Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #78 Cancel ur ho abs my TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still not sure what's going on here. The only excuse is that she was taking Emma to the vet and the poor pup couldn't walk and it was an emergency. Any other explanation isn't sufficient.

Paris Hilton, Blake Lively and, finally yet importantly, Amber Heard.
aw, gawd! AE's difference in body language while holding wee little Emma is drastically differently from the others = more like AE is holding a big log of "(you fill in the blank here)"...

ETA: I'm not a dog person but the way AE holds little Emma just doesn't sit right with me.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe how pretty Bianca is even when she feels bad, there’s something innately elegant and beautiful about her. 💃 ❤ She oozes self confidence but in a modest and relatable way and she’s articulate and smart with it. I’m really glad she shared her story on IG.. 💕

It’s easy to see why Ioan is so smitten with her. I’m sure his parents and family adore her too. What a drastic contrast, everything with Alice was always reduced to her sleazy and vulgar mind, even the most mundane things take a perverse turn in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Paris Hilton, Blake Lively and, finally yet importantly, Amber Heard.
Thanks, PH I knew, I've no idea who BL is, and I wouldn't be able to pick AH out of a line up given that I've only heard of her re Johnny Depp, much as I had only heard of Alice in connection to Ioan.

By the way, what's the criteria for being a blue tick? How can a relative nobody like Alice have one? Can I get one as I'm famous in my own house too?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ahahaha somebody just called her out on her never speaking up about Biden
View attachment 1090944

will probably be brought up in the hearing
Biden is a saint is he Alice? Would love you to go over to Afghanistan and tell the people that, what a bloody stupid thing to say? She's such a mindless sheep 🐑..but not as attractive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe how pretty Bianca is even when she feels bad, there’s something innately elegant and beautiful about her. 💃 ❤ She oozes self confidence but in a modest and relatable way and she’s articulate and smart with it. I’m really glad she shared her story on IG.. 💕

It’s easy to see why Ioan is so smitten with her. I’m sure his parents and family adore her too. What a drastic contrast, everything with Alice was always reduced to her sleazy and vulgar mind, even the most mundane things take a perverse turn in her head.
TBF his parents would be relieved if he brought Medusa home and accidentally turned the village from home. And waynetta slob would have better manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t think anyone here has ever said Bianca has fallen out of a rainbow. Some of us don’t believe they will run the course, and there may even be faint suspicion about the film, including funding and the timing of announcements. Pretty sure none of us thinks she’s perfect. But she seems a nice person from what she chooses to share, unlike Alice and what she chooses to share. It’s all we have to go on.
The thing is, plenty of us here aren't Ioan or Bianca fangirls and boys. What we are is anti-Alice. And therefore plenty of us seriously couldn't care less about Ioan's sexuality or whether he and Bianca last - the important thing is that with her help he's escaped Squirrel Nutjob and can be happy again.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I’ve wanted to post so many times today and tonight! But I let @Penguin86’s comment: Don’t bite, don’t bite” remind me to hold my tongue to get caught up and think about things a bit.

1.If the hearing date has been changed because of B’s health or a job opportunity for Ioan or because an attorney is unavailable, those are just bumps in the road, not the actual road being destroyed. We’ll have a hearing soon and that hearing is very likely to grant a 3-5 year RO with a possible look back after one year.

2. There will be more information that is troubling and triggering coming from the hearing. Many have said it, but the application gave you a feel for how he was treated in private. It’s only going to get worse.

3. He hasn’t changed his mind. He’s not giving her another chance.

4. She probably believes her “case” is good especially if she’s planning on pulling out some bs about his behavior with the girls. In general, she has zero self-awareness and thinks the law bends to her will. It doesn’t.

5. I believe the attorneys gave up long ago. However, as an attorney, you can’t put someone on the stand who you know will lie. So they’re in an interesting position.

6. I don’t want her and Alex to think we’re worried about the outcome of the hearing. I’m not. She’s mindfucking her audience and fans right now. She’s gaslighting us all. I believe we’ll hear a lot of misinformation and disinformation. That’s how she plays. We just have to prepare to hear some bad stuff and a lot of rumors, etc. and be rational and think everything through.

It won’t be the greatest, but Tattle is up for it for sure! It’s so hard not to rise to obvious bait, so that’s the biggest challenge. ❤
👋👋👋👋👋👋👋 Very well said, I just hope ioan has his day in court and she is made to face the many misdemeanours she has committed since they split.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
By the way, what's the criteria for being a blue tick? How can a relative nobody like Alice have one? Can I get one as I'm famous in my own house too?
A few years ago Twitter made it really easy to verify accounts for a blue tick. Every Tom, Dick and Harry could do it. Then they suddenly made it more difficult again. Plenty of nobodies have blue ticks. It’s taken away if you breach their standards. I won’t be surprised if she loses hers when she gets back on.

Reactions: 16
He is a Poundland Ross Kemp (who himself plays at tanks and SAS and all sort of real proper male stuff)
Ross Kemp at least goes out with the troops while getting shot at. I doubt Loo Roll 🧻 knows one end of an army rifle from another, never having left his basement.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s the blue tick brigade. They’ve also aligned themselves with her politics, they share those beliefs and values, therefor she like them. Someone else said it better than me on here, she behaves towards people the way they wish they could. Some of the comments about getting revenge on exes was disturbing. She’s the poster girls for fuckwits.
I remember her slagging off Kyle Rittenhouse who was acquitted late last year, she was awful towards him and totally got her facts wrong, like the sheep she is she didn't factor in there may be an alternative out there and there she went saying diabolical things about him. She is everything you wouldn't want to be. And she will never see it, she's totally incapable of humility and reading the room.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m not fangirling Bianca I’m just pointing out how gorgeous she is, especially compared to Alice and what a wonderful addiction she’ll be to the Gruffudd/Griffiths family when they do marry, in a lovely chapel on a Welsh hillside surrounded by flowers in bloom and all their loved ones who can’t stand AE. And how amazing it will be for the girls to have such an incredible female role-model in their lives. 😁😁❤ Just stating the obvious really. 😉😆🌺🌺🌺🌺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Imagine for a second that she’d screwed the nut and had went with a collaborative divorce where she’d be right now. Possibly in a nice home Ioan was willing to pay towards for the kids sake, she’d be working because he’d have the kids half the time and she’d probably be in a better place physically and mentally.
She’d have support from decent people, I tend to think the Fm’s are just the worst people, given the things they’ve said about IG and Tattlers. That’s why they champion her.

Instead, she decided to duck him over and in turn harm her own children, her own future and his potential earnings that she’d be entitled to some of.

When I mentioned earlier about the diary of abuse that she is fabricating it was just that, she’s a monster and deserves jail time if she fakes such a thing.

Having a genuine diary or evidence of harassment is always a good idea for those being domestically abused. My door will always be open for those that need it.

It is always okay to leave an abuser.

@welp says it above. Ioan’s behaviour since the split are the actions of an abused person. Remember, this is a man who had a police officer with him to collect his belongings from HIS home!
Alice continues to bully and berate him because she underestimated how hurt he was by her.
I'm sure I read on Twitter somewhere that AH took conversations she had with a friend of a historical (20 years) violent SA that happened in Brazil, then took all the conversation details and then put them to the court and/or lawyers as her experience with JD. Horrific behaviour, and horrific behaviour for all victims, plus the person she took it from had to then go to court and further discuss it with strangers and in front of strangers

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m not fangirling Bianca I’m just pointing out how gorgeous she is, especially compared to Alice and what a wonderful addiction she’ll be to the Gruffudd/Griffiths family when they do marry, in a lovely chapel on a Welsh hillside surrounded by flowers in bloom and all their loved ones who can’t stand AE. And how amazing it will be for the girls to have such an incredible female role-model in their lives. 😁😁❤ Just stating the obvious really. 😉😆🌺🌺🌺🌺
And I'm positive they are "sleeping" together. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ssshhh...watch out, AE will be so angry she'll create another 3 sock accounts 🤣 :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And I'm positive they are "sleeping" together. 🙄
I’m not one to gossip obviously, but I heard their wild nights of unbridled passion are the talk of the village. The old Gruffudd house is shaking from dusk until dawn. They’ll have to replaster the whole building at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.