Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They do understand that as it stands Ioan is providing 100% income to AE and the girls?? He is paying the mortgage, for Gloria and at least one private school AE herself stated was $50,000 a year?
He also provides a meal service for AE, as stated in the wiki.
The house will have to be sold and she will have to find a job, that is not his responsibility once the divorce is finalised. Jeez!

Reactions: 38
I just wanted to say how brave and strong you are to have gone through all you have and come out the other side a caring, compassionate person! I'm so sorry you had to go through any of it, but you're an inspiration and a great example for anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation

Reactions: 15
and Alice deleted the "my ex hates me bc he cheated on me" tweet
Yes didn't he wrap up Harrow and then film in France after that? Admittedly the French one was at a reduced rate (but we don't know why).
he was unemployed for a year after Harrow (I recall Alice saying back then when he returned that he had many offers, so it might have been by choice in order to spend time with his kids). Half of it he was living with Alice and the kids. 4 months after filing for divorce he was working again.

Reactions: 20
Thank you @KindnessMatters - that's a lovely thing to say. xxx

Thanks @welp for clarifying, my brain gets fried with some of the timelines, lol!

Reactions: 8
lol salad cream dude says basically having health issues protects you from criticism TIL

Reactions: 33
This resonated as we have seen her posts about her sacrifices & how she alone has raised them & looked after them, blah blah & their... what did she call it, their booboos?

Reactions: 24
Wait a shitting minute… no one mentioned Clive/Ashley heart issues. The comments were about her not offering any words of comfort.

Reactions: 39
Salad boy off on one now. Go do one you absolute bellend

Reactions: 28
lol salad cream dude says basically having health issues protects you from criticism TIL
View attachment 949099
You couldn’t make this shit up.

Alice: humans need kindness and humour. And empathy and warmth and love and understanding.

I’m not convinced she displayed any of these to Ioan.

I think most of us were quite nice about salad cream man. My conscience is clear but if you’re pushing for my opinion, I’m not keen on the company he keeps.

Reactions: 40
Emma and Bubba Bear are seriously gonna make me consider to buy a dog LOL

Reactions: 36
People of Twitter, please stop coming to Tattle for things to whine about. She’s boring us half to death too and we really couldn’t give any more of a flying fook about your health ailments than old alchie alice does herself.

Reactions: 50
I think I may have just spotted a new manip tactic.

Alice: Ioan seems to like Bianca’s positive happy clappy stuff. My poem didn’t work so I’m now going down the ‘stay happy and kindness route.’ That might encourage him to stop by and collect his 102 leather jackets and once he’s in the house he’s all mine

Reactions: 36
And please stop creating accounts here just to wind people up and then when called out, pretend to understand narc abuse, tone down your posts to remain here, and pray upon kind hearted people who have actually endured real narc abuse. We see you.

Reactions: 51
The only reason AE tells people to stay away from here is to limit the exposure to her history of crazy behaviour, which might open people's eyes

Reactions: 33
Am I totally imagining this, or did I read somewhere that she copied the poem from a Welsh drama called Keeping Faith. She is certainly taking the credit for it.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 949099
Ah yes I remember exactly the same Clive, we all piled on making fun of your medical condition didn't we... bitches all!

Why do they sound exactly like each other?
Like attracts like

Has this been a title yet, and if not why ever not?

Reactions: 21
I’m loving her advice on staying happy.
Alice Evans. OMG I can’t stop crying..
Is a happiness guru.. u GET me ..
It just breaks my heart…
It’s the girls you see..
And poor Gloria will starve …
And the pool guy…
And the Gardner …
The meals on wheels services …
The liquor store owner …
Then there’s the house ..
The friends that went …
Piers Morgan. ..
The golf clubs ..
Apart from that it’s all happiness on AEs Twitter.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.