Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #29 We three wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @katylouclay trimmed down for length, full title: ´We 3 wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far, ´little sharp’ hits for the narcissist, land her in the Daily Star’

Honourable mention to @Under_theRadar their suggestion was too long and I had no idea how to trimm that down

Please remember to keep thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread and to use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Gentle suggestion to perhaps pop potentially triggering or upsetting posts behind a spoiler. Also Tattle has loads of chats going on in the off topic forum, check it out - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

There is a thread for chit chat now too https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/

On the latest: Alice now claims that she's got the ick about Ioan. And she will only let the kids go to their father if they call the police. Also Bianca's dog arrives on saturday in LA.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I just came here to catch up and a new thread popped up! I’m gonna be on this all day 😅
Thanks for the recap, welp!

Reactions: 11
Title by @katylouclay trimmed down for length, full title: ´We 3 wines in Alice’s bar, causing Tweets that travel so far, ´little sharp’ hits for the narcissist, land her in the Daily Star’

Honourable mention to @Under_theRadar their suggestion was too long and I had no idea how to trimm that down

Please remember to keep thread title suggestions until the tail end of the thread and to use ‘thread title’ or ‘thread suggestion’. No swearing in them please.

Gentle suggestion to perhaps pop potentially triggering or upsetting posts behind a spoiler. Also Tattle has loads of chats going on in the off topic forum, check it out - https://tattle.life/forums/off-topic.7/

There is a thread for chit chat now too https://tattle.life/threads/tattle-turds.25241/

On the latest: Alice now claims that she's got the ick about Ioan. And she will only let the kids go to their father if they call the police. Also Bianca's dog arrives on saturday in LA.
Congrats @katylouclay my side eye monkey buddy!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This Ashley person...
Also, I find it highly unlikely that he has never ever lost anyone, through death or otherwise. It is more possible that Alice just didn't notice.

Screenshot_20211210-131124~2.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Congrats @katylouclay for the title! Next time @Under_theRadar

I've been googling thanks to @welp and her stories of IG's younger days and thought this said a lot about him:
" Normally, his mother is in charge of all of his correspondence. "

I've wondered whether his strict religious parents just left him being easily led by more dominant figures/women?
I even found a hilarious old message board from 2007 where AE was already being called Malice and the cocaine/swingers stories were around then too.
Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
This Ashley person...
Also, I find it highly unlikely that he has never ever lost anyone, through death or otherwise. It is more possible that Alice just didn't notice.

View attachment 916014
"he is seeking press attention"

they must be living in a different universe, the one seeking press attention is their Queen. He is doing exactly what somebody that got abused (not saying he was) does and cut off contact

But hey good on him for stating exactly why Alice's victim narrative makes no sense. Too bad he isnt realizing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
BW must be really strong and into him. I would run in the opposite direction with his baggage , nightmare ex wife , kids who won't like you and a toxic divorce .

Reactions: 27
BW must be really strong and into him. I would run in the opposite direction with his baggage , nightmare ex wife , kids who won't like you and a toxic divorce .
or she is grabbing her chance for attention. it has to be one of the two or both.

I agree though, there is nothing in this world that would be worth it for me to do this. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is the only way I can describe Ashley…

View attachment 916029
hahhahahha 😂😂

Congrats @katylouclay for the title! Next time @Under_theRadar

I've been googling thanks to @welp and her stories of IG's younger days and thought this said a lot about him:
" Normally, his mother is in charge of all of his correspondence. "

I've wondered whether his strict religious parents just left him being easily led by more dominant figures/women?
I even found a hilarious old message board from 2007 where AE was already being called Malice and the cocaine/swingers stories were around then too.
View attachment 916024
View attachment 916026
That’s hilarious, never heard the swinger thing before. Doesn’t track with AEs misery act but it is kinda Euro so maybe in their prime…

Also makes you wonder if everything’s just the same old wives tale regurgitated through forums over decades…which forum was it? Were you a member? Anyone else here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
or she is grabbing her chance for attention. it has to be one of the two or both.

I agree though, there is nothing in this world that would be worth it for me to do this. lol
I would for a two-month stay at Eden Roc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't have had that kind of strength and resilience at her age - hell, I probably wouldn't have it now. This is what makes me lean towards IG/BW being the real deal, because let's face it, he isn't that much of a catch. Not exactly a billionaire, not exactly A-list, not exactly an unburdened bachelor. Then again, who knows... hidden talents and all... 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't have had that kind of strength and resilience at her age - hell, I probably wouldn't have it now. This is what makes me lean towards IG/BW being the real deal, because let's face it, he isn't that much of a catch. Not exactly a billionaire, not exactly A-list, not exactly an unburdened bachelor. Then again, who knows... hidden talents and all... 😁

Based on all the stories about him, I now firmly believe he is a - excuse my vulgarity, I am but a humble peasent - "tie me down and sit on my face" type of man.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This might have already been mentioned but I have been so busy at work that I have had to skip a fair few pages. But where is Lupine? Cant find his profile on Twitter.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.