Ioan Gruffudd, Alice Evans & Bianca Wallace #175 Never mind, Alice. Keep your chins up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no anxiety IMO, E is just acting out her Mother's orders!!
The court appointed child psychologist would have had Alice shitting herself!!
I really think we should await the 40/50/60/70/80/90/100 year olds report on the events

Reactions: 27
Oh, I do wish we could have this as a thread title. It’s just what was going through my mind last night

Reactions: 15
retired professionals often do this tbh. I wouldnt be suprised if he was 70, but so what?
I doubt she even knew how old he was. When I was her age I thought that 60 year olds were "elderly". Now I have 85 and 90 year old acquaintances who are sprightlier than me and definitely don't look their age. Old is subjective depending on your own age.

Reactions: 12
New thread.

Reactions: 10
I’d definitely take “old man” from a 13 year old with a pinch of salt. My “ancient” school teachers are still alive and I’m 50. Either they weren’t as old as I thought they were, or they’re defying medical norms.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.