Ioan Gruffudd, Bianca Wallace, & Alice Evans #178 Ioan took a one way trip from A to B

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she loses custody of the girls. It would be the for the best. They need to feel peace, happy, safe and loved. Sorry ass can provide none of that.

Reactions: 35
btw I just checked and the deadlines are actually 5 days before the court date, not court days (was wondering because due to Juneeth being next monday this would have been already yesterday if it was about court days lol), so it would be on the weekend (probably friday)

@sweetnessfollows @ButterTart I have a question: on Form 109 arent they usually stating why the TRO was denied? was there something?

Reactions: 15
AB talked a lot about intergenerational domestic violence. We have often wondered about Alice's upbringing. I'm hypothesising that she trauma bonded to her mother, Ella would be third generation.

Reactions: 31
AB talked a lot about intergenerational domestic violence. We have often wondered about Alice's upbringing. I'm hypothesising that she trauma bonded to her mother, Ella would be third generation.
It has always been my belief that there was something very wrong in her upbringing. You could be right. Of course this would have had an impact on her brothers too.

Reactions: 25
my biggest worry is Piqui's Law
I had a look at that law. A violent father murdered a son on a visitation he was granted even though he had a history of violence. The mother tried to get full custody based on her ex-husband’s abusive conduct. Ana also unsuccessfully requested a restraining order which was denied eight months before Piqui’s murder.

This has nothing to do with this case though. The one with the DVRO is Alice not IG. I don't think the Judge will frankly believe Alice if she tries to pretend IG was violent. She needs evidence - what is she going to produce in court? Her socks calling IG abusive??

Reactions: 21
It just said a hearing is required under the circumstances. I have thoughts why... But those with more legal knowledge could probably explain the actual reason.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
It has always been my belief that there was something very wrong in her upbringing. You could be right. Of course this would have had an impact on her brothers too.
I think she was spoilt - like Ella is now. I am uncomfortable with assuming AE was abused as as far as I'm concerned her behaviour doesn't get a pass. She is a faux victim and an abuser. End of. MOO

Reactions: 32
She really was very beautiful. Such a pity the ugly monster inside overwhelmed that outside shell. I'm not talking about inevitable aging either. You can age and gain weight and still be lovely.
---
Alice actually inspired me to clean my house the other week when I really didn't feel like it, but didn't want to be living in a mess like she does.
Alice inspires me to be a calmer mother!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
MC: Poor Diddle-Doodle is upset cuz somebody copied the sock account they harass people with Just imagine them diddling themselves away on the computer thinking about the beautiful stunning amazing #biancawallace the extra

Seen AB's latest video Al? Good isn't it?

MC: Actor producer script supervisor director writer LMFAO Bye 'EXTRA'! Careful not to 'slam the door' when you get deported out of America

Reactions: 19
this is true, however this law is meant to enitrely ban the idea of removing kids from their prefered parent (no matter why that's the case) or ordering any sorts of reunification therapies. Of course the main idea is to educate judges better on how to correctly see dangers for children and protect their safety (which is good), but they are trying to snuck these aspects in there too

It just said a hearing is required under the circumstances. I have thoughts why... But those with more legal knowledge could probably explain the actual reason.
I'm right to assume that Ioan's states the same?

It's an interesting reasoning, because technically speaking a hearing is always required (not for the TRO, but in general, the hearing isnt about the TRO, so slightly odd wording). I guess either it's really about the aspect of preventing gamesmanships in custody fights (though makes little sense for Bianca, but who knows, the case was re-assigned to family law after all) or the judge was not very sold on what was presented there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I really want Alison Boshoff to face some consequences for her part in the escalation we’ve seen recently.

Reactions: 57
Really? I think it will be helpful in cases like Ioan’s because it will recognize coercive control as a part of domestic violence cases, not just physical violence.

Reactions: 21
A couple of thoughts from the last thread that I wasn't quick enough to comment on

This from @SnarkyTart is how I feel every time someone posts that Lupine is from New Zealand

Alice was moving into her ugly phase in this photo. She seemed to lose her looks so quickly. No graceful move into middle age, more like a giant leap into menopause bloat and alcohol sogginess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I’d guess that they didn’t want to grant it, but also didn’t want to just dismiss it either, so everyone goes to court where the Judge can see how the land lies.

Reactions: 9
There is a reluctance to grant a TRO in a case like this where custody is contentious, especially if a child asks for it.

Rereading some of the Abuser's text messages from her DVRO.
She's such a liar.

Reactions: 28
Ella is regressing. She was holding the teddy blanket on that video too. It could be a sign of the mental strain caused by her mother.
The teddy bear blanket was set up for the camera and to tell Ioan that she isn’t comfortable with him and she needs it as support when she is with him.

DD: hi Everybody my name is Doodledreams1 and this is my sock account. Alice Evans is splendid Bianca sucks cox Thanks for tuning in to my Ted Talk. Love Bianca

I think this is a child btw

this law is meant to enitrely ban the idea of removing kids from their prefered parent
That doesn't make sense. As people already noted here, a child can request to stay with a parent who abuses them. Is the law really going to put kids in charge? That's just stupid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.