Irish Insta Fertility Huns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah how could I forget she's a first time mum. Not that she bangs on about it constantly or anything lol

What’s her story? No to fostering? Adoptions Ivfs? They are begging for fostering parents wonder why that was a no
A good few months back she did pose the question on Instagram should she try IVF again or not (as you do 🙄) but there hasn't been any other mention in a long time. She ships the dog off to her parents every time he's an inconvenience so I'm not sure how she would manage with a child

Reactions: 3
A good few months back she did pose the question on Instagram should she try IVF again or not (as you do 🙄) but there hasn't been any other mention in a long time. She ships the dog off to her parents every time he's an inconvenience so I'm not sure how she would manage with a child
She too unstable for kids by the looks of her especially fostering who may need extra help depending on circumstances

Reactions: 2
What’s her story? No to fostering? Adoptions Ivfs? They are begging for fostering parents wonder why that was a no
She has just started as an SNA so I assume she is working on contract and not very well paid. She also doesn’t have a partner and I would guess they mainly look for couples. She also house shares with two others which I assume would be an issue. I just think she’s away with the fairies god love her.

Just found this thread! Ranae von moaning is next level, she thinks she’s NoRmAliSiNG long nights and feeding but says today she usually goes back to bed in the mornings and her wife takes the baby while two others are at school..duck all normal about having that option.

Reactions: 1
So Ollie was on a date, predictably she starts off by going on about the price of her drink 🙄 she then slates her dates teeth to over 5000 people, and says she couldn't imagine kissing someone or going out with someone with teeth like his, that's a bit rich from someone with a forehead like an ordinance survey map and a big honker of a nose. Then she complains that he didn't ask for her number......I guess he didn't think you were all that either Olwyn.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So Ollie was on a date, predictably she starts off by going on about the price of her drink 🙄 she then slates her dates teeth to over 5000 people, and says she couldn't imagine kissing someone or going out with someone with teeth like his, that's a bit rich from someone with a forehead like an ordinance survey map and a big honker of a nose. Then she complains that he didn't ask for her number......I guess he didn't think you were all that either Olwyn.
I’m picky about teeth too but I’m also signifcantly younger slimmer and keep on top of myself more. Plus I’m not a tight arse. A few visits to the dentist and he would be sorted, olwyn needs a personality transplant

Just found this thread! Ranae von moaning is next level, she thinks she’s NoRmAliSiNG long nights and feeding but says today she usually goes back to bed in the mornings and her wife takes the baby while two others are at school..duck all normal about having that option.
Cannot stand this one. Biggest freeloader going

And then she asks the bouncer why she was charged 1.80 more for a bulmers. Now I know it’s the principle of it but on a first date wouldn’t you just shut up. And how did she know his two were 16 quid, cause I bet she asked. She is literal obsessed with the price of everything.

Reactions: 5
And then she asks the bouncer why she was charged 1.80 more for a bulmers. Now I know it’s the principle of it but on a first date wouldn’t you just shut up. And how did she know his two were 16 quid, cause I bet she asked. She is literal obsessed with the price of everything.
Laughing at the thought of her giving "the date" the third degree over how much he paid for 2 pints of Bulmers, and what did she expect the bouncer to do about it 🙄 I just hate meanness, I'm actually embarrassed for her, she constantly goes on about money, the price of everything etc. Imagine her on a night out, I couldn't cope with listening to her and her penny pinching. She's totally the type that if she went for a meal with friends she wouldn't order any starter/dessert but tuck into everyone elses to save herself a few euro.
---
I’m picky about teeth too but I’m also signifcantly younger slimmer and keep on top of myself more. Plus I’m not a tight arse. A few visits to the dentist and he would be sorted, olwyn needs a personality transplant
I can't lie I'd totally be the same about teeth but she might want to take a good look in the mirror before she decides to slate other people. I'd love to hear his version of events 😂

Reactions: 4
Mortified for Ollie, he didn't ask for her number or initiate another date so she messaged him to say she's going away for 2 months so it's not the best time to start seeing someone.......from the sounds of it he had no interest in seeing her again anyway 🙄 All this after she slated him & his teeth to 5,000+ followers 🤬

Reactions: 4
Mortified for Ollie, he didn't ask for her number or initiate another date so she messaged him to say she's going away for 2 months so it's not the best time to start seeing someone.......from the sounds of it he had no interest in seeing her again anyway 🙄 All this after she slated him & his teeth to 5,000+ followers 🤬
She’s some dose! I’m sure he’s devastated!

• Haha
Of course passions is “offended” by cat deelys comment saying she was having a seizure! Not only epileptic people have seizures! It was a passing comment! I can’t stand people who get so easily offended ffs

I know Ollie is tighter than a ducks hole but where does she get the money to flitter off to lanza for 2 months. She's not a high earner and afford rent in Dublin..
Bizarre. She seems very upa and down, god help the man that she ends up with.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Ollies stories, pissed at Pink on her own, and filming random people including a little girl and her mother she just met, the poor child didn't know what to make of her