Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #50 Fifty Threads of mAlice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 years with someone is a goddamn long time. The fact that person was Alice Evans, could we blame him for moving on quickly? I imagine he was sad for a long time, tried to make it work for the girls and it became unbearable.
I remember sitting at Hogmanay one night. The children (older five) were in bed and it was just me and my first husband. I can honestly say I have never felt so lonely as I did in that moment. A home full of children and everything that goes with five of the little rascals. And I felt alone.
I felt like everything else in his life came before me, I was dependable and I picked up all the things he didn’t, he didn’t parent, I did. I was bad cop.
He “provided” he actually said that to me btw and said I’d be nothing without him.

I have a loving relationship with my first love again, we own our home, I have three jobs, two businesses I started myself. And most importantly. My heart is full.
May your heart always be full and safe! 🧿🤍🧿

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just popping in to suggest that marriage would enable Ioan to add Bianca to his Motion Picture health plan, which would certainly be of benefit. So much so, that Alice's ability to remain covered under his plan is almost certainly a negotiating point. Not to mention angling for a piece of his SAG pension, but I digress.
Don’t most people just have their own health plans and pensions. Seems a v strange reason to marry to me.

Reactions: 5
Keep watching the court list and wait for the motion to bifurcate to be filed....reckon it will be in the next week or so. Once that happens he can marry BW and then their visa problems are sorted and BW can start working.
I can see this happening very soon.
Also she will then legally be their stepmother so AE you can stick your objections about her up your arse backwards.
I am thinking this will happen too. BW must currently be on a holiday visa. They probably want to get married so BW can stay in the US. I wonder if IG's lawyer is also drafting new pre-nup!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.