Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hi10Light

“We’re still very much married”… only we haven’t lived together in nearly 2 years, seen each other in 18 months, spoken or texted in 12 months or been on the same continent in the last 3 months annnnd he has a temporary restraining order against me… but other than that, we’re still VERY much married. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
This Tuesday past I had to say goodbye to my beloved bearded dragon after two years of having him. Y’all probably saw me post photos of him in costumes in the earlier threads. He was the reason why I got sober in 2020 and he lived until two days after my second sobriety anniversary on May 8th before he deteriorated and I needed to put him to rest. There was nothing wrong with him—14 tests we ran on him and everything came back negative or clean. I think God just decided he had healed me enough and took him home again. I can’t describe how heartbroken I was and still am. 💔

But yesterday when I went to the pet shop for cat beds, I found a BIG dragon sitting by himself in a tank; typically pet shop employees stick dragons together in a tank to save space (you should never do this but they do it anyway)…but they couldn’t put him with other dragons because they all attacked him. Imagine: a gentle giant being attacked by smaller, aggressive dragons. He was alone and judging by his coloring and behaviors, VERY stressed out.

My over-emotional ass took him home. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m currently grappling with feeling like my old dragon is mad at me, like I “replaced” him, but that can’t be true, right? I bought a new friend WAY too soon but I just couldn’t leave this big beautiful boy alone. People love baby dragons, so it would have been a while before anyone picked him up. He’s HUGE; he doesn’t look it in the photo but he’s 19 inches long and when you hold him in one hand his belly spills out over your hand!

Meet Luca—Latin for “bringer of light.” 💚
6568C8C3-02B0-4EA4-870D-84B7A94BB76F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Alice Day one: OMIGOD, I'm at death's door with Covid. There's vomit and blood everywhere. He's a POS for not being here to help me and poor sick Ella. We have no one.🤬 (quick selfie session in between vomiting and the river of blood running from her nose)

Her fans: Ioan is the worst father in the world! How dare he not abandon Bianca, jump on a plane, and fly to LA from the UK and take care of the woman he had to get a restraining against to stop her from abusing him. Boo on him!

Alice Day five: Covid? What Covid? Whoopee!!! Ella and I are front row at a concert with 30,000 people dancing and singing to K-Pop! Hi Ella! Fuck Covid!

Were there two negative Covid tests? Doubtful. Missy Covid-tests-galore would have posted them with a
"Yay, Covid free! 🙌🙌🙌" attention grab.

Don't be like Alice.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

House of Tea

VIP Member
Something other than the loved up photos of BW looking loved up with her ex is making her spill I think. Something going on behind the scenes.

I do think that AE will be feeling sad that IG is looking at BW in such a loving way. It would be easier if BW was your archetypal other younger woman. Except she is classy, intelligent, graceful and has a medical condition- the latter has not put IG off one whit. It feels permanent. It’s a love thing, she must know that now, she can’t think he is going to look at her in her Instagram glory and rush back.

So thanks for the mammaries Alice, but there is no going back now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

welp

VIP Member
ohno
Screenshot_20220516-095302_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220516-095625_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220516-095325_Instagram.jpg

so the end indicates that he stays away on lawyer advice, and Alice previously told us multiple times that the kids dont want to see him outside (and she wont allow either as she said also multiple times before) - her game here is obvious

the bit on the child therapist is interesting: sounds like they see through her

but most importantly: Ioan, where is my money, pal? Your ex-wife keeps saying we get paid by you :p

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

House of Tea

VIP Member
I doubt she will ever be able to tell her side of the story in full detail as she would like. She has been muzzled for good. I bet we have not seen the half of what she and her favourite relative have been threatening. They are now toothless, or in AE’s case sans veneers.

The very best thing that AE can now do is shrink her world right down to concentrating on rebuilding her life. Forget about IG. Forget about revenge. Forget about commenting on global events. Or creating sock accounts. Do a massive amount of work on herself (mentally), understand how she has ended up like this, get fit and healthy, give up the booze and the histrionics, read good books, listen to music, watch great films, perhaps even move back to the UK if she can to be near her family. And at some point, not in a month but in a year or so, re-emerge as an older, wiser, fitter, positive woman, ready to embark in a new direction. Her old life is negative and coming to an end, better to embrace the new. Its better for her and more importantly for the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This doesn’t super-matter but I just got my Navi’s ashes returned to me and wanted to share my warm, sad, comforted heart. One vial contains his last bathwater and the smaller one has his tank pond water, both of which I tried to revive him with on his final day with me. Thanks for reading this, I just wanted to share.
B8B92301-F06C-4AE0-AA07-A16D3D5F1A0C.jpeg

77E85701-B1E5-4A9A-B13F-B746BB7113C8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

M33L4

VIP Member
It just reminds some of us that the abuser in your life will never ever leave you alone. Here she is clearly calling him her husband, slating everything about him and allowing others to do so. Did she ever love him? Does she even love her own daughters? How can she destroy their relationship with the ONLY male (& sober) influence on them because of revenge. It disgusts and astounds me in equal measure.
There are times when a father should have zero contact with a child and that’s for the child’s safety. This is just old fashioned revenge because he left her. Alice, those tit shots are not going to have him coming back to you. Stop it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Bedazzled

Yaaaayyy my first thread title!! Thanks turds 🥳

I’ll celebrate by bedazzling all of my belongings with Ioan’s initials💎
C51D9C59-C881-4B85-A271-40449AB2A39D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

M33L4

VIP Member
There's a sad sort of clanging from the rat in the Prius
And the squirrel in the bin too
And up in the Twitter an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "cuckoo"
Cuckoo, cuckoo
Regretfully they tell us Cuckoo, cuckoo
But firmly they compel us Cuckoo, cuckoo
To say goodbye...
Cuckoo!
. . . to you
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night
I hate to go and leave this pretty *site
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu
So long, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen…

• Haha
  • Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Do you think IG looks at AE now and feels a pang of sadness? Not because he wants to get back with her, but just sheer bewilderment and horror at what she has become, both personality wise and physically. The mother of his kids. She was always strong meat, IG’s engagement story is testament to that, but even then she was nothing like she is now. Those photos of her on the floor, thinking she is being alluring, are actually disturbing. Epic levels of self-delusion.

• Sad
  • Heart

MistyInParis

I don’t follow Twitter but after seeing these comments I couldn’t resist.
Her brother’s endless GOODBYE posts are quite something, you’d think he was going off to war.

I just counted
Number of goodbye posts - 21
Number of exclamation marks used - 27
Number of Xx used to sign off - 41

• Haha
  • Wow

Hi10Light

E959E596-7468-449B-AA3A-5486B89BC222.jpeg
What in the name of Satan would a drunk woman mimicking Moby Dick at 4am on a Monday know about work?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Well shit howdy, she's up and flown the coop.

Guess those Monday morning Lawyer letters had the scary words after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MarkC1387

VIP Member
the problem is more the shaming of him going out while they are sick if they just did the same the next day (her entourage was moaning about this just hours before she posted the video)

she claims it's not a antibark collar but a GPS
At this stage if she claimed rain was wet I'd want a second opinion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you think IG looks at AE now and feels a pang of sadness? Not because he wants to get back with her, but just sheer bewilderment and horror at what she has become, both personality wise and physically. The mother of his kids. She was always strong meat, IG’s engagement story is testament to that, but even then she was nothing like she is now. Those photos of her on the floor, thinking she is being alluring, are actually disturbing. Epic levels of self-delusion.
I have inquired about this before, and it’s an excellent question you raise here. I really do wonder if he pities her, along with feeling extremely bewildered about how much she has changed.

Don’t get me wrong, here—I know he has seen an upsetting, cruel side of her behind closed doors in the past, of course. But THIS? I can’t imagine he has ever witnessed THIS before, because I don’t believe he has ever gone this far in disobeying her wishes before.

Remember when she shit-talked celebrities’ outfits on the Red Carpet via Twitter one year, and he went off on a lecture about how “this isn’t the woman I married”? Well, holy CHRIST, how does she appear to him now, after all of this utter chaos and vengeance and deceit? I wonder if he finds her nearly unrecognizable now.

I do think it takes a lot for lovers to feel absolutely no pity or sadness for their ex-partners. I believe there is often even the thinnest strand of sorrow, of comparison between who that ex-partner used to be (the fun times, specifically), and who they have become, or rather, how they have revealed their true selves.

Ioan was not completely miserable throughout the entirety of their marriage, which I think is something upon which we can all comfortably agree. He had many good times with her. They shared many beautiful memories. And I think, based on how Ioan presents his gentle character to the public, he might still have lingering sorrow about this, about this woman turned raging animal.

As you said, Tea, he certainly must not want her hand again, but I can’t help but feel that due to his often forgiving nature, there may be a part of him—however tiny or on the brink of completely fading away—that pities her. She has totally spiraled, and it’s possible to dislike your ex-partner for their behavior, to be infuriated with them…and to still hold those bits of pity and dismay.

• Heart