Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #25 All I want for Christmas isn’t you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's me clocking on for my AE evening shift now. Gonna start working my way backwards through today's thread. See you all on the other side 😬🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously.

Back on topic: Will the handoff happen today? Will Alice comply? Is there going to be a meltdown video with threats of knee capping?
Given her latest happiness I bet she believes the girls won't want to go with him.
So she'll either down bottles of wine to celebrate or to drown her sorrow.

Also, paps might be there? Either called by her or because this does have potential to be a klicked & commented disaster.

Reactions: 12
I found more intact specimens of those dolls - those thats heads she rips off and attaches to her unique AE handbag range, what I'm wondering is, what happens to the bodies once she's ripped the heads off them??Are they put in cold storage???😂😂
They are probably sewed inside the lining of IEs leather jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
BW has almost identical glasses in 2015 on Instagram. And again the next year and at various points. These people saying she’s copying AE are properly batshit!

And saying anyone is riding on the coat tails of AE’s fame?! Ioan is a better known face and he isn’t even a particularly big star, at all!

Do these superfans of AE really believe what they say? Or do they just think it will get them attention from someone with a blue tick? I’m not sure which of those options is sadder to be honest. And I mean sad literally, not even sarcastically.

It’s properly sad that people can be so cruel about a stranger in perceived ‘defence’ of essentially another stranger. Just one they’ve picked ‘the side’ of.

God the whole ‘you were asked to choose sides’ thing the other day was playground toxicity wasn’t it? I forgot about that. What a tit show this all is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not a FM I think AE is a piss poor example of a mother and a substance abuser . I just don't think IG gets a completely free pass because his ex wife is a nutjob those kids need very delicate sensitivity not him parading his GF round town they are old enough to Google the pictures. That does not make me an Alice supporter I'm pro the children 100 percent and the dog !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I don’t know. I’m wondering if they even want to see him.
Can they refuse? How do courts handle that after such obvious parental alienation?

They need to see him, tho, because they need to hear from his own mouth that he still loves them and that Bianca isn't gonna change that (nor replace Alice as their mom). But they have to go to him to get that from him.

Wishing Ioan and the girls that this goes well, without drama.

ETA: I hope Ioan doesn't talk tit about Alice to the girls. It's tempting, I know, because she's trash, but he can't do that. Not now. Not for a very long time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t know. I’m wondering if they even want to see him.
I'm sure they want to see their dad. They might be afraid to given what AE has subjected them to daily. They might believe her narrative or feel they're being disloyal to her if they spend time with their dad. Any of us who are children of divorce at a young age know what that feels like.

An enforceable order will actually give them an out.

"Sorry, mummy. We have no choice. We have to go."

Here's hoping they reconnect with their dad again today. They need him.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My godchildrens dad left and got another woman pretty much straight away. My friend gave him loads of chances to see them. He even took my friend to court for custody and they basically said visitations because of how disruptive his life is (countless different women and at least 6 kids he didn't bother with).
After a few weeks he broke the rules set by my friend and hasn't seen them since. Nearly 8 years later and the eldest calls him by his first name when speaking about him. When he saw him at a local football match he went up to him and asked him where his money is (supposed to pay maintenance but hasn't ever) just be ignored.

I'm not a FM I think AE is a piss poor example of a mother and a substance abuser . I just don't think IG gets a completely free pass because his ex wife is a nutjob those kids need very delicate sensitivity not him parading his GF round town they are old enough to Google the pictures. That does not make me an Alice supporter I'm pro the children 100 percent and the dog !
He wasnt "parading her". JFC.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion: Heal the girls, let them know it's Ioan's time!

Not much of a song lyric pun compared to the other great ones, but how I feel right now :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Mentioning free pass is a bit of a sore subject on this forum. I don’t think you’re a flying monkey but I was wondering if you have read through all the threads? And I honestly don’t think IG was “parading” his new partner around town.

• Heart
I'm mostly Team Emma. The poor thing arrived right when tit hit the fan, and clearly no one in this house knows how to train a dog 😭

(judging by Bubba's IG page maybe Bianca should meet the dog before the kids LOL)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I always think it’s easier to dislike someone when you can’t physically see them. I hope this is what’s happening with the girls.
Once they have time with their Daddy they’ll remember all the good things and feel his love for them and hopefully this can start to undo some of the damage that witch Faced Troll from Hell has caused them

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mentioning free pass is a bit of a sore subject on this forum. I don’t think you’re a flying monkey but I was wondering if you have read through all the threads? And I honestly don’t think IG was “parading” his new partner around town.
I've read the wiki and most of the threads dating back to around August time, I think AE is a horrendous narc who thrives off drama even before the divorce she was horrible to him and the Es on social media so the kids need protecting. I have a narc mother and I lived with my father when I was allowed too he understood we were traumatised and he did not have a girlfriend until quite a bit later out of respect for our need to heal. My stepmum didn't move in until much later and we get on great she's a wonderful person ! That's all I'm saying I'm not certainly a AE supporter I get triggered by reading about her as she reminds me of my mother and the histrionics.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh!

Alice Evans cuts a low-key figure as she steps out in Los Angeles

#

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Righto, anything to see over last 8 hours, I skimmed looked Iike a few little disagreements, some ignoring. Anything substantial to report?

Reactions: 3
I'm mostly Team Emma. The poor thing arrived right when tit hit the fan, and clearly no one in this house knows how to train a dog
It's kinda funny and telling how different even the dogs are. Bianca's looks happy and free and enjoys cuddling with his owner and Alice's poor Emma has a bark collar and shits everywhere from probably stress and has a doggy heart attack when Alice tries to kiss her. It's like it was a script by Disney or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion: This thread is like groundhog day

Righto, anything to see over last 8 hours, I skimmed looked Iike a few little disagreements, some ignoring. Anything substantial to report?
Nope skip it all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.