Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #54 hashtag Alice for presisent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the sounds of things you're all divorced and lonely and woman hateful, it's hilarious
Aww. You're sweet to be worried about us. So. How do you know everything Alice says in the truth when many have seen her character multiple times over the years. Not just now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"Tone" has gone very quiet again. He did this before when BW posted something and claimed it was because somebody died. I think she he is so filled with rage someone has been round there to sedate her or take her devices away.

Maybe he’s trying to dry out his soggy ‘diving license’

…..or his sister

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am not sure where I said Alice is telling the truth? I'm sure I know as much as you about what is and isn't truthful, which is 0.
Well, welcome! You've joined Tattle and are joining in with our thread, you're one of us now! You're a Tattler! Congrats!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
didnt he claim a few days ago that he has a big appointment on the 18th for a transplant?

are you saying the same things to Alice's twitter army who spend their days harting on a young woman?
I'm guessing they don't. How many months have they been doing that now?

Reactions: 4
By the sounds of things you're all divorced and lonely and woman hateful, it's hilarious
Wait, how do you know this? This is something I've only ever told anyone in private. Who is passing you this information? Mum???? Do one, fucko (said with affection, obvs)

ETA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The Ella Newton incident is a wonderful example of Alice's lies at work. She described a heart emoji and one (paraphrasing here) "I like that a friend is happy, and all the best to you" comment as "going banshee on her". She put her histrionics on full display here.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.