Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #54 hashtag Alice for presisent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still laughing at Alcatone randomly telling everyone 'I wanted to move to France but could never leave my dogs in the freezing cold hold for 2 hours'

If that's not Malice then Tone is possessed by her/chanelling her because that is exactly the sort of petty thing she would come up with if she was still on Twitter.

She's bringing this up over a month after the Bear video and 2 days after Bianca's MS video. Coincidence? I think not. 😬
I think Tone is Tone. I just think they're really similar. For instance here where he's spouting tit and making things up as he goes along, just like big sis. His 'facts' are 'someone I know had a brother who took his dog to Australia and they locked it in a freezing hold and didn't feed it and it died'. Yes, yes, very subtle. The child killer angle didn't work so now they're going for animal neglect.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm still laughing at Alcatone randomly telling everyone 'I wanted to move to France but could never leave my dogs in the freezing cold hold for 2 hours'

If that's not Malice then Tone is possessed by her/chanelling her because that is exactly the sort of petty thing she would come up with if she was still on Twitter.

She's bringing this up over a month after the Bear video and 2 days after Bianca's MS video. Coincidence? I think not. 😬
They’re so transparent.
I’m almost waiting for the “we would never make our dogs wear shoes in the house, I mean, yeah flip-flops on the beach but that’s it!”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Slightly off topic but not really..
Ive watched the cameo video a few times and agree with everything that has been said on our threads. I too feel a pang of pity for her and I wish she would smarten herself up a bit and be her best self (I work from home currently and you know i sit here not looking like my best self most days but I pull it together when I need to jump on a video call)

but what is with the hair?

is this too much bleaching? Is it really short and that’s all she can do with it? How long has she been wearing wigs, do we have a picture of AE in a wig and has she said why she wear a wig?

I also know of a few people with short, flattened down yellow hair and I’m really curious as to how it gets to this point

Reactions: 18
Ive watched the cameo video a few times and agree with everything that has been said on our threads. I too feel a pang of pity for her and I wish she would smarten herself up a bit and be her best self (I work from home currently and you know i sit here not looking like my best self most days but I pull it together when I need to jump on a video call)

is this too much bleaching? Is it really short and that’s all she can do with it? How long has she been wearing wigs, do we have a picture of AE in a wig and has she said why she wear a wig?

I also know of a few people with short, flattened down yellow hair and I’m really curious as to how it gets to this point
She has said that she wears wigs because her hair is so thin, but I can’t imagine that bleaching it so much help either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15

I know what you mean. This Cameo thing could be a really fun and easy way to make some immediate cash and raise her profile in a way that isn't 'someone who rants on twitter about her ex'. That and the suggestion about doing the fan conventions - that sounds like easy money too. I bet people would pay for Cameos as her in character as the vampire lady or whatever she was. But it all seemed rushed and she had makeup on her top!

I think she mentioned loss of hair when she had the children, which can happen. I did wonder if she is maybe low on ferritin which can affect your hair and also make you a little breathless, and it's so common in women who have had children, but can be missed if your total blood count is normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've got France on the phone ☎🇫🇷 they have also confirmed it's a No from them Tone. They don't want you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think that all this fighting gives her a purpose in life. She feels she’s doing something meaningful and this is why she engages so passionately. It’s sad really if you think about it.
Maybe she should think about baking some scones for charity events….or just stop being such an asshole on twitter…?!
Whichever works best for her really…

• Haha
I think Tone is Tone. I just think they're really similar. For instance here where he's spouting tit and making things up as he goes along, just like big sis. His 'facts' are 'someone I know had a brother who took his dog to Australia and they locked it in a freezing hold and didn't feed it and it died'. Yes, yes, very subtle. The child killer angle didn't work so now they're going for animal neglect.
I'm sure they are both using it.

There are two very different writing styles emerging from this account. And the one that sounds more like Alice says the things Alice usually says

The "Tone" stuff is also mostly embarrasing. He acts like a fanatic fanboy towards somebody that was estranged to him until half a year ago. And if he genuinely cared he would advice to deal with everything in private and support her in private. Given his medical and business issues, and his previous history of asking for money I will not assume anything about his personality. I assume he needs Alice desperately atm and is prepared to make a fool of himself for it.

Though given how Alice is and given how the other brother is (based on his twitter) I'm not ruling out that this is simply a nuts family, which continues to make me question how Ioan got into this in the first place LOL

Also agree re: the animal neglect angle. Lin tried this too by claiming that shoes are animal torture (LOL LOL LOL), and her assuming that the dog wears it all day inside rather than the logical assumption that he tested them to wear them outside to protect his paws from any issues he might have. Desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Your hair changes as you age and your health but I assume she does it herself or a cheap salon and it’s not good products and she doesn’t look after it.

I know what you mean. This Cameo thing could be a really fun and easy way to make some immediate cash and raise her profile in a way that isn't 'someone who rants on twitter about her ex'. That and the suggestion about doing the fan conventions - that sounds like easy money too. I bet people would pay for Cameos as her in character as the vampire lady or whatever she was. But it all seemed rushed and she had makeup on her top!

I think she mentioned loss of hair when she had the children, which can happen. I did wonder if she is maybe low on ferritin which can affect your hair and also make you a little breathless, and it's so common in women who have had children, but can be missed if your total blood count is normal.
Yeah that’s a good point! There could be something at play and hair loss after children is quite common

My Mother in Law has very similar hair to Alice, same style and like @CarrierPigeon suggested, bleaching probably not the best thing but I imagine getting out of the bleach cycle is hard!

Edit: Plot twist - my MIL’s hair maybe is nothing like AE’s but I am too obsessed with Tattle and now see it everywhere 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah that’s a good point! There could be something at play and hair loss after children is quite common

My Mother in Law has very similar hair to Alice, same style and like @CarrierPigeon suggested, bleaching probably not the best thing but I imagine getting out of the bleach cycle is hard!
Our friend Google also confirmed that hair loss can be a side effect of Fibromyalgia. If this is indeed the case then it's not permanent. Some prescription meds can also cause thinning hair. Fair play on her wearing her wig with pride but Yeh the bleached blonde doesn't really compliment her skin tone.

Reactions: 12
Ooh, new thread! Bravo 👏

I'm going to need to get this off my chest for weird word hates - envy versus jealousy. If someone says they are jealous of your car, I think that's a mighty weird relationship the car and the owner are having. I know a lot of people use them interchangeably but it drives me bonkers 🤣
And me! No offence intended to anybody involved in the last thread, especially those affected by sensitive topics. However I hate the word "triggering" and also the word "woke".
As far as phrases go I am most wound up by the term "fussy eater" when describing a child, especially if parents post on social media about this. I realise there are some children who have special needs who may struggle with certain foods, so my comment is aimed at those parents who feed their children nothing but chicken nuggets and chips. I find this TRIGGERING! (Sorry).
And..breathe. random I know, just had to get it out.

• Haha
On A's thinning hair, I can't see bleaching it for as many years as she has done is helping it. Some gentle shampoos and laying off the bleach might help...

Yaaaaaay, grateful to start a new thread & rinse ourselves clean of prior madness.
It is a new day, we are once again walking with the Lord—so, time to gossip in His presence! :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 994833
Read your words about the Lord, thought good positive thoughts to start the day, scroll, see the picture, blink...
My reaction was along the lines of :oops::unsure::ROFLMAO:😂🤣 Thank you for such a good giggle 😘

• Haha
The word that really annoys me (besides panties, ugh) is flavourful, it's flavoursome not flavourful! And healthful instead of healthy. So annoying!

I was wondering if people could help me. Most people here refer to Alice as being a Narc. I'm assuming that is a condition one is born with and not something someone chooses, so if it's a MH issue should we not be making jokes about it? If she's missing an empathy chip does she have any control over that? Is it akin to someone being born without a limb or having BPD or BD? I have the same question in relation to her alleged alcoholism. If she genuinely is an alcoholic, should it be something to be laughed at? I know there is a difference between laughing at, or being mad at, something someone with those problems says or does (eg attacking BW's MS, or bullying IG) so obviously they should be held responsible for their bad behaviour, but if some of that behaviour is caused by something they can't help (as in if it's caused by a condition they're born with) should it be laughed at? If it's a behaviour that can be changed by treatment (medicine or therapy) then AE would need to take responsibility to get help, but as we know a lot of alcoholics often can't/don't get real help until they've hit rock bottom. Any help would be appreciated.

• Heart

Edit: Plot twist - my MIL’s hair maybe is nothing like AE’s but I am too obsessed with Tattle and now see it everywhere 🤔
Dragging your hair back like she does is nae good for it too. That she has overbleached is very evident. Needs to cut it all off, go to a very good hairdresser who would help her start over. All the alcohol and pills will be affecting it as well as a very poor diet.
I also don't understand her "scurrying" approach to videos. Its weird.
And wearing dirty clothes fir a video? Pathetic.

I didn't really notice her hair but all I can say is that she really is in no position to make nasty comments about anyone else's appearance.

Reactions: 21
If I were ever her friend or fake brother, I’d have been saying to her to have a break from Twitter months ago before she posted all that batshit crazy stuff. I definitely think the tweet about BW killing the children, I won’t change the wording because it really was that shocking, was the straw that broke the camels back in terms of legal posturing. Surely saying that on a public forum has consequences?

She leaves a trail of breadcrumbs accusing others (including her own estranged father) of sadistic acts, without actively saying it. That’s beyond twisted even Tone didn’t escape and he’s conveniently forgotten she called him a drunk and scrounger. Even her own girls are thrown under the bus to prove what a wonderful mother she is (unlike myself obviously, mum of the year is mine, Pfizer said so) and then poor Gloria’s boundaries are breached.

She is not a nice person. If this self-imposed break isn’t down to legal issues like SHE TWEETED, she’s trying to shift the narrative to be the victim again. She bullies anyone and everyone not Team Alice and these are the consequences.

I really hope the girls and IG are having some form of contract and they can begin to mend the relationship between them and Alice is getting the help she so desperately needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Dragging your hair back like she does is nae good for it too. That she has overbleached is very evident. Needs to cut it all off, go to a very good hairdresser who would help her start over. All the alcohol and pills will be affecting it as well as a very poor diet.
I also don't understand her "scurrying" approach to videos. Its weird.
And wearing dirty clothes fir a video? Pathetic.
I’m no hairdresser but I have to style hair regularly. She needs to stop scraping it back. I understand that seems like the best and easiest option when it’s thinning, but it seems like her diet / lifestyle / bleaching and age is taking it’s toll on her hair. I never comment on people’s hair usually, as mine started falling out quite a bit a few years ago (it had always been thick) and it’s quite a distressing experience. Luckily it’s grown back. Alice just needs to start looking after herself and start taking pride in herself. I don’t mean her any harm or any ill will in any way. Yeah, she’s a horrible abusive person and a total fanny (another word I loathe!) but she’s still a human being, and I don’t like seeing anyone in a state, even if it’s self inflicted. The fact she can’t even put on a clean top is quite alarming

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The word that really annoys me (besides panties, ugh) is flavourful, it's flavoursome not flavourful! And healthful instead of healthy. So annoying!

I was wondering if people could help me. Most people here refer to Alice as being a Narc. I'm assuming that is a condition one is born with and not something someone chooses, so if it's a MH issue should we not be making jokes about it? If she's missing an empathy chip does she have any control over that? Is it akin to someone being born without a limb or having BPD or BD? I have the same question in relation to her alleged alcoholism. If she genuinely is an alcoholic, should it be something to be laughed at? I know there is a difference between laughing at, or being mad at, something someone with those problems says or does (eg attacking BW's MS, or bullying IG) so obviously they should be held responsible for their bad behaviour, but if some of that behaviour is caused by something they can't help (as in if it's caused by a condition they're born with) should it be laughed at? If it's a behaviour that can be changed by treatment (medicine or therapy) then AE would need to take responsibility to get help, but as we know a lot of alcoholics often can't/don't get real help until they've hit rock bottom. Any help would be appreciated.
Don't think you are born with it. A friend has an adopted child who has sought professional pyschiatrists about the Narccissism her daughter exhibits.
She was told that that condition came from the child abuse that the child was a victim of previous to being adopted.
She was also told there was nothing the adopting parent could have done to prevent AND there was nae "cure"! But the daughter would need continual professional care.

• Sad

The problem with narcissists is that they're incredibly dangerous. It is not an inheritable condition. It usually starts from the age of three onwards and is dependent on the adults in the child's life. Severe neglect, or a narcissst parent can lead to narcissism in adults.
Narcissists not only have no empathy, they find those who do to manipulate for their own supply. They play chess with others' lives. They are compulsive liars, egotistical, grandiose and vain. They have no boundaries and destroy those of others. They will never be in the wrong. If you wound them, they may campaign against you for life.
They do not deserve pity because they destroy lives.

ETA for clarity

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.