Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #96 Yo & B did their 1st event, Alice stayed home and used Jasper to vent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, tit, did I pull this off?
Thanks for the thread title, @Bedazzled ❤

1. Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

2. Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

3. Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

---

Mod edit:

Locking the last thread and to add there's no need to be worried about the thread being locked. But we can't have the thread turning to mainly talking about non public figures. Tattle is regularly subjected to cancel culture and the technology partners we use means we have to keep the conversation about public figures who put themselves out there. We agree with this as members of the public should not be the main focus of these threads.

Threads only get locked if everyone keeps breaking the rules and no one reports it. We've had to lock several threads for 24 hours in the past as the rules were constantly ignored. Thankfully we've never had to do it twice to the same thread.

Hope that clears it up, report anything you're concerned about
Thank you @ReturningthePearls, good job💖 Brilliant thread title @Bedazzled, love it ❤And finally, thank you Mods for the advice 👍

I'm the last to defend her but this was a couple of days ago, you can be well enough recovered in that time. And she probably didn't want to cancel and drop down in her daughters estimation, so as she said herself she probably went there still slightly under the water (but hopefully negative at least lol)

though you dont recover that quickly from as sick as she made both her and Ella out, but we all figured that she was embellishing in order to make Ioan look bad

Her entourage (including relative) were just yesterday moaning about how Ioan goes to a fundraiser while she and the kids are sick home when in reality they went to a concert! that's the actually funny part: it proves that she is just coordinating efforts to set a negative narrative for him.

Though amateur error to post that video, but I guess she was thrilled that her prop finally allowed her to film her.

I reckon she will moan in a couple of days how her condition worsened again and how this wouldn't have happened if the father was in LA to take the kid to the concert etc.
But we all know that she would never, ever, have allowed this, whatever she posts to the contrary for her minions 😡

It’s black eyes and bruised knees for me when I dance around the house😂 Posting on IG by accident? Pull the other one Alice😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thank you @ReturningthePearls, good job💖 Brilliant thread title @Bedazzled, love it ❤And finally, thank you Mods for the advice 👍

But we all know that she would never, ever, have allowed this, whatever she posts to the contrary for her minions 😡

It’s black eyes and bruised knees for me when I dance around the house😂 Posting on IG by accident? Pull the other one Alice😂😂😂
If hers are like mine it would be more like ‘pull the udder one’.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alice Day one: OMIGOD, I'm at death's door with Covid. There's vomit and blood everywhere. He's a POS for not being here to help me and poor sick Ella. We have no one.🤬 (quick selfie session in between vomiting and the river of blood running from her nose)

Her fans: Ioan is the worst father in the world! How dare he not abandon Bianca, jump on a plane, and fly to LA from the UK and take care of the woman he had to get a restraining against to stop her from abusing him. Boo on him!

Alice Day five: Covid? What Covid? Whoopee!!! Ella and I are front row at a concert with 30,000 people dancing and singing to K-Pop! Hi Ella! duck Covid!

Were there two negative Covid tests? Doubtful. Missy Covid-tests-galore would have posted them with a
"Yay, Covid free! 🙌🙌🙌" attention grab.

Don't be like Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Elsie often stays at her best friends’ house on a Saturday night, so she’s probably there in all fairness.

I don’t understand why Ella is wearing a mask - aren’t you immune for at least 3 months after contracting Covid??? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Elsie often stays at her best friends’ house on a Saturday night, so she’s probably there in all fairness.

I don’t understand why Ella is wearing a mask - aren’t you immune for at least 3 months after contracting Covid??? 🤔🤔
Apparently the record for catching it again is 20 days!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If hers are like mine it would be more like ‘pull the udder one’.
Udder Butter - Corona brand

Though this is primarily sold at feed/animal stores for the purpose of protecting the udder/teets of cows, sheep, etc., it is also used medically on (people) patients.
I worked at one physical rehab hospital that used this udder butter on patients' feet - it would soften, retain the skin's natural moisture, and within a week or two would break down callouses, dry/cracked/flakey/dead skin, etc. Also good on dry hands. Just apply and put on a pair of socks or gloves and get those feet and hands looking smooth and healthy, lol...

udder butter.jpg

The stuff really is wonderful! I tried other brands but none worked like this brand. I order it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

To avoid spreading it I guess, as there’s a good chance she’s still contagious

Reactions: 16
FYI regarding Covid protocols here in California. I question whether Alice followed them and I take issue with placing others at risk. I lost someone to Covid. Until you get an actual Antigen test that says you're negative? Stay the duck home.

markup_9208.png
markup_9210.png
markup_9212.png
markup_9214.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s what I was thinking!
Maybe Ella was wearing the mask so no one recognised her-I’d wouldn’t want to be seen with Alice either!(I still wear my mask sometimes just so I’m not noticed as most of the time I’m a grumpy tit. I have not had covid yet🤞)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FYI regarding Covid protocols here in California. I question whether Alice followed them and I take issue with placing others at risk. I lost someone to Covid. Until you get an actual Antigen test that says you're negative? Stay the duck home.

View attachment 1269052View attachment 1269054View attachment 1269059View attachment 1269061
What I find truly mystifying is that she sent Elsie to Glorias’ AFTER Ella tested positive!!! She then says she doesn’t know what to do because Elsie has symptoms but is testing negative. Elsewhere she mentions that Gloria is in between chemo treatments. You sent your symptomatic child to stay with an immune compromised lady dealing with cancer & chemotherapy!!! The woman is a complete MORON! 🤬🤬 … Oh, & apparently she isolated with Ella because nobody else wanted to!! 🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1269052View attachment 1269054View attachment 1269059View attachment 1269061
Thank you! It went through babies and baby parents here last fall. I promise you not a single one of them was well enough after being deathly ill 5 days prior to go to a concert. And they are only in their late 30's. Not almost 54.

Nor would they take the risk of exposing anyone else even with masks!

In fact, even after one Mama twin felt better - she was still testing positive a week after. She has a civilian job in a prison and could not return until she had a state negative test. It took about 10 days after she felt better to get a negative test.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Masks are no longer required indoors in California.

Funny how AE didn't post a negative test when she was so keen before on showing us her test results. :unsure:

Another miraculous recovery despite this happening 4 days before the gig. Apparently.

AE: Covid so bad tonight I can’t even think. Or speak! ( don’t clap!) Coughs, sweats, nose-bleeds, continuous vomiting and alternate shivering and then boiling hot.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Alice has either faked having covid or has went to a concert with covid? Either way she’s still a bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Masks are no longer required indoors in California.

Funny how AE didn't post a negative test when she was so keen before on showing us her test results. :unsure:

Another miraculous recovery despite this happening 4 days before the gig. Apparently.

AE: Covid so bad tonight I can’t even think. Or speak! ( don’t clap!) Coughs, sweats, nose-bleeds, continuous vomiting and alternate shivering and then boiling hot.
Taking Ella to a massive venue when one or both of them are likely still positive was so negligent I can't believe anyone is giving her kudos for it. This is not responsible parenting, IMO. You don't cater to your pre-teen to try and win the super cool mom of the year award. You set boundaries and say no, let's give it time and do this right. And if Elsie is now testing positive? They're all supposed to isolate. From a sick farm to a packed concert? Just no.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Taking Ella to a massive venue when one or both of them are likely still positive was so negligent I can't believe anyone is giving her kudos for it. This is not responsible parenting, IMO. You don't cater to your pre-teen to try and win the super cool mom of the year award. You set boundaries and say no, let's give it time and do this right. And if Elsie is now testing positive? They're all supposed to isolate. From a sick farm to a packed concert? Just no.
Hoping they didn't expose anyone who went home to an immunocompromised person...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
it may be an unpopular opinion but I dont think Alice going to that concert is such an issue: Ella got tested positive on may 2nd, Alice on May 5th - really the vast majority are after such a long time negative and pretty much everyone not a danger to spread. I suspect they will have tested negative, of course the official requirement is to not show symptoms, but I for example am a person that is always a bit under the water with throat issues, hayfever etc. so I was back in office one week after testing positive despite having some issues. Only those with intense symptoms really take this requirement serious.

They are also outside and with masks, so it's really not a threat to others if you consider the above.

The issue is to me more the obvious embellishing in order to shame Ioan for leaving his sick family alone, it's clear that it was nothing special (not the first time she did that) if they can go so soon to a concert - or Alice is indeed a reckless mom.

She definitely cant have it both ways here like her minions established it: Ioan is a POS for not flying back for a "serious" emergency and Alice is a great mom for going to that concert. Those things are definitely mutually exclusive for anyone that can think.

ETA: her whole management of this is a disaster tho. the worst is still her sending a kid that may have Covid (so spreads it easily if it's the case) to a cancer patient. I dread to think how she would deal with an actually dangerous situation for them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Alice Day one: OMIGOD, I'm at death's door with Covid. There's vomit and blood everywhere. He's a POS for not being here to help me and poor sick Ella. We have no one.🤬 (quick selfie session in between vomiting and the river of blood running from her nose)

Her fans: Ioan is the worst father in the world! How dare he not abandon Bianca, jump on a plane, and fly to LA from the UK and take care of the woman he had to get a restraining against to stop her from abusing him. Boo on him!

Alice Day five: Covid? What Covid? Whoopee!!! Ella and I are front row at a concert with 30,000 people dancing and singing to K-Pop! Hi Ella! duck Covid!

Were there two negative Covid tests? Doubtful. Missy Covid-tests-galore would have posted them with a
"Yay, Covid free! 🙌🙌🙌" attention grab.

Don't be like Alice.
Alice Day Whenever She Needs Attention: Long Covid flare up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.