Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #50 Fifty Threads of mAlice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is an example of IGs manager/publicist putting information out. I think someone else posted it but I wanted to come back to it.

One, Radar is the go-to for entertainment leaks. The IG/AE story has been a major non-starter in the United States. No one really knows who either of them are in any real way so there's not been a lot of interest in it. As someone else said, even all those Daily Mail articles are the UK ones and are designed as clickbait on the sheer spectacle of AE.

Two, This is a pro job and shows that IG is at minimum trying to be respectable to AE. The pictures of AE are nice and not crazed from her own insta. The howling part of the year is pretty much omitted. What a lot of people in the US would know her is from the vampire diaries and that nutter target car garage video. None of that is mentioned.

She looks decent and they look like a decent family. That is a choice from whomever is feeding the Radar stuff.

Three, it shows that he is trying to cut loose what is clearly an industry liability. She was terrible to the Harrow production company, to Tazmin Outhwaite and Ella Newton.

NO ONE WOULD WANT TO WORK WITH IG for fear of being in her cross hairs. Her deleted twitter - for whatever reason it was deleted - is evidence that IG is professional.

The divorce itself seems pretty bw the books.

But all together, IG is the one "winning" at this right now.

- and the dig at BW being AE's "friend - chef's kiss x1000

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Quick recap:
Alice is still silent (save for a few insta replies reaffirming she’s not supposed to be saying anything πŸ™„)
The FM’s are mostly silent (save for old loopy who’s espousing diligently but moronically on her behalf and a few of the nastier specimens)
One FM is permanently silenced (Marcia and good riddance)
Tattle Turds are on a slightly raised alert level, with good advice being given to check your privacy settings.
And lots of lovely talk about regional differences and customs. And lots of talk about climbing Snowden 😁)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wtf is this fckin word soup !!
He has clearly never read George Orwell's rule, 'Never use a long word when a short one will do', communication being all about clarity. That is why GO was one of the best writers in the English language and he is...... err.........Lupine. He is the wizard of Oz behind his curtain, thinking that if he says "The great, the marvellous, the extraordinary Lupine" enough, with plenty of smoke, people will believe it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay… So I’ve logged out & back in again… am I private now???? 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha still learnin' 😁 thought I'd done something wrong because I couldn't reply on the other thread. Is it because it's locked? πŸ˜„

Reactions: 11
Quick recap:
Alice is still silent (save for a few insta replies reaffirming she’s not supposed to be saying anything πŸ™„)
The FM’s are mostly silent (save for old loopy who’s espousing diligently but moronically on her behalf and a few of the nastier specimens)
One FM is permanently silenced (Marcia and good riddance)
Tattle Turds are on a slightly raised alert level, with good advice being given to check your privacy settings.
And lots of lovely talk about regional differences and customs. And lots of talk about climbing Snowden 😁)
I had the time so I went into Twitter to report that "Michelle" account again. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I would also wager in that IG has evidence of withdrawn offers from AE being wacko over the past year.

Whether formal or informal, it's LA and people know what's written and not written. His potential income has been reduced and everyone knows that.

AE gives me a chance to post my favorite thing - David Lynch's Club Silencio

She learned today there is no band.

Reactions: 9
That sounds so much like Lord Haw-Haw's last broadcast when the Allies were advancing towards his radio station.
And it was something relatively small that got him hanged for treason - essentially wrong information on a form...

William Joyce was born in the USA to an Irish father and English mother, and brought up in Ireland and London. He claimed to be British as a member of the Officer Training Corps at university (so would no doubt also have to swear allegiance) and to obtain a British passport, on which he travelled to Germany. Technically he was a US citizen when he first made his WW2 propaganda broadcasts but had taken German nationality before the USA entered the war - that was his defence. Unluckily for him, the court agreed that having obtained the protection of the British crown and state when it suited him, he couldn't just drop it when it suited him. Hence, he was the last person hung for actual treason in the UK and not even a UK citizen - technically.

Rebecca West's The Meaning of Treason is fascinating. I'm not sure if there's a more up to date book with released papers.

So not a good role model for Loopy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I would also wager in that IG has evidence of withdrawn offers from AE being wacko over the past year.

Whether formal or informal, it's LA and people know what's written and not written. His potential income has been reduced and everyone knows that.
Sorry? Offers he's made or she's made?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.