Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #98 Imbibe, post, regret, delete, rinse and repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am hoping with everything I am that Saturday goes well and a different life is in sight for you & your Mother.
From the sounds of it I also have the same type of situation with my dearest Mum.
I sometimes felt harsh towards my mum, for putting up with his shit for so long, I had to be an adult from a very early age, however I've come to realise the extent of unhappiness she felt & how it drained any strength she had. I stuck up for mum, so hard & to my peril, we moved out temporarily when I was aged around 12 & I begged her to leave him, but we went back. When the divorce did start, it was clear why she had had all her energy sapped, it took an absolute age, cost over £100k in lawyers fees, as there was a family business involved too. He would simply ignore all legal letters etc. I've since found out he hid money also.
Sometimes I wonder if it's wrong to be so close & love so much, don't get me wrong we can argue like cat & dog sometimes, but I think we're blessed.
I will be thinking of you in the lead up to Saturday & saying little prayers for you x

Reactions: 7
I like to picture her nibbling on a Tramadol tablet, taking little bites like a Prius rat would.

Happy Birthday dear heart @ReturningthePearls
Who to the white fluffy legs belong to?
Yes, please, who is this?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
You know what’s rattled her… Bianca publicly declaring the truth is coming out. That they have waited all this time as has Depp but it will come out. Alice is fair shitting herself because it will blow her stories to pieces and it won’t be done as gossip on SM but in a court of law , sworn under oath. All the evidence that goes against all her claims is coming out and Bianca had the balls to declare it.

Reactions: 25
Those are some highly edited lips. The whole picture is one big edit job really.

So she thinks if she looks good and the pic is hot then Bianca will complain and Leon will ring with an issue at 10 am . Make it stop

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
This is crossing a line, projection at its finest . She is terribly jealous that Bianca is hot. And Bianca I’m sure couldn’t give two shits of her pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well "good" isn't exactly the word I'd use. More like frightening.

This is crossing a line, projection at its finest . She is terribly jealous that Bianca is hot. And Bianca I’m sure couldn’t give two shits of her pictures.

View attachment 1314499
It's not the selfies Alice. It's the nasty comments against Ioan and Bianca that you encourage on each and every picture you post. Jackass.

Reactions: 25
fake eye lashes? One has curved up to her eye brow . She’s so wasted right now
I know Bianca curls her eye lashes as she admitted it to her follower but this copying is going a bit far Lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
What fresh hell is this? I mean, sweet baby Jesus, whyyyyyyyyyy

View attachment 1314496

ugh
Make it stop!!! It’s not the selfies you crazy loon… it’s the crap you write along with it!! The (not so) subtle stabs at Ioan!!
Please someone give her jail time so she’s off of SM completely

View attachment 1314499
Yusss! This exactly!!

Well "good" isn't exactly the word I'd use. More like frightening.

It's not the selfies Alice. It's the nasty comments against Ioan and Bianca that you encourage on each and every picture you post. Jackass.
SNAP!!! Sorry I posted before reading your comment. Great minds…

Reactions: 17
Yeah, what the f- even? Such an awful, controlling attitude. And seeing as no person can be always happy, the rule is in reality, "You WILL never complain and pretend to be happy at all times around me."

Reactions: 21
Powdered plastered skin & her hair looks like she smokes 100 a day. You look like shit Alice, no doubt plastered. Attention seeking twat. Do you even consider the embarrassment you are to your 2 children? Nope, you matter most

This is so disturbing. Just when you think she could get it together.… She could be the poster child for the scorned woman who survived & thrived. Violating the TRO, over filtered, one eyelash askew! Is this mental health, substance/drink issues or a perverse sense of humour? It does make me sad that seeing the approaching bridge (court date) she decides to burn it down.

Aaaaaand there we have it!!… Starting to make excuses for the previous drunken behaviour… Alice, take a bow!

She burnt that bridge a long time ago!!

Reactions: 18
There is a lot of sarcasm in her posts because she knows damn well her SM will be watched, and monitored as she has a RO because of said SM. She’s in legal trouble and trying to blame Bianca for it. Sarcasm is not your friend Alice.

Reactions: 18
I appreciate you saying this. I often feel like the 'boring one' in our house - I do all the regular, day to day stuff like getting everything (and everyone) packed, ironed, fed, washed, I even have a diary where the various school/activity/appointments are all checked daily. My oh is probably does more 'fun' than me generally but - oh well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.