Irish Galz Beauty ☘️

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the same problem. Excess washing and sanitising (downfall if the job) and after about a year of flaky nails my beautician recommended “Nailtiques Formula 2 Plus”. There’s a few variations of Nailtiques and she said it’s important to get the 2 Plus. I have so say, it’s a miracle worker. I had tried all the recommended things on the market and this won hands down. Literally 2 or 3 applications and you will see a massive difference. It’s expensive for the tiny bottle but oh so worth it.
I hope you're well stocked.
This, from the internet:
"The much-loved Nailtiques range was unfortunately discontinued. Manufactured in Florida USA, the plant used in the Nailtiques formulas was destroyed in a hurricane in the spring of 2019."
It sounds just what I want, I hope they bring it back.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Between work and kids I order most of my beauty stuff online. In the past few months there have been a lot of missing items in my orders that I have to chase up or prove I didn’t receive! This is right across the board; facetheory, mcgorisks, boots. Has this happened anyone else?

I've discovered over frenetic Googling the last 24 hrs that people describe the Mavala Scientifique as being very similar to how that Nailtiques sounds, as in hardening after 2 applications.

Sounds like it's a fairly scary formulation but who cares if it sorts my poor nails out!

I know I've seen Mavala locally so I'll try that in lieu of the Nailtiques one.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
laurab_mua used so them and I found very good. Not sure if she still does them as that was flying Covid I did a couple with her.
---
The new L’Oréal glycolic hair range is half price in Dunnes at the mo. Got the shampoo, conditioner, leave in conditioner and the mask and I can honestly say it’s amazing. My hair is great. It’s soft, shiny and bouncy (I usually have dry, fuzzy hair).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Any product recommendations for paaaale pale girlies?
Luna by Lisa airbrush, dupe for charlotte tilbury airbrush, you get it in Dunnes for €24 and your voucher works against makeup. Someone recommended it here and I love it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Luna by Lisa airbrush, dupe for charlotte tilbury airbrush, you get it in Dunnes for €24 and your voucher works against makeup. Someone recommended it here and I love it!!
Thanks so much! 😚Is it the foundation or another one, like a primer? I just googled and the foundation came up first.

Thanks so much! 😚Is it the foundation or another one, like a primer? I just googled and the foundation came up first.
this one. I highly recommend and get loads of compliments. I love it for day wear as I don’t like to be cakey midweek , it’s also buildable and if you want full coverage, you can mix it with your foundation :)
IMG_5776.png

• Heart
I’m loving Sculpted at the mo. Lovely coverage but very lightweight.

Anyone know if there is a website type thing to read reviews of Drs doing Botox? I'm interested and want to do my research but want honest reviews of how people got on & their experience?? Does such a thing exist?? I'm not one for testimonials on their website or influencers promoting their work!!

Reactions: 2
Anyone know if there is a website type thing to read reviews of Drs doing Botox? I'm interested and want to do my research but want honest reviews of how people got on & their experience?? Does such a thing exist?? I'm not one for testimonials on their website or influencers promoting their work!!
There was something on the complaints bureau on rte about Botox last week lip filler gone wrong and you might find something on there to help you find the right person

I love it, I'd have strong enough nails, but with biab I've been able to grow them longer than a lot of people with nail extensions. I have a really good tech though, she's amazing. I have seen some awful biab though, so a tech makes a massive difference, and I do think you need a certain strength of nail for it.
Yup had biab on for a year, took it off for a break and nails were perfect after it! If you’ve a good tech they don’t damage the nail removing/adding them back. Have them on again.

Just make sure the perosn giving you the botox is either dr or dentist and you can check their credentials on IMO. Ive heard great things about Sisu and know a few ppl who’ve been there and their results look fab.

I highly recommend Dr. Cliona in Eden Medical! She’s brilliant, she’s honest and she won’t force procedures on you for the sake of a few extra bob! 🙂

Reactions: 3