Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Lupine slipped up there. He tweeted “well obviously Alice can’t hand the children over to a woman Ioan only just met”
So he didn’t have an affair for three years then? Can’t be both. Dumbass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Guys, I'm not sure if this sounds a bit pathetic, but I think I found that 'article' by weird wolf man quite triggering?

Like so many women, I've been sexually assaulted a few times in my life - it feels almost like part of the course of being a woman. But along with it is that feeling of shame, guilt and something else that I find hard to put into words. Sexual assault is an awful thing, it's done solely for power to be gained by one individual over another and the impact is so long lasting.

I was thinking about this last night. What does this man know or think he knows about female sexual assault survivors to have the gall to suggest what AE is recovering from is in the same league? He was so confident putting those words down, without any kind of appreciation as to what that feeling is like and it's weirdly very upsetting.

I've posted on here a few times - but never with a 'gossipy' intent - more so a 'what the hell is this woman doing to our gender' sort of intent - shared by pretty much everyone on here. So this post goes towards that intent. What the hell is this woman and her 'supporters' doing for females? How dare they undermine victims of domestic abusive and sexual assault in such an awful, self serving way?

Is anyone else feeling this way? I'm genuinely curious. Sorry if it does sound lame.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

M33L4

VIP Member
Bianca does not have to modify her sm or behaviour for Alice in any way shape or form.
Let’s take them at face value.
The relationship is in its infancy, they’re besotted and BW has had a divorce and life-altering diagnoses in recent years. She now has some happiness.
Ioan has just became consciously-uncoupled from a banshee, intent on hurting him, alienating his beloved daughters from him, taking his house and ruining his career and reputation. I believe she abused him, the evidence is there.
He has now found some happiness.
I believe that to diminish or modify their behaviour to suit Alice further adds to the ongoing hate campaign and silences a victim further adding to it by including Bianca. The insults and degrading comments made about them daily mean for me that they could be posting all sorts on sm and Alice can grow the fuck up about it.
With regards to the children, they are 8 and 12, their 53 year old mother should be parenting them and not allowing them to be on age inappropriate social media platforms.
So far BW has posted some doggy videos and two pics of her and Ioan. Only one where he is visible.
So with respect Alice cannot be humiliating and degrading another woman in the name of feminism and expect her not to react.
You’re either a feminist or not. It’s not an as and when situation because you don’t like the other woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

DeblnPA

I just feel she should keep her page on private. At least until the bloody divorce is through! I feel like it’s just goading Alice. As unhinged as she is, this upsets me a bit. I need to go and have a word with myself.
Nah, Alice’s reaction to the (completely harmless) things Bianca posts are neither Biancas responsibility nor within her ability to control. It’s not up to Bianca to manage how Alice feels or reacts to things

Besides, doesn’t Bianca have Alice blocked? If Alice sees it it’s because she’s looking for it

• Heart
Reactions: 56

raiseseyebrow

Heavens above ... this is why he's been so quiet 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 980954

Oh my lordy, it's a horrifying article.
Archive version of the webpage so people can read it without giving the wanker clicks, and also in case it’s needed for future legal reference: https://archive.is/m5yZP

Edit: Loopy, I am fucking begging you, please get a Grammarly subscription. It’s painful enough reading that tripe without having to fight the urge to get a red pen out and correct it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

the ships going down

I know I’ like a dog with a bone, yes?😅 - but these posts of B’s with IE in the background get my hackles up. I get she’s allowed to do what she wants etc etc… I just feel she should keep her page on private. At least until the bloody divorce is through! I feel like it’s just goading Alice. As unhinged as she is, this upsets me a bit. I need to go and have a word with myself.
Personally I think she should post whatever she wants and keep her account as she wants. I think good on her for not buckling under the onslaught of absolutely disgusting abuse and bullying which has been sent her way. Let her live her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

welp

VIP Member
It's been a long time since I laughed so much, thanks Lupine

The end especially is an absolute gem
Essentially the more Alice is harmed and or intimidated, the stronger and harsher my response will be accordingly. It is my hope that Ioan will see the error of his ways. If not? That would be regrettable for in these matters I am indeed a spoilsport and this is far from my first rodeo.
I bet he is shaking to the core!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Junebug895

Chatty Member
Just this 4 hours ago (sorry if this has already been posted). Just kind of ... yammering away to himself.

ToYourself.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Loopy: we now sit on the cusp of total war, a reality created by the actions and ambitions of Ioan Gruffudd.

Says the man in his underpants behind a keyboard on the other side of the world. Ioan must be cacking himself. 🤭

Loopy: The only thing Alice can say is that she is satisfied that the process is reasonable, that she is comfortable returning to social media and that the Tattle Trolls have taken their leave and are leaving her alone.

LOL AE's Tattle threads will never die as long as she is the gift that keeps on giving. What about the comfort of those who AE has targeted, namely IG and BW?

Loopy: Ioan's support on social media almost entirely consists of trolls who lurk on the platform known as Tattle.

Eh no, but Tattle is a safe space for IG fans unlike the FB "IG fan" hate group that his STBX approves of. Alice stans do try and derail Tattle from time to time but here we are on thread #50 :)

I just skimmed his essay as I am allergic to gaslighting. If you are lurking here Loopy - 2 words. Fuck. Off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

A Little Grey

I know I’ like a dog with a bone, yes?😅 - but these posts of B’s with IE in the background get my hackles up. I get she’s allowed to do what she wants etc etc… I just feel she should keep her page on private. At least until the bloody divorce is through! I feel like it’s just goading Alice. As unhinged as she is, this upsets me a bit. I need to go and have a word with myself.
AE and IG have been separated for over a year and that’s just the official separation date on court papers. If Alice hadn’t been dragging her heels they could have been divorced by now. He is in a new relationship. BW is not posting videos or pictures with him as the focus. Goading would be posting a picture of them having breakfast in bed. Alice doesn’t have to go looking for the videos and pictures, Bianca is not tagging her in any of them. Why shouldn’t she be able to post things, why should she stay off SM because Alice gets upset. Why should Alice be able to dictate whether Bianca and or Ioan post to SM just because she can’t handle the fact she is being divorced. in all fairness like or hate BW she is only posting IG in the background, a shadow of him or his laugh being heard. That’s not really shouting from the rooftops that she wakes up with IG inside her everyday like AE has posted in the past.

Edited to include - beside if it ok for Loopy to post bullshit and lies then what’s the problem with BW posting a couple of vids or photos. Or is it a case that the person who shouts loudest or fake cries hardest is the only one that should be considered.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

ButterTart

VIP Member
I say bullshit. Loopy darling, let’s not pretend that we haven’t seen Alice’s abusive tweets. There’s no evidence Ioan ever abused her but there’s plenty online that she did, again and again and again. There’s also evidence that she harassed BW, bullied Ella Newton and countless accounts who simply disagreed with her. No matter how much you try to turn this upside down, you can’t. Your Alice has posted everything online. People have seen it and her beloved daily mail has posted most of them. Even without tattle, the evidence is there. Oh and your writing sucks!
I also scratched my head when he wagged his finger at the photos used of Alice in the Fail stories and the coverage generally. I mean … no one created those photos out of thin air. That was her. On her Instagram, and on Lorraine, and on the red carpet and screaming in a car park. No special effects were used, dude. No one forced her to drunk tweet and then delete the next day … over and over. No one forced her to claim some woman she’d never met and who has no leverage or role in the divorce was going to take out her kids. And … she courted the media. Welcomed it. Double edged sword, babe. You can’t always control what comes out in the media. And if you want to be perceived better, be better.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

NarcRage

VIP Member
She's functioned so far because she has been enabled her entire life. She has never had to stand on her own two feet and has led a life of privilege. There have been few if any consequences to her behaviour so far. If she can't get up because she's too pissed? Gloria takes them to school. If she falls out with the teachers at the school? they remove E1 and pay to send her to a private school. If she gets shitfaced and shows herself up on twitter? delete. If she can't form proper friendships because she is an abusive narc? Make virtual sycophants your friends instead. Falls out with agents/casting directors so they won't hire her? Husband pays the bills anyway.
She has been cosseted, indulged and looked after since she was a teenager. First by OP then straight onto IG. She has never grown up. Never had to face consequences.
I think she is in for a shock.

• Heart

Caitlyn130

VIP Member
Re the kids, we're going on what Alice tells us. For all we know, E12 could be begging to see her dad and Alice would still spin it to suit her version of events for her followers.

My mum used to lie, lie, lie about things I'd said and how I felt so she that she could kick up a fuss about something. I remember once hearing her say to someone on the phone that I had been crying and so upset over situation X and I heard her and said 'no I wasn't!' and she shushed me and said 'yes you were!' She was so blatant about it. All because she liked a fight, she liked to be a victim, and she used me to support that. She had arguments with friends and stopped speaking to them and then later on at some point she'd get back in touch to reconcile and say that I had been so upset over what this person did to her and it had affected me so much...when in reality I couldn't give a crap about who my mum was friends with. All I wanted as a kid was to be left the fuck alone to read and ride my bike, but I was dragged into my mum's neverending social dramas. Thank God there was no Twitter in the 90s.

We don't know what the kids are feeling, thinking, saying or doing. So how can we say if they're spoilt or not?

• Heart
  • Sad

PinkyWinky

VIP Member
Why use 5 words when you can use 50? What a total gobshite, he’s a rancid boil on a pigs arse.

• Haha

katylouclay

She's what is called a functioning alcoholic
I think she probably WAS a functioning alcoholic for many years, but the functioning part started to go out the window when he went to Australia, and then left the building after she first tweeted he was leaving. Having no adult in situ to keep your addiction in check (which I think he did to the best of his ability for years) paves a very slippery path into full blown addiction. Just from personal experience, I recognize so many of her behaviors. My partner worked away for a few years (FIFO) and I went from functioning (when he was around, there were lots of boozy nights out, but no day drinking and work unaffected etc) to full blown drinking all night, sleeping all day, looking a wreck, on most of those trips of his. This was a very long time ago and the shame is still there, but it serves an important purpose. I’ve been in recovery many years since, and this is why I got so interested in her, just recognizing a pattern of behavior. I joke about her drinking because I’ve been there, and know all the excuses. ‘I didn’t pass out, I fell asleep’ ‘I don’t even like alcohol, I just have a few every now and then’ etc. [/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 44