Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t send either. I reported her to a few of her brands that she’s “ambassador” for and they obviously told her and gave my insta details..... I’m now blocked too. So gutted 😂

Sure she made her account private did she not?
They shouldn’t be passing on details of a complaint to anybody

Reactions: 2
They actually shouldn't be it's against the law with the whole data protection malarkey

What is the story with LMD. Who all lives in that house?
Her ‘home house’ it’s her dad, Victoria, Melissa, Louise sometimes, Charles, Faith and Michael? Her granny and granda live next door but she’s always in their house too.

Her new house it’s just her but it seems everyone just comes in and out as if there isn’t a pandemic going on.

Reactions: 1
Why is she still working? Genuinely curious...make up isn't essential so what's her latest stories about? What am I missing?
It’s only online to be fair and she still has to pay staff until this opens . She’s being fair as she doesn’t get the 80% back until June so she is out that money until then . And I own a hair dressing biz so I know what bills she has to pay plus the stock has to be paid for ...

It’s only online to be fair and she still has to pay staff until this opens . She’s being fair as she doesn’t get the 80% back until June so she is out that money until then . And I own a hair dressing biz so I know what bills she has to pay plus the stock has to be paid for ...
[/QUOTE

Reactions: 3
It will be a huge surprise if she is looking after her staff, she used to treat them like dogs, crazy clause in contracts and alot of cash in hand, so they wouldn't have been covered by any government support. She is also renowned for not declaring income and vat fraud. Hence the closing the pg1 shop. She was under investigation at the time apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It will be a huge surprise if she is looking after her staff, she used to treat them like dogs, crazy clause in contracts and alot of cash in hand, so they wouldn't have been covered by any government support. She is also renowned for not declaring income and vat fraud. Hence the closing the pg1 shop. She was under investigation at the time apparently.
Heard this too. She wasn’t even prepared to pay Alana the wage she deserved who literally basically did everything for her bar wipe her ass. Her staff are so disposable to her (apart from her sisters)

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on her stories here why the duck did she put up about the mum unable to afford food etc? That’s so patronising the girl clearly follows her and will see that. She always has to make out that she’s an absolute angel that would do anything for anyone. I also think she’s said this to have an excuse to be out shopping everyday. Disgusting
totally agree, no need to mention the mum in need. Donate quietly and appreciate you’re in a position where you can.

re the makeup tutorial, I’m still waiting for her to come on and blend the bronzer on her forehead!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LMD sitting with full glam make up on, hair done, jewellery on and outfit??? Where the duck is she actually going??? 🥴

• Haha
Does she no longer have the portglenone shop or did I misread something along the way?
No she closed it. Her and her big friend Chris, barbers of bt45 had a lesson in how to swindle the tax man.
Maybe went balls out to queue up to get into tesco 😂
Dressed up to collect her brand ambassador paychecks - got my cheap ass jewellery on to pay my bills... Pay my telephone bills.... Im going to rub red nail polish on my cheek to pay for my big jeep, I would do anything for a paycheck.... And I would do that....
Got fake teeth promoting teeth whitening,
Using columbian powder helped me drop a few stone... Won't give you my connect - but heres five different companies that didnt work for me... If you buy from them it'll keep me in the good stuff... Sniff sniff
Heres some pointless skincare, paying another bill so I don't care,
Drink these shots guuhheyyyzeee, another deal another meal.... Can't sleep at night with all my money, here's some candles to help me burn it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like just julie, she was dosey when pregnant and gettin all her free stuff etc, but all in all i thought a nice girl-but her hair drives me mental. Its 2 different colours!!extensions are dark red and her owns nearly orange! Everyones strugglin with hair at the min, but put it in a bobble or somethin! Anyone else noticed this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.