Irish Galz Beauty ☘️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ora Clinic are unreal. Especially Dr Edel
Anyone know if there is a website type thing to read reviews of Drs doing Botox? I'm interested and want to do my research but want honest reviews of how people got on & their experience?? Does such a thing exist?? I'm not one for testimonials on their website or influencers promoting their work!!
They are minimal and gentle In their approach /aesthetic

Hey lovely ladies..
Just wondering does anyone have any ‘glow up’ tips? Feeling disgusting lately (gaining weight, stress related spots, dull skin, rotating same outfits etc). Am 33 years old and feel I badly need an entire glow up to feel better. Any tips greatly appreciated 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The question I'm inadvertently trying to get the answer to is therapy clinic? Has anyone used or should I avoid. Friends have used and recommended but after their laser hair removal case in courts recently it's made me question using them. Are they the Tesco Value of Botox world?

Hey lovely ladies..
Just wondering does anyone have any ‘glow up’ tips? Feeling disgusting lately (gaining weight, stress related spots, dull skin, rotating same outfits etc). Am 33 years old and feel I badly need an entire glow up to feel better. Any tips greatly appreciated 🤍
Sorry you’re feeling so low. How about starting with the hairdressers or something? I know I always feel better with a fresh colour . Also tan always makes me feel better too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The question I'm inadvertently trying to get the answer to is therapy clinic? Has anyone used or should I avoid. Friends have used and recommended but after their laser hair removal case in courts recently it's made me question using them. Are they the Tesco Value of Botox world?
Would avoid personally for any facial treatment

Reactions: 2
Why? What happened ?
Won't let me share link, Google therapy clinic laser court case. I've no beef with them & have gone to them for laser myself. But their Botox is considerably cheaper and always offers on. I'm a big believer in if it seems to good to be true it probably is?!? why is it so cheap for them?
---
Would avoid personally for any facial treatment
Any reason why, have you or friends had experience?

Reactions: 1
One of my friends went for botox in her forehead - they tried to upsell every type of filler going, cheek, chin, lip. No one should leave a place feeling insecure. Its a hard no from me

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dealt with a doctor that worked with for them before setting up his own clinic. He said they uses cheap botox and gave the minimum dose and you paid for a top up of required after 2 weeks.

• Wow
I've been going to Therapy on South Williams Street for the past 4ish years, I've gotten lip filler & botox. The results have been great and I will be returning again in few months for more botox.
I've seen a few of the different doctors and they all did a good job. My fav was Dr Sarah but she was out sick for a while and might of left. Dr Kristin was awesome the last time I went. I had wanted to see Dr Lim the last time I went bc I was researching the different Drs since Sarah wasn't listed and what I read about her sounded great, but something happened, not sure what, and I was seen by Dr Kristin instead. As I said she was brilliant & I'd like to see her again.
There was another Dr I saw who was very good but did try to upsell a bit on dermatology (maybe I had bad skin that day), the others haven't done that to me though. In saying that though all of the doctors talked with me about what I was wanting to achieve and talked about balance (mostly for the lip filler) in the face and explained what they thought etc. I felt very informed and confident.

Hey lovely ladies..
So sorry you are feeling like this!!

Start small. Don't see it as a big thing to "fix"

I find the dove gradual tanner amazing and gives me an instant boost.
Get out for a walk. Even for 10 minutes. Start with 10, then 15 and build it up from there.

As the above poster said... maybe go for a haircut? Or go get your nails done or a pedicure, if you have the funds.

Start a food diary. There's loads of free apps. I use one called food diary it's a green circle with a leaf on it. Just fill it in honestly for a week, then have a look back at the week and see if there's small changes you can make.

But honestly I believe getting out in the fresh air is good first step.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So sorry you are feeling like this!!

Start small. Don't see it as a big thing to "fix"

I find the dove gradual tanner amazing and gives me an instant boost.
Get out for a walk. Even for 10 minutes. Start with 10, then 15 and build it up from there.

As the above poster said... maybe go for a haircut? Or go get your nails done or a pedicure, if you have the funds.

Start a food diary. There's loads of free apps. I use one called food diary it's a green circle with a leaf on it. Just fill it in honestly for a week, then have a look back at the week and see if there's small changes you can make.

But honestly I believe getting out in the fresh air is good first step.
I will also be taking those tips thanks!

Also a good podcast can help when you’re out getting fresh air, it always helps to clear my mind

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been going to Therapy on South Williams Street for the past 4ish years, I've gotten lip filler & botox. The results have been great and I will be returning again in few months for more botox.
I've seen a few of the different doctors and they all did a good job. My fav was Dr Sarah but she was out sick for a while and might of left. Dr Kristin was awesome the last time I went. I had wanted to see Dr Lim the last time I went bc I was researching the different Drs since Sarah wasn't listed and what I read about her sounded great, but something happened, not sure what, and I was seen by Dr Kristin instead. As I said she was brilliant & I'd like to see her again.
There was another Dr I saw who was very good but did try to upsell a bit on dermatology (maybe I had bad skin that day), the others haven't done that to me though. In saying that though all of the doctors talked with me about what I was wanting to achieve and talked about balance (mostly for the lip filler) in the face and explained what they thought etc. I felt very informed and confident.
That's amazing and very comprehensive. Thank you for taking time to respond

• Heart
Hey lovely ladies..
First things first, take a super nice long shower/bath. Maybe buy nice new shampoo, conditioner, body wash..etc. Change your razor blades cos that always makes me feel fresher.
Use a nice face mask, maybe a clay one to clear out pores and then a nice sheet mask for extra hydration.
Pick your fav nail polish and do a pedicure. Also a manicure if you don't have gels.
A body moisturiser will make your skin feel super soft and healthy.
There are beauty boxes sold in boots that look good. I saw them on the website. There are few different ones and they all seem to be max €50 and have mix of different products in full size and mini size. Getting yourself one of those might be nice treat. It would be fun to pamper yourself and try few new products.
Try to drink plenty of water too, and maybe make a fruit smoothie cos that will be yummy. Fruit always seems to taste better in spring/summer.
During the week there I washed all my make up & hair brushes, OMG the difference!!!! Make up is going on much better and my hair is looking way better too. Maybe listen to some music and do that?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey lovely ladies..
I find the subreddit 30PlusSkincare very good if you want to improve your skin. I don't take all the tips but some are good common sense and even if they name US products it's easy to find something with the same ingredients here. There's plenty that have spots at that age too.

Reactions: 4
Hey lovely ladies..
You could try cleanout your wardrobe, there's probably clothes at the back of your wardrobe that you may have forgotton about. Shuffle the clothes try putting together different combos of outfit together on a hanger.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has anyone tried any of the trinny London products, are they any good would you recommend them? Thanks

Someone here recommended the exfoliating gloves from Good Skin. I ordered them and they never arrived. They took my money. And have ignored all my messages and emails. Anyone else order them ?

• Sad