Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #39 more holes in her story than a 99c colander

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion by @TheNotoriousManzana

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all. Please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop upsetting or potentially triggering subjects behind a spoiler.

The pink button is a wiki full of info about this subject.

Alice created a pretty bad poem about how she has moved on from Ioan (by also detailing how she imagines his and his girlfriends initimacy to be like eeek). She also says she doesnt care about his career anymore, while simultanously claiming that she is sad to not be involved in it anymore. Complained about him not caring about his fans. About him not appreciating her buying a cheap colander at one point, which she took as a opportunity to moan about his golf club membership while the kids wear clothes from Goodwill (yeah, she is getting boring). The cringe convos with her "brother" continue. Alice continues to diagnose to everyone her daughters learning difficulties. Poor Emma continues humping strangers. Nothing new to report from Ioan & his girlfriend. It is also still unknown if Ioan saw his kids in the meantime or not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG. I'm going to puke on the floor with happiness. Thank you all for this great honour and Alice for making it all possible...I am sobbing uncontrollably with feels :love::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Honestly this case needs more media attention!!! This is turning out to be weirdest divorce case everrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Because Alice never lies 🤣
View attachment 948855
Besides I thought she didn't know anything 🤔
Deb's buddy Lin said the other day that Ioan gets no job offers, what is it?

also these people are dumb as bread. Child support can change every year if the income changes. You cant hide forever by not working just because you want to pay less, coz, you know, the dude also will need to earn money for himself.

And even if he turned down offers, werent those freaks complaining that he spends too much time away? Maybe it's time for Alice to get her big (ha!) career going if Ioan turns down offers, you know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@KikiFromNy - I'm so glad your treatment was successful. 🥰 I'm just so sorry that even during such a traumatic time your family still didn't step
in & help you. Bless your nieces for their loving efforts even though they were both pregnant. 💞 Wishing you all the very best. Hugs, ❤ xxx

@KikiFromNy - I thought AE herself had said the little one had learning difficulties months ago and I assumed she meant ADHD.
Anyone else remember this?
I remember a post along the lines of how big E was an A student & little E wasn't & was struggling? It came across as a typical AE passive
aggressive dig. In this case golden child & scapegoat. She really doesn't deserve those girls.

ETA - thanks for the screenshot (last thread) confirming her mention of ADHD. It's disgusting she reveals such sensitive private details on Twitter.
I'm damn sure it's not done out of genuine concern for little E, more that it's all about Alice, fishing for sympathy or 'look at me I'm such a caring mum'.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I imagine actors and actresses turn down work all the time. Not the right location, not a role they want to play, I bet there are a million genuine reasons, none of which are he can't be arsed (unlike Alice). Maybe he's only looking for roles in LA so he doesn't have to leave the children. She really can spin anything, can't she.

The Tone thing is very convenient timing. Just before Christmas, a time of family and friends etc. Almost had if it had been encouraged by a lawyer, perhaps. Or jealous of someone else's close family and trying to show just how family oriented they are too. The random capitalising of words is a dead giveaway.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh jesus. They actually think that IG should take any offer he gets for work, rather than considering what is best for his career? Total idiots.

ETA: I'm having flashbacks to a conversation with my mother :oops:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I imagine actors and actresses turn down work all the time. Not the right location, not a role they want to play, I bet there are a million genuine reasons, none of which are he can't be arsed (unlike Alice). Maybe he's only looking for roles in LA so he doesn't have to leave the children. She really can spin anything, can't she.

The Tone thing is very convenient timing. Just before Christmas, a time of family and friends etc. Almost had if it had been encouraged by a lawyer, perhaps. Or jealous of someone else's close family and trying to show just how family oriented they are too. The random capitalising of words is a dead giveaway.
Tone is Alice. No one can ever convince me otherwise. Even now I’m highly pissed in the British sense, from cheap Tesco wine, I can see its her. Perhaps she has access to his account but she’s doing the majority of the tweeting.
I think she’s beyond help at this point… she needs some kind of ayahuasca trip to the rainforest to reset her mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread title suggestion by @TheNotoriousManzana

Please remember no thread titles until the tail end of the thread to make it fair for all. Please add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination/suggestion’.

Might be an idea to pop upsetting or potentially triggering subjects behind a spoiler.

The pink button is a wiki full of info about this subject.

Alice created a pretty bad poem about how she has moved on from Ioan (by also detailing how she imagines his and his girlfriends initimacy to be like eeek). She also says she doesnt care about his career anymore, while simultanously claiming that she is sad to not be involved in it anymore. Complained about him not caring about his fans. About him not appreciating her buying a cheap colander at one point, which she took as a opportunity to moan about his golf club membership while the kids wear clothes from Goodwill (yeah, she is getting boring). The cringe convos with her "brother" continue. Alice continues to diagnose to everyone her daughters learning difficulties. Poor Emma continues humping strangers. Nothing new to report from Ioan & his girlfriend. It is also still unknown if Ioan saw his kids in the meantime or not.
Has she actually written this rubbish or plagureised it from somewhere else? Who the hell would believe her? It's a pile of crap and the comments about her daughter's alleged adhd I think are awful, thanks mum for putting this out there for them to read not long down the road. She is so up her own arse she can't see the tit before the trees, what a crappy woman.

Tone is Alice. No one can ever convince me otherwise. Even now I’m highly pissed in the British sense, from cheap Tesco wine, I can see its her. Perhaps she has access to his account but she’s doing the majority of the tweeting.
I think she’s beyond help at this point… she needs some kind of ayahuasca trip to the rainforest to reset her mind.
Tone is like no brother I ever knew, is he not busy in his own life how come he's suddenly there blowing smoke up her big arse? Her tweets are so annoying I can't respond to them, I hope it's not just me here, she enrages me with her acceptance of how amazing and beautiful she is (about that) to her potential as a formidable up and coming writer. These so called fans are doing more damage now than ioan. They love seeing a used up actress lose it live.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she actually written this rubbish or plagureised it from somewhere else? Who the hell would believe her? It's a pile of crap and the comments about her daughter's alleged adhd I think are awful, thanks mum for putting this out there for them to read not long down the road. She is so up her own arse she can't see the tit before the trees, what a crappy woman.

Tone is like no brother I ever knew, is he not busy in his own life how come he's suddenly there blowing smoke up her big arse? Her tweets are so annoying I can't respond to them, I hope it's not just me here, she enrages me with her acceptance of how amazing and beautiful she is (about that) to her potential as a formidable up and coming writer. These so called fans are doing more damage now than ioan. They love seeing a used up actress lose it live.
Apparently he has a wife and kids who are all perfectly fine with him being glued to his computer tweeting Alice nonsense (he doesn’t even tweet from a phone or iPad)

Reactions: 17
In the last thread there were some posters uncomfortable with some of us 'diagnosing' AE, which I totally get, just my two cents worth.
It's not done out of a sense of knowing it all, more that there are a lot of us here who have personal experiences & we can't ignore certain behavioural traits which are intimately recognised. Altho' my experiences, whilst traumatic & scarring, are nowhere near as bad as most of the brave souls here who have shared their stories of survival. ❤

I have personal experience of a Narc, (thankfully relatively short lived) being able to work out who this person was (after the fact) was illuminating. It didn't take away the huge damage/pain caused to me, but it was like finding the missing jigsaw piece. All boxes ticked. As it is with AE. Which is why I personally have no qualms about calling her a Narc. Altho' seeing the quotes from other posters about HPD/ASPD symptoms, AE certainly ticks a lot of boxes there too, but I assume someone is capable of having several PD's? (I don't think she's a psycho or a malignant Narc but IMO she is a Narc.)

I experienced childhood emotional abuse (albeit unlike AE, it wasn't done deliberately) this created a co-dependency & my having to grow up way too fast in a loving but very dysfunctional unhealthy relationship which went on for way more years than I care to divulge. It's why I have such huge sympathy/empathy for the girls & the potential future problems they could face & big E in particular, as I know how very hard it can be to break away but what makes their situation a million times worse than mine is their 'mother' is a Narc who only ever truly cares about herself.

Because of my personal experiences I also have a lot of sympathy/empathy for IG as I know how it feels to keep trying for years, all while being abused, (mine wasn't in a nasty way but it was abuse & took me many years to come to terms with) & I understand about keep hanging in day after day while total despair takes you over, you're emotionally/mentally exhausted, until one day you realise you have nothing left to give, you're running on empty & you are done. When you reach that hellish point a very difficult & painful decision has to be made. You or them? Like me, IG chose to save himself. He had to for his sake & for the girls. I also understand about going NC. Never an easy decision especially with family, but I went NC with my only sibling years ago as I finally realised after too many years of tit & being hurt over & over again that they would never change because they didn't see anything wrong with their behaviour.

So apologies to those who get tired of seeing some of us label AE a Narc. I do totally get why but it's more that having experienced X or Y or Z, it's kind of hard to not speak out! ☮

• Heart
Reactions: 33
so over a year ago and since he had a job, what a non-story
Screenshot_20211229-184722_Twitter.jpg

bet this is about that 300k for 5 weeks in Wales Alice mentioned

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.