Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #25 All I want for Christmas isn’t you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking back through all the pics of BW and IG on their recent DM article. The white puffy jacket looked, well, a little puffy, at her stomach area. I am guessing not pregnant, but it would sure explain the rushed timeliness. Eh just speculating, because I don't want to do chores. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That we've been asked by a Mod to stop posting about Twitter trolls after pages of commentary about them.

Noted!

Other than that, Alice went shopping.

The end.
She set the paps up for that shopping trip didn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Such a set-up mall photo. Like anyone even cares about or knows her. She looks horrible in that outfit. She has the worst taste in shoewear, and her clothes look like they are suffocating the top half of her. So many bulky layers.
The outfit sausages her. Yes, too many bulky layers. I actually like the gold boots, but they need jeans with them. They look like Sigerson Morrison, which is one of my favorite shoe designers. Shoot me!

Reactions: 4
Is it normal to have four journos in the byline? Are they sniffing blood, or just allocating resources based on article clicks?
If you scroll down, you will see older stories, like the one from yesterday. They are just piling this Alice sighting story on top of stories from other days. So that's why they have four different names in the byline. At least, that' what I believe.

Reactions: 6
Well now I KNOW she's the one who's been diving in head first into the white powder and I'm not talking about a skiing holiday in Utah. There's not a plastic surgeon in the world who can change her into J-Lo or anywhere near that, and not even one who can fix the old lady elbows and turkey neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a set-up mall photo. Like anyone even cares about or knows her. She looks horrible in that outfit. She has the worst taste in shoewear, and her clothes look like they are suffocating the top half of her. So many bulky layers.
I look like a wino when I’m not in work, the dog is embarrassed to be taken for a walk with me 😂. I’m assuming she’s hiding the ascites with the layering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.