Irish Galz Beauty ☘️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone here recommended the exfoliating gloves from Good Skin. I ordered them and they never arrived. They took my money. And have ignored all my messages and emails. Anyone else order them ?
Can’t beat the tan organic exfoliating mit, available in boots and usually always on offer for €10

Reactions: 2
The Elf one with the turquoise lid is a tubing one and absolutely bombproof.

Unfortunately it's a bit on the natural side. I prefer drag queen volume but it's so reliable I put up with it. Pretty much 99% of mascaras melt on me, I obviously have very oily undereyes.

On the non-tubing side, the Lash Surge from Collection is absolutely amazing and it's so cheap.

I tried the Sculpted one but found it far too wet but I loved the actual lashes it gives you. Really separated and long and swooshy. But wet as duck on me.

Some people absolutely rave about it though (like Sali Hughes) and I suspect they're the people who have drier undereyes.

Anyone recommend a good mascara please?
I’ve tried many mascaras..fave right now is cheap as chips essence lash princess volume mascara..the one with the light pink/peach on the tube. I have long eyelashes so am prone to panda eyes but if I put setting powder around the eyes there’s minimal transfer/flaking with this one.

Reactions: 8
The Elf one with the turquoise lid is a tubing one and absolutely bombproof.

Unfortunately it's a bit on the natural side. I prefer drag queen volume but it's so reliable I put up with it. Pretty much 99% of mascaras melt on me, I obviously have very oily undereyes.

On the non-tubing side, the Lash Surge from Collection is absolutely amazing and it's so cheap.

I tried the Sculpted one but found it far too wet but I loved the actual lashes it gives you. Really separated and long and swooshy. But wet as duck on me.

Some people absolutely rave about it though (like Sali Hughes) and I suspect they're the people who have drier undereyes.
Omg is that my issue. I’m the very same by the time I’ve gotten to work I’ve panda eyes by the time I’ve gotten to my desk.
Must try the elf one

Hi I was hoping someone could help me out💛 im getting married this summer and struggling to choose a wedding perfume! My absolute favourite is Lancôme Idole but I want something new for the day.. can anyone recommend something that is similar to this? Xx

Hi I was hoping someone could help me out💛 im getting married this summer and struggling to choose a wedding perfume! My absolute favourite is Lancôme Idole but I want something new for the day.. can anyone recommend something that is similar to this? Xx
i don’t know if they have one similar to lancome idole but the maison margiela replica scents are divine

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where I can get teeth whitening strips? The American ones preferably! There was a girl on Instagram doing them a few years ago but can’t seem to find her page now.

Hi I'm wondering if there's anywhere that sells salon hair dye to the public. I know box dyes are really bad. Thanks

YSL libre, Armani My Way eau de parfum or head to BT and go to Jo Malone and choose a scent from them.

• Heart
Does anyone know where I can get teeth whitening strips? The American ones preferably! There was a girl on Instagram doing them a few years ago but can’t seem to find her page now.
I buy crest off adverts

I used always get it from duane read but they wont take my cc anymore - i'd be interested if anyone could recommend another way.

I've seen the ladies on insta, but their mark up is extortionate

I bought teeth whitening strips from Ali Express...same ones are on Amazon. They def made a difference but have the dentist trays now

Jade the tooth fairy on insta does Crest ones if that's any use to you

Reactions: 4
Perfume is so individual but the Le Labo Rose could be similar in terms of the type of fragrance. That brand is about €30 cheaper in the airport if you were buying. I always wait until I’m going away to pick up a bottle as it’s pricey. Byredo - rose noir or replica flower market might also be worth a try. Congrats on your up coming wedding!!

QUOTE="BeggieMitchell, post: 19111764, member: 284623"]
[/QUOTE]

Hi girls. I've a wedding coming up and I want a new foundation for it.

Skin type is combo - v textured esp with heavier foundations I find.

Day to day I wear the sculpted tint and the second skin - depending on mood.

Going out it would be Mac studio fix but I'm gone off it.

Looking for something long wearing, flawless looking a bit heavier coverage.

Nars I've never got on with.

I've heard good stuff about the b perfect chroma foundation?
---

I get mine from Etsy. I just type in crest whitening strips and buy from there. Pricing isn't too bad, I normally get a 7 day pack and honestly it whitens them so well and lasts ages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3