Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #54 hashtag Alice for presisent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggestion by @TicTacToc

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Remember to suggest titles when we get to 900 posts. Also please vote for them so we don't have to go trailing through pages to find the winner

Alice's cameo still fails to gain traction, meanwhile Bro Tone is barking off ghosts on twitter

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hardly ever go looking on Twitter anymore. Tonight I thought I’d see what Alone drama there was. This tweet 🤣. I can’t stop laughing
1BFC3660-7C19-4AB0-8C36-85BCB73BABF7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Ooh, new thread! Bravo 👏

I'm going to need to get this off my chest for weird word hates - envy versus jealousy. If someone says they are jealous of your car, I think that's a mighty weird relationship the car and the owner are having. I know a lot of people use them interchangeably but it drives me bonkers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So I take it Marcia M… on Twitter is Pfizer new account.
She’s toned down the personal attacks now and is masquerading as some kind of anti bullying crusader who wants to single handedly take down tattle… 🤣 What a lovely kind human!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
the TeamAlice twitter account has gone quiet. Surely when your favourite celebrity in all the world deletes their account because of law troubles bullies, wouldn't that be the time you talk about what an amazing person your celebrity is and sharing old photos/clips from their work and so on? What's that, a tumbleweed I see rolling past in the distance?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
the TeamAlice twitter account has gone quiet. Surely when your favourite celebrity in all the world deletes their account because of law troubles bullies, wouldn't that be the time you talk about what an amazing person your celebrity is and sharing old photos/clips from their work and so on? What's that, a tumbleweed I see rolling past in the distance?
Hasn't it even tweeted about Cameo? That's a bit slack.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice’s Tattle thread is about 100x more active than her TeaMAlice Twitter, we’re now talking about them, talking about us, talking about them, talking about us. It’s getting painful.

A post here about an ingrowing toenail is guaranteed more responses and concern than tone-deaf-tone has had for his kidney failure the whole time he’s been on Twitter. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
the irony is checking out
BHc6jby.png

the DM is really slow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yaaaaaay, grateful to start a new thread & rinse ourselves clean of prior madness.
It is a new day, we are once again walking with the Lord—so, time to gossip in His presence! :ROFLMAO:

IMG_2326.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. Was one account suspended by Twitter not enough. And invoking mental illness again, great start.
I think that all this fighting gives her a purpose in life. She feels she’s doing something meaningful and this is why she engages so passionately. It’s sad really if you think about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
the irony is checking out
View attachment 994821

the DM is really slow

I know she created the photos but sheesh the DM does like to do Alice dirty in these articles! 😂 I don't understand why in some videos her mouth is all shiny.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still laughing at Alcatone randomly telling everyone 'I wanted to move to France but could never leave my dogs in the freezing cold hold for 2 hours'

If that's not Malice then Tone is possessed by her/chanelling her because that is exactly the sort of petty thing she would come up with if she was still on Twitter.

She's bringing this up over a month after the Bear video and 2 days after Bianca's MS video. Coincidence? I think not. 😬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I hardly ever go looking on Twitter anymore. Tonight I thought I’d see what Alone drama there was. This tweet 🤣. I can’t stop laughing
View attachment 994757
Crikey - what must Alone’s blood pressure be like?! 🥵
It’s strange, I have a lovely and relaxed time on twitter and manage to catch up on stuff regarding work
too. It’s almost as if our ‘Tone’ goes looking for trouble…!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.