Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #25 All I want for Christmas isn’t you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think it’s easier to dislike someone when you can’t physically see them. I hope this is what’s happening with the girls.
Once they have time with their Daddy they’ll remember all the good things and feel his love for them and hopefully this can start to undo some of the damage that witch Faced Troll from Hell has caused them
I don't even think the girls dislike their dad... they're more (understandably) upset that their world is changing but they don't exactly know how. Once they get regular time with Ioan they'll definitely start to feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can they refuse? How do courts handle that after such obvious parental alienation?

They need to see him, tho, because they need to hear from his own mouth that he still loves them and that Bianca isn't gonna change that (nor replace Alice as their mom). But they have to go to him to get that from him.

Wishing Ioan and the girls that this goes well, without drama.

ETA: I hope Ioan doesn't talk tit about Alice to the girls. It's tempting, I know, because she's trash, but he can't do that. Not now. Not for a very long time.
not ever. No parent should trash mouth the other. No matter how much they hate each other or how crappy the other person is.

Oh!

Alice Evans cuts a low-key figure as she steps out in Los Angeles

#
Finally replaced her laptop!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm mostly Team Emma. The poor thing arrived right when tit hit the fan, and clearly no one in this house knows how to train a dog 😭

(judging by Bubba's IG page maybe Bianca should meet the dog before the kids LOL)
I'm Team Emma too! And the girls. And Gloria.

I support IG leaving a marriage that had clearly turned toxic. I feel for BW. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes right now or on AE's war path. Holy hell. I also don't think she will be IG's forever partner.

There are things I actually really like about Alice, including her bawdy humor. That said, I think she's a total borderline narc who refuses to own her tit, is mean-spirited and often cruel, and hides behind her girls.

All better. 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm mostly Team Emma. The poor thing arrived right when tit hit the fan, and clearly no one in this house knows how to train a dog 😭

(judging by Bubba's IG page maybe Bianca should meet the dog before the kids LOL)
If Emma needs a new home I selflessly nominate myself for that role.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

😂 There’s a weird vid on AE’s insta of Emma, posted 12 Nov. I thought at the time that dog looks pretty scared, as AE shows off her ‘training skills’. When she belts out a laugh, the dog looks away, eyes wide … I’m probably reading way too much into that but I’ve worried about the little thing since that

• Sad
Reactions: 13
not ever. No parent should trash mouth the other. No matter how much they hate each other or how crappy the other person is.
The good news is, even if one parent never trashes the other, kids grow up and almost always eventually sees who is sane and who has been unhinged for decades.

Reactions: 13
Oh!

#
hm, interesting. they cut Ella off the pictures despite stating that she was with Alice. Guess they are not allowed to sell pictures of the kids. Something responsible for once if true.

Reactions: 12
Finally replaced her laptop!
Oh!

#
I was just at that Apple store in the Grove. Funny! It's a new one that's massive.

Bless her. She doesn't know how to dress herself in a way that's flattering to her new shape. I know it's not easy. I dig the gold booties, though not with that outfit.

Reactions: 3
This doesnt make me confident that Ioan will see them today
ziGAa4Y.png

XEdPez2.png

• Angry
  • Sad
hm, interesting. they cut Ella off the pictures despite stating that she was with Alice. Guess they are not allowed to sell pictures of the kids. Something responsible for once if true.
I googled the headline as that link concerned me, but I think this seems even more likely she called the paps on IG. Plus it seems unusual that this is the first time she has been papped doing ‘something’ when last week people were saying here they didn’t think she ever left the house.

Reactions: 20
Righto, anything to see over last 8 hours, I skimmed looked Iike a few little disagreements, some ignoring. Anything substantial to report?
That we've been asked by a Mod to stop posting about Twitter trolls after pages of commentary about them.

Noted!

Other than that, Alice went shopping.

The end.

• Haha
Such a set-up mall photo. Like anyone even cares about or knows her. She looks horrible in that outfit. She has the worst taste in shoewear, and her clothes look like they are suffocating the top half of her. So many bulky layers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.