Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Can someone let me know when the Tamika/AD discussion ends. The end of the last thread seems full of it, just rehashing old ground, easy to skim but there were pages of it. There is so much more interesting stuff to talk about, AE’s tweets, fluffy dogs.

AE has definitely seen the dog reunion video. She has been as quiet as a mouse but now she is back to calling BW mediocre, just when BW has appeared in her black coat, simple back and shoes. BW dresses in a very understated and simple way - the complete opposite to AE - and seems calm and without drama. Who knows about the machinations around who has been posted what behind the scenes, and how much BW was involved, but just the lack of drama and the calm, the lack of gaudy embellishments on clothing, the understatement, must be like a soothing balm to IG. Honey as opposed to vinegar. IG dresses in an understated way, more so as he has aged, BW seems a better fit for him despite the age gap.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I wish people would stop telling her she’s funny, thereby encouraging these totally bizarre videos. She’s about as funny as a severely ingrown toenail

• Haha
Reactions: 55

raiseseyebrow

No one should be engaging with Alice because it’s like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon is going to knock over all the pieces and shit all over the board, and strut around like it’s won anyway.

We’re here to document, discuss, and observe. Her getting the 1001st message about the damage she’s doing to her kids isn’t suddenly going to make her have an epiphany or give a single shit about what she’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

billybounce

The most tragic thing of all .. AE bashes BW for her looks but can’t get into her thick skull, IG didn’t leave AE for a better looking woman, he left her for a better human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

GoLibrarianPoo

VIP Member
I'm sorry about this one particularly, I can't stop myself :sick: Also sorry for title bombing! :eek:

Thread title suggestion:

Clive vs Lupine, the man of her dreams? Filling her box up with salad cream...

I really, really sincerely apologise! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

EllaBella89

VIP Member
495D98FA-C314-4E9E-BA15-30D540EE9CFD.jpeg

Okay, colour me intrigued. What exactly is in this mysterious parcel. The way he’s hyping it up, it seems like an organ donation 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

plinky

VIP Member
A dead beat dad is someone who provides nothing for their kids.
This is not an IG fan fest at all
I absolutely will acknowledge man or woman who puts their kids first. My own ex for all his faults, has always been consistent with our kids. He’s tried his best too, I can see that. He’s had moments of selfishness so have i. We are human

Ioan has at times had to spend months and months watching them grow up via FaceTime, alone in another country, missing their first walk their first word sometimes. It’s going to have taken a toll on the whole family in its own way. He was earning money to pay for a house, car, nanny, food, bills and schooling. Even if THEN he was a selfish twat, he’s not a deadbeat by any measure. He hasn’t taken those things away from the kids, AE is 53yo and must have realised one day she would need to work again - she could live for another 40 years! What if Ioan couldn’t work at all? What would she have done then? did she decide to retire at 40 and never work again? She still has NO ideas after a whole year about how to find some work??

Ioan is prepared to face the Kids and clearly wants a resolution, even willing to pay for their therapy to help them.

Meanwhile Alice is giving the impression that she lies in her pit with green hair putting on drunk make up, typing on Twitter for hours and occasionally calling out ‘you ok girls?’ While they eat pop tarts for dinner and play out with their friends, whose parents probably feel sorry for them. Alice prob crawls in their beds saying ‘do you love mummy, isn't mummy the best mummy’ after 3 sharp drinks and sending drunk emails to one of her many lawyers that says “it’s SO unfair, did you see today she walked her DOG in the HILLS? Pls put a stop to this NOW abs get her deported. I cannot breathe the same air as this woman. Abs Bianca has sock Acc all over Twitter! Or maybe it’s a leak from your office. I will be campaigning for her impeachment and you for data security breach. Here are screenshots, there is NO way they can know this information!”

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
I get she has accidentally pressed the slow-mo, easily done when you have drunk fingers. But to post it?
Alice please please get some help and some proper friends. Dear god.
Better still, go and hug those girls of yours, stop this nonsense and make their childhood a happy one.
The only people you need to seek validation and love from are those two girls and they deserve a happy, healthy mum.

• Heart
  • Sad

Yel

Chatty Member
Can people stop going on about the boring shit and stuff that's been done to death and no one wants the thread derailed into yet again.

And anyone attacking mods for trying to keep the thread running well to everyone, have a look at yourself and stop giving us a headache. I've had enough of saying the same thing that goes ingored and won't gently remind people next time.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

welp

VIP Member
Can somebody do a TLDR? What the hell I have I missed? We weren't even halfway through the other thread when I went to bed!
basically Alice only now (sure) discovered the Tamika/Bianca Facebook convo from last week and went on a rant about it how this proves that Bianca is running a smear campaign against her and that Ioan's dignified silence is BS if he does his talk over others.

She also says that "Essie" is Bianca because she knows stuff only Alice and Ella know (makes sense, right): it's about that phone purchase, in reality it's what the pap wrote in the description LOL, but no one has told her yet. But she apparently also knows things only she, Ioan and the lawyer know (and apparently this week it's very scarily accurate), it looks like two of these things are that Ioan quarantined for 10 days and that Alice isnt letting him see the kids except of the house, but obviously both are things she herself implied, so no insider knowledge required (lol)

Also she claims that Ella wants to drop her dads name. She also continues to say that the kids dont want to go to him and his girlfriend. She says she cant move on and apparently cant do any stuff like going on holidays or booking a job because the kids dont want to be with Ioan and "the ho". She wants to protect them under all cost because any day they could be taken away from her etc etc. She also claims that Ioan hold back her career the past 20 years

She is also back to campaigning against tattle. And she went on a pretty xenophobic rant about his name (read her tweets, it's hilarious)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

welp

VIP Member
Franklin Leonard would like to have a word with you (amongst many others)
3yStc8P.png

Do we think that she actually believes the shit she is saying, or is she just saying it because she knows her cult wont question her?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

jadejay

Hey guys. I have to admit I’m a long time lurker and now a first time poster. What drew me to this thread the first time (many threads back) was because I, like many, resonated with AES story. I saw it everywhere on the news (god knows why, I’m Australian) and put myself in her shoes and had genuine sympathy for her. I genuinely think that’s why this forum has so many followers because I think we all initially stood by AE. But at that time I was only really exposed to the crap daily mail etc were churning out. I’m glad I took a step further to look for the other side of the story which is how I came across tattle and your well documented backlog of twitter history and loads of other goldmines.
Once reading through the Wikis i quickly lost sympathy for AE and quite simply just became mad. Mad that this woman hi jacked the insecurities of others to benefit herself, purely for the purpose of building an army of vulnerable (mostly) women to take her side even though she in no way cares or relates to them. When in fact all along she’s the embodiment of toxicity these people are trying to escape. And I’m sure that’s why she has a following because these people are seeking validation from the same bully that AE is all along.
My last relationship was with a man just like AE. Always the victim. Always plotting and manipulating. Always making me out to be the bad person. And it’s funny, because if you’re with someone like that long enough you start to believe it. Just as AE has done with her followers.

I love what you guys do here. Holding people accountable for their bullshit. Even though neither of them are huge hollywood stars nor social influencers. But anyone who carries some weight or has the audacity to carry on like this needs to be stopped. None of us need more AES in this world believing their behaviour is justified. Although I really dislike the constant Jabs at her appearance and her drinking because these are things that either can’t be helped or are no ones business, as we don’t really know what goes on. As well as the fact at the end of the day she is someone’s mama and I’m sure none Of us would appreciate hearing that about our mums right?

sorry for the rant. Just thought i should make the most of my first and only tattle post! Merry Christmas to you all XX

• Heart
Reactions: 38

House of Tea

VIP Member
Even if the relationship with BW does not last, IG will not return to AE. That is of course common sense to all of us BUT ALICE DOES NOT GET IT. Everything AE has done in the last year has made her repulsive to him, and actually to most people watching who know all the ins and outs rather than just the sad face Lorraine interview. She may not have The Ick but IG does for her. He mentally left when he had the headspace to think about what he does and doesn’t want in his life when he was away from filming in Oz. He wants the drama in his life to be on screen, not in his real life, and who can blame him. BW was on the scene in Oz, the shift to US for her doesn’t make sense of it has only been a short relationship. I don’t think he left because of BW, I think it is massively more complicated than that, but it helped him make the choice to leave.

I sadly think the kids are lost to him for the next few years, until they grow up and realise that their mother may not have been acting in their best interests. I do feel sad for AE, not because she has been dumped, but because she had a life of potential once and she has ruined her life with what she became (of her own volition). She is childish, it’s not a good look for when you get older, with age comes wisdom allegedly, and throwing strops like Alice does is embarrassing. She has cut off any chance of getting her career going, she is just going to be seen as Too Much Trouble on a set - she isn’t a big name, she has not taken care of herself, she creates mayhem, so why employ her? I am not sure how life is going to pan out for her now. She has backed herself into a corner and flailing out.

• Heart
Reactions: 37