Irish and NI Instagrammers #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow traceysblog? I am not the tidiest person in the world and mess isn't something I would normally pass any remarks on but holy tit her house is always a riot.
I don't think shes dirty or untidy but there just seems a masive lack of storage in her house and she doesnt have an eye for interiors..but i dont unerstand how she lives with all that clutter and claim to be OCD and never stops cleaning and can never relax without the house being clean when the place is packed to the max with shite! Everytime she films her kitchen im imagining how i would change 😂

Reactions: 1
LMD announcing that she went out and clapped for the NHS..🙈😂 and then telling everyone to go to the shop to buy Aero so she has no regard for the people who are working in shops. Last thing you need Louise is a bleeping Aero..🐽 shop workers are stressed out having to work through this while everyone else is safe in there OWN houses and she’s telling people to get to the shop to buy non essential item. If stupid had a face LMD is it. I’m actually embarrassed that I have bought her products. How has her nearest and dearest not had a word with her...🙈 I hope the media pick up her story and do an article on It.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LMD clapping for the NHS is pointless when she is going against the advice they give every single day by house jumping and mixing with different members of her family all the time. It’s embarrassing when people call her out and she tries to ‘out’ them and says she is doing nothing wrong!!! She’s so oblivious to it and she’s so big headed. Try eating a bleeping Apple instead of an aero Louise you fat witch 🐷🐷🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
LMD clapping for the NHS is pointless when she is going against the advice they give every single day by house jumping and mixing with different members of her family all the time. It’s embarrassing when people call her out and she tries to ‘out’ them and says she is doing nothing wrong!!! She’s so oblivious to it and she’s so big headed. Try eating a bleeping Apple instead of an aero Louise you fat witch 🐷🐷🐷
This just reminded me of my shock when lmd was the biggest catfish going...back when she started and was with ciaran she was way heavier but she NEVER showed her body only her perfectly sculpted face. I near died when I seen her in real life! Shes so sneaky.

Reactions: 4
This just reminded me of my shock when lmd was the biggest catfish going...back when she started and was with ciaran she was way heavier but she NEVER showed her body only her perfectly sculpted face. I near died when I seen her in real life! Shes so sneaky.
This. I don’t like to comment on anyone’s weight and she’s done well to lose so much but back in the Snapchat days you’d never have known she carried weight, only ever showed herself from the neck up. Maybe she was too conscious of herself but would’ve been nice for her younger followers to see that the person they look up to wasn’t a size 6, she definitely portrayed a false image.

Reactions: 6
This. I don’t like to comment on anyone’s weight and she’s done well to lose so much but back in the Snapchat days you’d never have known she carried weight, only ever showed herself from the neck up. Maybe she was too conscious of herself but would’ve been nice for her younger followers to see that the person they look up to wasn’t a size 6, she definitely portrayed a false image.
And still does, if her pics aren't filtered they are edited. In real life her makeup looks like shes about to feature on an episode of ru Paul's drag race. As for Victoria, she looks like she could do with a good power hose down. The cut of the tan, ru Paul wouldn't let her in 😂

• Haha
Didnt say she was dirty but when when she puts up saying she has been tidying it's still messy
I don't think shes dirty or untidy but there just seems a masive lack of storage in her house and she doesnt have an eye for interiors..but i dont unerstand how she lives with all that clutter and claim to be OCD and never stops cleaning and can never relax without the house being clean when the place is packed to the max with shite! Everytime she films her kitchen im imagining how i would change 😂
Honestly it coming down with it, I couldnt cope with a kitchen like that lol

LMD would be good at giving advice on this...😂😂😂😂 Anyone got the video of her in powdering her nose.. It was the coke diet helped her shift some weight not all the free PT sessions she had. Do us a swipe up for your dealer Louise...🤣
No but I would love to see it 🙈 there’s been so much chat about it but I don’t know anyone who’s actually seen the evidence. There were so many rumours at that time saying she was barred from the ramore but then her and the “pet” tagged themselves eating there a few weeks later, not in the ramore itself but the complex, think she was trying to make a point. Then there was rumours that the “pet” planted the now infamous rat in revenge 🙈 would love to know what really went on 😂

I see LMD’s ex has himself a new girlfriend and an absolute upgrade, stunning girl who works for Charlotte Tilbury and appears to be able to apply make up properly. Good man Ciaran!

• Haha
Lmds latest stories. Saint bleeping Lou doing her good deeds but cant follow basic government guidelines. Also proving that a good deed is nothing unless you record it for all to see. I despair.

Reactions: 5
Lmds latest stories. Saint bleeping Lou doing her good deeds but cant follow basic government guidelines. Also proving that a good deed is nothing unless you record it for all to see. I despair.
Did you not know that unless you record yourself doing something you havent actually done it? Eating, gym, good deeds. Everything must be recorded!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did you not know that unless you record yourself doing something you havent actually done it? Eating, gym, good deeds. Everything must be recorded!
Her battery must’ve died the night she was snorting the white stuff, she forgot to record that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do agree she is wreckless moving about houses and she can’t say she isn’t aware of that being a no-no.
Louise has a perfectly healthy figure, I don’t think it’s fair to body shame her.

I do agree she is wreckless moving about houses and she can’t say she isn’t aware of that being a no-no.
Louise has a perfectly healthy figure, I don’t think it’s fair to body shame her.
I’m not shaming anyone. The way she looks in photos is not how she looks in real life. It’s my opinion which I’m entitled to.

No but I would love to see it 🙈 there’s been so much chat about it but I don’t know anyone who’s actually seen the evidence. There were so many rumours at that time saying she was barred from the ramore but then her and the “pet” tagged themselves eating there a few weeks later, not in the ramore itself but the complex, think she was trying to make a point. Then there was rumours that the “pet” planted the now infamous rat in revenge 🙈 would love to know what really went on 😂

I see LMD’s ex has himself a new girlfriend and an absolute upgrade, stunning girl who works for Charlotte Tilbury and appears to be able to apply make up properly. Good man Ciaran!
Fair play to him! Wasn’t fair what she done behind his back especially when he pumped so much money into her ‘business’

Sosue was posting pics of her wedding last night and her dream team had a full length pic of Louise. She
I’m not shaming anyone. The way she looks in photos is not how she looks in real life. It’s my opinion which I’m entitled to.

Fair play to him! Wasn’t fair what she done behind his back especially when he pumped so much money into her ‘business’
The new fella pumped money into her business? Is he loaded?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.