doubles the cost..his wife and him live separately if he is gay he is gay.. fine but don’t fool the public. The was supposed to be a big bombshell to come out during his last election all off a sudden this disappeared.. it seems he was pushed by his wife to go for a second term.. at the time his health wasn’t well..
Ah ok, I'd well believe that tbh

Can we use names and not initials? No clue who you are talking about.

Reactions: 7
Am I going mad? Can someone explain to me why I'm getting updates on a thread that I don't follow? I've never even looked at an Irish Politics thread on tattle before :-/

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I going mad? Can someone explain to me why I'm getting updates on a thread that I don't follow? I've never even looked at an Irish Politics thread on tattle before :-/
You're not going mad, I was sent a notification about a post I made on the William and Kate thread, which was answered in this thread.
Confused.com

Same here!! Ah well!!
I think this may have been done, because this subject may have been derailing the William and Kate thread.
I see that this new thread has been created, to discuss the subject of Irish Politics, which I'm sure is a facinating subject, but it would have been nice to receive an explanation.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think this may have been done, because this subject may have been derailing the William and Kate thread.
I see that this new thread has been created, to discuss the subject of Irish Politics, which I'm sure is a facinating subject, but it would have been nice to receive an explanation.
It will be so much more engrossing than the Will and Kate drama

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yah, in the fail today there was an article about our friend Leo’s V partner saying he glad he has left.. Our Leo V has been cheating on him left right and centre.. He would not resign unless pushed.. Just waiting for something to come out about him..